Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wet and Messy Pudding Match (Seira vs Aoi)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Wet and Messy Pudding Match (Seira vs Aoi) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wet and Messy Pudding Match (Seira vs Aoi)

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Seira would try to maiantain her balance as her hands began grasping and fondling the girl's breasts as she gently nipped at the girl's ear. Pressing her weight down on her cute and adorable opponent.

"No, I'm going to win..." She whispered in a cute voice into the girl's ear. "You're going to be the loser~"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Wet and Messy Pudding Match (Seira vs Aoi) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wet and Messy Pudding Match (Seira vs Aoi)

Post by dragonswill Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Aoi moaned softly as Seira fondled her breast as she closed her eyes panting form the pleasure the girl was giving her , Aoi felt helpless she needed Seira off her as she fell to her side into the pudding unable to stay on her fours much longer form the pleasure. Now on her side Aoi would try to turn her self to face Seira and grab the girls breast squeezing them softly

"ngh your going to lose cutie "Aoi would say and lick at her neck "b-but i wish this didn't had to end"Aoi blushed softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:37 pm

Seira blinked as her foe collapsed on her side as she turned to face her. Groaning as she began touching her breasts and kissing her neck. Seira pulled Aoi back by grabbing at her wrists. Their bodies against eachother as Seira looked into her eyes as she smiled and brushed her lips against her lovingly.

"I dont want it to end either..." Seira whispered back before entertwing their fingers and pressing their lips together.

Seira would try to turn Aoi onto her back and kiss her in the mouth trying to ravush the girl and press her body down ontop of the blue haired girl's. Pressing her thigh against the girl's crotch rubbing it generously while she ravished her mouth.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Aoi smiled as she thought her attack was working but her wrist were soon seized by Seira, Aoi blushed softly as Seira looked into her eyes looking back into her eyes she smiled and licked the girls lips .

"mm Seira "Aoi whispered kissing Seira

Aoi was easily turned on her back as she was kissing Seira trying pushing her tongue into her mouth wanting to dominate her mouth . feeling Seira's thigh on her sex she let out a gasp, Aoi mimic Seira as she pushed her thigh into her sex and rubbed back

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Seira groaned feeling her opponent fight back for dominacne as she felt the girl's slippery thigh rub against her as she rubbed back. Clever and Mischevious, Seira tried to lure Aoi's tongue into her mouth as she would trap the girl's tongue between her lips. Trapping it as she would suck on the girl's tongue without restraint as her tongue would then begin to play with the tip of Aoi's tongue playfully. Wanting to distract the girl just for a moment so she could throw her leg over so both of her knees would be pressed against Aoi's ribcage and she would lie across her opponent's body with her hand immediately cupping her opponent's sex rubbing it frantically as if in frenzy.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Aoi moaned as her tongue was trapped by the clever Seira, Aoi was distracted just enough for the girl to throw her leg over and pin her down with her knees Aoi moaned loudly when her pussy was rubbed so fast "ahhh dont" She moaned as she tried to grab Seira's hand and stop her form rubbing so frantically while her other hand would try and snake its way to the girls sex and rub it slowly as she would try to push her off as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:04 am

"Mmmhh!" Seira groaned feeling Aoi-chans fingers come and rub her sex, she felt her opponent's other hand restricting hers and try to pull her away from her sex. Ai's attempts to get her off however, were little more than futile as Seira pushed her down by Aoi's center of gravity trying to pin her opponent down as long as possible. Seira tried to fight the sensation of having her opponent's palm rub her delicate sex. She used her free hand to try and work Aoi's hand, which was currently rubbing her groin, farther down as she tried to trap Aoi's wrist by scissoring it with ehr hands. Next, Seira would try to free her own hand by attempting to grab Aoi's hand to free her other arm to continue rubbing the blue haired girl's sex and to fondle it with her fingers freely. Seira wanted control over the cute girl's body and she couldn't very well do that with Aoi restricting her now could she?
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:08 pm

Aoi moaned out as she kept trying to rub Seira's sex but soon her hand was grabbed. Aoi knew she needed to get away or it well cost her a fall if she didnt as she was getting wet form the brunette's palm rubbing her sex. Aoi tried rocking side to side to get Seira off her if she manage get her opponent off her Aoi would try and back away form Seira to get some distance

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:14 am

The brunette idol grinned as she felt the girl's sex against her hand as she rubbed her down. Seira chuckled triumphantly as she stimulated the blue haired girl's sex and knew how excited she was starting to become. Struggling as Aoi fought back courageously as seira was thrown off, the idol shook her head in amazement. This girl certainly was stubborn and was a tough cookie to crack. The brunette immediately chased after her in frustration.

"You WILL Cum for me Aoi-chan!" Seira declared as she would try to grab the girl's ankle and drag her towards her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:52 am

Aoi was relieved as she managed to get the idol off her as she tried to get some distance she felt her ankle grabbed on and was pulled back to Seira and hearing her demands didnt put fear in Aoi infact it gave the blue hair girl determination to beat Seira as she would try and tackle and kiss her neck as Aoi would move her hand down to Seira's sex and push two of her fingers into her womanhood as her free hand would grab onto the idols breast and massage it and knead it trying to get her turned on and wet

"your ...going to cum for me Seira-chan "Aoi said confidently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next