Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wet and Messy Pudding Match (Seira vs Aoi)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Wet and Messy Pudding Match (Seira vs Aoi) - Page 4 Empty Re: Wet and Messy Pudding Match (Seira vs Aoi)

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:49 am

"Aghh!" Seira moaned as she felt the girl's hand on her sex as the girl's other hand go near her sex. Seira let out a whimper as the blue haired girl's fingers slipped into the girl's sex. Seira moaned out loud as the girl's juicy woman hood was already wet with excitement. The idol moaned out loud as she opened her mouth. "Ahhh....ahhh....ahhh... n-no...nononono!" Seira would try and pull away from Aoi and crawl away on her back trying to run form the other kawaii. The girl was so excited by her opponent's touch, she feared that Aoi had the upper hand in the match.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Wet and Messy Pudding Match (Seira vs Aoi) - Page 4 Empty Re: Wet and Messy Pudding Match (Seira vs Aoi)

Post by dragonswill Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:57 am

Aoi smirked as she saw her opponent reaction as she tried to hold her close but Seira already managed get away and started to crawl away "Aww whats wrong cant take it Seira-chan? don't worry I WILL make you cum for me "Aoi said and rise to her knees and knee walk to Seire befor grabbing her legs and pulling her back to Aoi, Aoi would smile as she tried to put Seira in a sitting powerbomb position and start licking her sex

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:22 pm

"Eee aah!" Seira cried as Aoi put her in a sunset flip position as she was folded in half by the blue haired girl. The brunette struggled as her arms were pinned and her legs were disabled. she was forced to look up as she was rolled over and helpless as her opponent had pinned her. Her sex plainly revelaed to the crowd and vulnerable to her opponent as the girl's cute tongue ran across her womanhood causing Seira to shudder from the sensation.

"No..." She moaned as the girl continued lapping at her sex as her face turned red.

"Stop it!" She cried as she struggled helplessly unable to escape as she endured the girl's licking as it started to make her breath heavier and heavier. The girl moaned at the unsettling and tantalizing sensation that spread from her crotch across her body to her toes to her finger tips.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:58 pm

Aoi giggled abit as she kept licking Seira's crotch "dont lie Seira-chan i know your enjoying this or is it you want to see whos the better woman?" Aoi said as she pushed her finger into Seira and started to finger her softly as she was not noticing her holds was losening very fast for she was to into this right now as her legs got off Seira's arms so she can sit on her knees giving the idol a chance to get back in the fight

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:00 am

"Mmmhh! Nuuhh! Nooo!" Seira groaned as the other girl's tongue ran over her naked sex. Her entire body shuddered as she heard her opponent's words unable to say anything back as she groaned softly. Her face reddened by this display of dominance as Aoi fingered her softly. Her finger penetrating her sex making her gasp for air. She just couldn't take it anymore, she was now reduced to a very pathetic state. wrigglign and squirming, she finally managed to loosen the hold and escape. Seira laid on her back for amooment panting trying to recover from what Aoi just did to her. She lifted her head and her torso up and got on all fours.

Seira then grit her teeth then charged forward trying to bowl Aoi over with a tackle trying to get revenge against Aoi for what she did to her a little ashamed the idol was dominated like that by her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:09 am

Aoi smiled watching Seira get on all fours " aww your so cute blushing Seira " Aoi said giggling as she was enjoying teasing Seira something shes not very good at she thought. however Aoi let her guard down to much and was easily tackled by the Burnett and was below her now "you like it rough huh?" Aoi asked smirking abit as she would try and grab on to Seira's breast and massaged the roughly "dont worry ill make you feel good soon and win " Aoi whispered into Seira's ear and lick it softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4