by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 201 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Island Match: Lyanna vs Masako

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hentai Island Match: Lyanna vs Masako Empty Hentai Island Match: Lyanna vs Masako

Post by daemongirl Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:22 am

Hentai Match: First to score three hentai falls wins
Special attire: Bikinis
Ring: Large Round Mat surrounded by a shallow pool of oil

Hentai Island Match: Lyanna vs Masako F2988fe18c2c25d7ae4d0bd.png

It always amazed Lyanna just how extravagant some of these matches were here in the AFW and today was no exception as she walked down to the beach to find a large pool of oil set up, a circular mat in the middle of that oil where the match was to start, though likely it would not stay there. She wasn't put off by this though, Lyanna actually really enjoyed how wild some of these matches were and the idea of pushing someone into a pool of oil sounded like quite a bit of fun. "I knew following Tira here was a good idea, I would never get to have such fun at home." Lyanna said out loud to herself as she smiled widely in her joy. Gazing up she shielded her eyes from the bright sun high up in the sky, stretching in the warmth of the sun light before heading down to the make shift ring where a small crowd was gathered waiting for the match to begin.

As her music began to play over some loud speakers that had been set up Lyanna skipped down the path between the crowd to the oil pool, walking over a small bridge to get to the mat which looked like an island in a sea of oil. Dressed in one of her favorite outfits, a tight ninja costume which consisted of little more than a very short dress which also just happened to be very low cut in the front, showing off her more than impressive cleavage. She wore a purple sash which was tied in a large almost bow tie in the back, along with purple leggins which ran up to her upper thighs. Running a hand through her short purple hair Lyanna walked to the far side of the mat and turned around, waiting for her opponent to make her appearance.

Last edited by 10067 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Hentai Island Match: Lyanna vs Masako Empty Re: Hentai Island Match: Lyanna vs Masako

Post by dragonswill Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:14 am

masako smiled and was jumping for joy as she had a match right now as she tried to control her jumping and took deep breaths she fixed her outfit it wasn't a something she was use to but she thought this was cute as she wore a tight ninja outfit with a sash that made her breast bigger then they were. "mm i cant wait to see my opponent "masako said to her self and walked over to the ring as her music played waving at the crowd with a big smile on her face and looked at her opponent

*hi there wow you look so sexy in that "masako looked at lyanna eyeing her body "mm im going to enjoy making you cum to me "she laughed and held out her hand "im masako its nice to meet you "she said and if lyanna would shake her hand masako would kissed her deeply

Back to top Go down

Hentai Island Match: Lyanna vs Masako Empty Re: Hentai Island Match: Lyanna vs Masako

Post by daemongirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:36 am

As the other girl's music began to play Lyanna glanced over to find she had an orange haired girl as her opponent today, grinning from ear to ear as she had always heard that hair color meant quite a slutty personality. Rocking back and forth on the heels of her feet she waited for the woman to make her way to the ring, gazing upon her generous curves as she did so, Lyanna would quickly step in close to Masako so that their breasts were touching.

"Hehe thanks, its one of my favorites as it shows off everything I have to offer don't you agree? I can't wait to cum for you, as I hope you are looking forward to cumming for me." Lyanna grabbed hold of her hand and had the same idea she did, leaning in to engage her in a passionate kiss with soft moans coming from her mouth, her tongue sliding inside of the girl's lips for a taste of her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:41 am

masako kisses lyanna back as she held her close and smirk pushing her tongue against her and licks her tongue "mm you seem happy about going to cum for me and i cant wait to cum for you but ill be winning this "masako said grabbing lyannas ass and squeezing it "mm such a nice ass nice and spankable "she giggled as she pushed her breast agasint lyannas "lets get started shall we ?"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:05 am

Masako was proving herself to just as slutty as Lyanna had predicted, quite pleased to have the woman as her opponent. She returned the kiss with fiery passion, her tongue wrestling around inside of Masako's mouth, purring into the girl's lips as the orange haired woman took a firm grip on her perfect ass. Breaking the kiss Lyanna nodded and replied "Win or lose, lets get this started Masako-chan!" She would give the woman a hard shove in her breasts, looking to create a little distance between them so she could observe how Masako moved around the mat.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Masako smiled and looked at lyanna "ok then Lyanna-chan~" she said back as she was shoved back stepping back abit Masako smiled "aww whats the matter couldnt take the kiss anymore "she cooed as she circle lyanna looking all of her body. she put up a wrestling stance "I'll tive you the first move if you want lyanna"she smiled more and waited for lyanna response

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:08 am

Lyanna ran her tongue over her lips as soon as she broke the kiss, tasting the woman upon them before giggling at Masako's teasing words. "If I let that kiss go on much longer the match would enver have gotten started and you know it Masako." The purple haired woman said with a laugh, turning as the other woman circled around her to keep her in sight. Well if Masako wanted to give her the first move then Lyanna wouldn't complain, instead she decided to start things off at full speed as she leaped into the air to deliver a drop kick to the woman's chest, hoping to catch her off guard.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:28 am

masako giggled at lyanna softly but as soon as Lyanna jumped up in the air Masako eyes went wide as she felt her breast get squished form the drop kick, falling on the ground she moaned softly feeling abit dazed but not dazed enough as she could feel her breast hurting "ahh my breast "she moaned rubbing her breast softly trying to ease the pain but she was leaving her self open to an follow up attack by Lyanna now and didn't know it at all

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:33 am

Lyanna cried out as her feet struck their targets, kinda hard not to when they were as large as Masako's were. She landed on her back but quickly rolled onto her feet in a crouched position, her eyes gazing along Masako's curvy body while the girl rubbed her breasts, giggling cutely at the sight. Walking towards the woman on her knees Lyanna would take hold of each of Masako's ankles, wrapping them around one of her own legs as she tried to put the woman into a figure four leg lock.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:52 am

masako finally ease her breast form the pain as she still lay there she felt her ankles get grabbed "what ohh no you don't!! "she cried out kicking her legs wildly trying not to be put into a figure four lock so easily as she would pull her legs to herself and try to slam her feet into Lyannas breast or stomach hoping that would cause her to fall down on to her back were Masako would get back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next