Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cecilia Northman Vs. Sharaiya Drackanov, FCA 2/3 Match.

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Sharaiya Drackanov, FCA 2/3 Match. - Page 8 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Sharaiya Drackanov, FCA 2/3 Match.

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:42 am

Cecilia felt how Sharaiya's low moan was gently vibrating her crotch gently, the rubbing and everything that Sharaiya did was certainly getting a low moan out of Cecilia's mouth. The hardcore Queen had a fun time playing with her completely submissive girl and with it she kept massaging the girl's large breasts but soon enough though, Cecilia would move up a bit off Sharaiya and smile down at the girl.

" From now on, you are mine. My princess and my lovely loyal warrior. And You'll be that until you can defeat me. Deal ?" Cecilia said as she would soon move up to her feet and try and grab onto Sharaiya's hand and pull the girl up with her to their feet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Sharaiya Drackanov, FCA 2/3 Match. - Page 8 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Sharaiya Drackanov, FCA 2/3 Match.

Post by Cirno Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:32 am

Sharaiya wasn't going to stay down forever, though Cecilia even took initiative in that by pulling her up, Sharaiya maintaining her balance once upon her feet and looked over at Cecilia, sighing frustratingly. " Fine.. Deal.. Just you wait, I will defeat you. " She would then stretch both arms up and puffed out her well massaged chest, she needed some feelings back into her arms and legs, Cecilia had really done a number on them but nothing a hot spring tonight couldn't handle.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:16 am

Cecilia smiled a bit as she heard the girl agree with her and with that she would gently hug Sharaiya and move the girl's arm over her shoulders to help Sharaiya walk out. " Good, then let's make it a deal. The winner of our matches will own the loser until the winner loses to the loser and a future encounter." Cecilia said as she would try and start walking with Sharaiya. " How about as a first ordeal...my little maid, we go to a lovely hot spring and relax, and next. You are gonna need a maid outfit."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:38 am

" Fine with me, don't think this is over. " Still, she accepted her defeat for now, not using Cecilia as support though she did needed it, it seems the Hardcore Queen knew her well, her legs weren't exactly feeling fine and they needed their well deserved rest.

Cecilia Northman wins via Submission 2x

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8