Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Unexpected guest

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Unexpected guest - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected guest (Robotcorp)

Post by KillerV Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:31 am

King having his fun with Reika with their little 'business' , yet he was having fun feeling up her breasts as well her body for as long his body can keep going, her body were amazing to feel all over and couldnt help himself but to keep going until its time for him to release his pleasure into her. "Uhmmm mmmm mmmmm!"

Slowly he gets his hands onto her body to turn over where he'll be laying down and having Reika sitting over his cock, once he does that he tries to grab hold of her wrists to pull behind her back and thrusting slowly up into her pussy, moaning loudly from the pleasuring to get as much juices out of her body as he can. "Uhhhh hmmmm mmmm! What can we do now after this? MMMM!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:30 pm

[quote="killerV":24czail7]King having his fun with Reika with their little 'business' , yet he was having fun feeling up her breasts as well her body for as long his body can keep going, her body were amazing to feel all over and couldnt help himself but to keep going until its time for him to release his pleasure into her. "Uhmmm mmmm mmmmm!"

Slowly he gets his hands onto her body to turn over where he'll be laying down and having Reika sitting over his cock, once he does that he tries to grab hold of her wrists to pull behind her back and thrusting slowly up into her pussy, moaning loudly from the pleasuring to get as much juices out of her body as he can. "Uhhhh hmmmm mmmm! What can we do now after this? MMMM!"

"And still he wants more......so very, perfect......for a specimen.....greedy like him too....." Reika swooned like a cat, very sexily, using her voice to play game's with the jaguar mask wearing man, really enthralled to see what lied behind the mask of this muscular predator. Something, toned....manly.....hardheaded to anything she would see before, because Reika did like a little mystery to her opponents, and she was more than confident to take it off if, he allowed her to take a sneak peek at him in person.

"A closer look...would not go a miss...." she thought, brisking her body above him in a rhythmic dance...

Sitting there as she let his cock pierce her inner place, Reika dropped her body forward so that she was leaning on him, her face pressed to his as she panted loudly from his way with her. Deepening her private area deeper into his privates, licking away at his sweat that drenched his mask damp, making her softly bit at it, "Nnnnnnnnnfmmm......I was hoping we could......have breakfast...if your still hungry that is....." she said, taunting him more in a cutesy accent, her face, red with blushing as her hair wasn't looking neat too...sticking to his sweaty pecks, dangling down from its array of brunette hair. More to the point, she wanted to make him a nice breakfast too, once they had they're beastly night of sex with each other, but still, her hands were tracing around his private area.....like if she was thirsty for something of his...

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:03 pm

"Mmmmm mmmm uhhhh mmmm! I am a perfect predator... admit it... hah hah!" The savage beast continues to have his fun with Reika even he forgotten what his tension what he really wanted to do but the sex with her just too damn amazing, he couldnt helped himself but keep fucking with her as she really into him, yet he does have a girlfriend but in a complicated ways, he can screw around with anyone all he wants and still keeping his girlfriend, its a perfect for him. "UHH UHHH UHH! RAHHH!"

Growling the beast he is, Reika panting against his sweaty body while she asking him some questions about breakfast, he grins under the mask and reply, panting loudly. "UMmm mmmm course... Im always hungry... and I think you want something out of me... mmmm right now huh?" He felt his cock were touched by her soft hands, he slowly slide it out between her hot legs and crawling backward pasting the edge of the bed so he could stand on the floor and in front of the bed, his hands moving up to her lovely hair to firmly grab hold and guiding her face in front of his wet cock, long and hard as well hot n ready for her to give him more pleasure and maybe, she can hand some 'thirst' "Mmmmm want some?"

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:25 pm

[quote="killerV":1th25p8m]"Mmmmm mmmm uhhhh mmmm! I am a perfect predator... admit it... hah hah!" The savage beast continues to have his fun with Reika even he forgotten what his tension what he really wanted to do but the sex with her just too damn amazing, he couldnt helped himself but keep fucking with her as she really into him, yet he does have a girlfriend but in a complicated ways, he can screw around with anyone all he wants and still keeping his girlfriend, its a perfect for him. "UHH UHHH UHH! RAHHH!"

Growling the beast he is, Reika panting against his sweaty body while she asking him some questions about breakfast, he grins under the mask and reply, panting loudly. "UMmm mmmm course... Im always hungry... and I think you want something out of me... mmmm right now huh?" He felt his cock were touched by her soft hands, he slowly slide it out between her hot legs and crawling backward pasting the edge of the bed so he could stand on the floor and in front of the bed, his hands moving up to her lovely hair to firmly grab hold and guiding her face in front of his wet cock, long and hard as well hot n ready for her to give him more pleasure and maybe, she can hand some 'thirst' "Mmmmm want some?"

Reika had no problems with him having another, lover, out there....for even Reika sometimes drifted from one to the other, so she was just as sick as King in a way. But admiring his long member out of its case, just sat there ready to be dined upon, Reika was hardly panting from his rampant sex, seeming it was nothing but just play for her. She wanted even more of him. "I am quite hungry....breakfast can wait my Dear King, but what if I just....settle my..." Reika said slithering down as she pushed him down to his back, in a position to suckle the juice with her hands exploring parts of his body that would soon pleasure him...

Maybe, just maybe, make him submit in a little moan, which Reika would find adorable as she went in for the kill...

Having riled the beast, Rei was just getting her talents in more ways than he could imagine....she was a apex predator too, a Viper, a vicious but sultry creature who only desired things that interested her, not prize's or order's, but worthy subjects.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Unexpected guest - Page 4 CxD01fY
Unexpected guest - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Unexpected guest - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected guest

Post by KillerV Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:13 am

King feeling extremely good having his fun with the 'sexy-tery' babe when he got some pleasure out of her, yet he wanted more, more heat and fun from Reika that he couldnt resist, the beast man want more of the Viper. Soon she wanted to be in control which he allows her by getting pushed onto his back where shes in position to aroused the King as he indeed moans a bit escaping from his evil leopard mask. "Mmmmmmm"

He lay back with his hands behind his head, letting her do whatever she likes to him that turned him on which just looking at her fine body already harden his cock, the more he stares at her fine body the more he want out of her from either dominate her with moves of his and or even fucking all over her inside and out of the ring, and even possibly in her very office right now, but at this moment, he's relaxing and accepting her pleasure. "Mmmmmm mmmm so goood"

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:20 pm

[quote="killerV":s6jlu7ux]King feeling extremely good having his fun with the 'sexy-tery' babe when he got some pleasure out of her, yet he wanted more, more heat and fun from Reika that he couldnt resist, the beast man want more of the Viper. Soon she wanted to be in control which he allows her by getting pushed onto his back where shes in position to aroused the King as he indeed moans a bit escaping from his evil leopard mask. "Mmmmmmm"

He lay back with his hands behind his head, letting her do whatever she likes to him that turned him on which just looking at her fine body already harden his cock, the more he stares at her fine body the more he want out of her from either dominate her with moves of his and or even fucking all over her inside and out of the ring, and even possibly in her very office right now, but at this moment, he's relaxing and accepting her pleasure. "Mmmmmm mmmm so goood"

Reika never forgot appointment's with important clients, and Mr King certainly was the guest of honour in her little penthouse she had made, from countless cashprize funds from the vicious pits, now...happy, that she could finally enjoy time with one of her own strength's, and, by the look and feel of things, satisfied her bloodthirsty appetite well. Along with the fluids of his member that dripped like treacle, into her mouth as she suckled, in a kissing sensation while her lips pulled out from it. "Not good......but tasty, Mr King...." she smirked, looking up at his body which was begging with sweat, every muscle queezing in from the excitement she gave him each time she tasted his sweet nectar...

King wasn't the first on her list to seek out, but more the small boy going by name and calling card, the blue thunder mask, who was next on her list for a closer inspection in the arena's soon...planning on making him grow up, just the slightest, which humoured her in most ways about the young since her last victim.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:08 am

King starting to moan even louder when she continues to get a good taste from King's shaft. She did replied saying its not good but tasty? He wasnt sure if his juice werent good enough for her but at least shes continues to 'liking' him with more licks on his sweaty hard body. He licks his own lips when this girl still itching for more it seems, he couldnt help himself but gets hard even more just from her sexy yet deadly beauty, reaching down with one hand to slide his fingers through her lovely hair to lightly pressing her face down against his hard rock abs. "You can continue to get more out of me baby, plenty for you."

Grinning while not knowing her initial plans with him but at least he gets to have his way with her without actually doing some damages which it arouses him even more, yet still he hoped in the future that this girl becomes one of his 'hit list' and doing the right thing, fucking her for the win.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:54 pm

[quote="killerV":pukja5ok]King starting to moan even louder when she continues to get a good taste from King's shaft. She did replied saying its not good but tasty? He wasnt sure if his juice werent good enough for her but at least shes continues to 'liking' him with more licks on his sweaty hard body. He licks his own lips when this girl still itching for more it seems, he couldnt help himself but gets hard even more just from her sexy yet deadly beauty, reaching down with one hand to slide his fingers through her lovely hair to lightly pressing her face down against his hard rock abs. "You can continue to get more out of me baby, plenty for you."

Grinning while not knowing her initial plans with him but at least he gets to have his way with her without actually doing some damages which it arouses him even more, yet still he hoped in the future that this girl becomes one of his 'hit list' and doing the right thing, fucking her for the win.

Pulling away for a second to straighten her glasses, and to sort out her clothes neatly, like perfection, she smiled on up at him across her lips. His hit list was a violent place to be, most of Reika's listed victims were there too, humiliated but still there, making her take his time to lure him through the woods a little...like Alice to the rabbit hole, it would take a lot to allie with him. Trust, didn't seem like in his bargaining. "The taste was nice....but pleasuring you to hear you, groan, was worth it...." she said, moving up on him to stroke his chest, in a tickling way, "but what does it take for me....to be allie's with you?" she asked, keeping her smug smile at all times, laying onto his chest to get some answers from him, along with the fun they were having.

"Alice, could you open us another bottle for the night? my guest of honour needs to be settled..." she smiled, looking to the sighing Alice as she nodded, looking at King with a little fear, but surprised expectations.....Reika had King, in a lot of sensual positions, how she did it Alice did not want to know.

"Yes Reika, WHATEVER you say..." Alice huffed, turning to the door quickly, ticked off, at how Reika treated her after her scolding earlier.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:31 pm

King laying there like a, well, king himself when his 'queen' laying over him after pleasuring the beast and she seems to enjoying him quite a bit and he loves it, a pretty good damn place she staying in for sure. He doesnt have to take her over his place since its mostly his workout equipment and its a pretty decent home than most people due to making money by beating up his opponents in matches, and thats the way of life. "Mmmm is that so? I wouldnt mind doing that if you can please me well baby."

He loves how sexual this woman is and soon, when she calls out this girl Alice to get another bottle for them, he looks to the side and seeing another fine specimen that he could add her to his hit list too, he turn his head back at Reika and asked. "How's this girl? Your servant or something?" He tries to hint her that he can have fun with that Alice as well, the only thing he could try to do is brushing her hair with his right hand, lightly sliding across her soft smooth cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:31 pm

[quote="killerV":11bxqgvh]King laying there like a, well, king himself when his 'queen' laying over him after pleasuring the beast and she seems to enjoying him quite a bit and he loves it, a pretty good damn place she staying in for sure. He doesnt have to take her over his place since its mostly his workout equipment and its a pretty decent home than most people due to making money by beating up his opponents in matches, and thats the way of life. "Mmmm is that so? I wouldnt mind doing that if you can please me well baby."

He loves how sexual this woman is and soon, when she calls out this girl Alice to get another bottle for them, he looks to the side and seeing another fine specimen that he could add her to his hit list too, he turn his head back at Reika and asked. "How's this girl? Your servant or something?" He tries to hint her that he can have fun with that Alice as well, the only thing he could try to do is brushing her hair with his right hand, lightly sliding across her soft smooth cheeks.

Ruthless by the word of mouth, and in physical for, King was playing hard to get...even reason with, something she admired in the little boys who looked at life as they're "bitch", not afraid of anything or anyone, man or woman, immensely powerful or the unworthy weak, the mould's of countless newcomer's hoping to make it in this warring wrestling league of poser's and sleuth's. King personally showed this which fluttered Reika's mind, certain parts of discovering what made the leopard warrior tick in his brain, had gone above the level she expected, causing her to take a nice long love bite onto his hand as he looked up at her. Everything about him as a apex beast, was above perfect.

"I think hmmmm...sexual favouring, and the masochist deeds are above a man of your skill level, surely, there must be something you can be bargained with..." Reika said in a business like voice added with a little sensual lust, lying to his chest, head lay on his left peck as he was curious about little Alice, who was eager to leave them to it. At the moment, Reika had little to speak of Alice at all, having heard some redhead put her to sleep late in the night.....sure, Alice was never meant to be protege material to Reika, but she held a cunning eager-ism Rei admired her for. To be persistent without showing sign of slowing, no matter if they fooled around for her enjoyment.

"Your asking about Alice? well....she is loyal, to some extent, however, think of her as my partner in crime..." she smirked, rolling her eyes from the foul mooded Alice to King, she knew King just dined on weak prey, as well as some of the tougher shells out there, but giving him Alice to chew on would be quite brutal. Then again, Reika wasn't one to keep trust with those who opposed her ways...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next