Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fuji vs. Kirie (kaz)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fuji vs. Kirie (kaz) Empty Fuji vs. Kirie (kaz)

Post by dlamp Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:41 am

Hentai Match
Win by making the Opponent orgasm

As the intro to her song rang throughout the ring, Fuji appeared on the ramp and started to head toward the ring. It was a Hentai match this time, something new to the girl. She knew a little bit about how it work, just make the other girl climax, but she was still new to that type of fighting style. She had never tried sex fights with her sisters or cousins, mainly because it would had been really awkward to just say "Hey guys! Let's try and make each other cum in whatever way we can!". Plus incest was, like, not her thing. Luckily she wasn't going to fight a sibling or cousin, it'd be some girl she's never met before. Fu wondered what the girl was like. Probably either a really shy girl that was forced into this match or really flirty girl that would love to do nothing more than make Fuji moan and cry out. Either would be fine, Fu would do her best to win. Most of the fighters she saw in these matches tried to make themselves more sexy and dressed lighter, but Fuji still dressed in her oversized t-shirt, shorts and sandals. She'd probably take off the sandals once the match got started, but for now they'd stay on. Once she got into the ring, she sat down with her legs crossed, waiting for her opponent.

Last edited by 8765 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Fuji vs. Kirie (kaz) Empty Re: Fuji vs. Kirie (kaz)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:59 am

Fuji vs. Kirie (kaz) 1215392-FJLEI39.jpg

The arena's lights would go off for a bit before [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNSza0QZIcY:5rb8u7n8]Kirie's theme[/url:5rb8u7n8] would play over the speakers. Once the intro's over, the lights once again returned to the stage as the tall silver haired girl made her entrance. Standing on the entrance with one hand on her hips, Kirie wore her usual short fur vest on top of her short tank top, both in bluish color, along with a piece of clothing which was strapped by a belt to cover her white pantie. She also wore a pair of arm braces and thigh-high leggings with matching color and pattern with her top, as well as a pair of dark boots. Kirie wore a blue contacts today just to match her outfit, and her hair band kept parts of her hair stuck behind making herself look wild, and sexy.

As she walked through the ramps towards the ring, Kirie licked her lips as she noticed her opponent sitting cutely on the mat. She would slip herself between the ropes and approach the little girl to tower over her, bending herself a little.

"Ciao! I'm Kirie, let's have a good match, bambi~" she would let out playfully as she extended her hand to her would be opponent.

If she accepted the handshake, Kirie would instead pull the girl towards her so she could try placing her hands on the sides of her body and lifted her up to the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Fuji noticed two things about her opponent. 1) She dressed really lightly and lewdly, which gave Fu a good idea about what a Hentai match would be about. She was probably dressed that way to try and turn Fu on, and, to an extent, she was. And 2) She was TALL. Like, HUGE, practically a foot or more taller than Fuji was. Fu had already lost a height advantage, but then again, she was one of the shortest fighters in the Kawaii league. The girl watched as her opponent as she approached her, pouting at her greeting. "I'm not a Bambi, that's a Disney character!" She said, crossing her arms, pretending to be made. She eyed the extended hand for a moment and smiled. "'Kay, I'm Fuji, just don't call me Bambi anymore." Once she grabbed Kirie's hand she pulled herself up. She was about to say more, but was lifted into the air by Kirie. "H-Hey! The match hasn't even started yet!" She complained, pouting slightly. "I wanted to talk before the match, but if you don't put me down I won't!" She whined, putting on a cute face to try and prove her point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:35 pm

Kirie laughed at the girl's protest, thinking Fuji's pouting face was adorable. Still holding the little girl in the air, the tall girl stuck her tongue teasingly as she lightly shook her opponent's body, giggling. It was just too hard for Kirie to not doing what she did to such a cute little girl.

"Oh, I'm sorry... What I mean by bambi is bambina~ it's the Italian for "little girl", such as yourself, yes?"

Kirie would then put Fuji down on her feet, placing one hand on her shoulder while patting the girl's head playfully with the other. She already felt that this was going to be a fun match, for her, at least.

"Soo... Fuji-chann~ what do you want to talk about?" Kirie asked as she knelt in front of the little girl so she didn't have to look up. Her hand was still ruffling Fuji's hair playfully, treating her like a little kid.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Fuji gave a small, playful growl at her opponent as she shook her, baring her "fangs" and glaring at her with mock fierceness. She blushed a little as Kirie explained what Bambi meant. "Oh, okay." She said, looking at her opponent timidly. She wasn't new to things like this, heck, she loved matches like this. But something told her that this time she might not have a similar feeling in this match. Probably because Kirie was A LOT bigger than her.

As the taller girl patted her head, she blushed even more. Seriously, this height thing would not work. "Uh... right, so this is a Hentai match..." She said, looking around at the crowd. They all seemed really pumped for the match. She didn't want to be all shy and timid about this match just because it was a Hentai match, she had given a Hentai twist in matches before and had no problems with it, but fighting someone as tall as Kirie was really intimidating. "And, uh, well... Uh..." Dang it, she was losing her training of thought. "Hehe, guess I can't talk that well today, huh? Anyway, it's my first real Hentai match, so uh, try and guide me in the right direction, 'kay?"" She gave a smile and laughed to shake off her nervousness. "And even though I kinda' played around with myself in, y'know, that spot, I'm still new to this. So, uh... if you start to pleasure me or fingering me or whatever, just be gentle, 'kay?" Her smile became wry and she forced another snicker to lighten her nerves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Kirie stared at Fuji with an enthusiast look as the girl tried to explain herself. Her nervousness seemed apparent enough which made her seemed cuter and cuter with each passing seconds. Once Fuji was finished, Kirie smiled nicely at her before letting out a soft chuckle.

"Aahh I seeee~ Fufu~ you're really cute, you know?" She said teasingly as she kept ruffling the girl's hair. "Don't worry~ I will be gentle..." A devious smile would appear on the tall girl's face as her other hand slowly moved to Fuji's pants before giving her crotch a soft, teasing rub with her middle finger. "Like this, yess?" she asked with a feigned innocent looking face.

The bell would shortly ring right after Kirie gave that teasing rub, even though both wrestlers weren't really in a position to fight as it was.

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:41 pm

Fuji blushed at Kirie's compliment, despite herself. Geez, this was gonna' be a loooong match, and it hadn't even started yet. "Th-Thanks..." She stuttered, cursing herself for doing so. She sighed, shutting her eyes and just let the tall girl continue rubbing her head. At least until she felt the taller girl starting to rub her crotch. "A-Ahh..." She moaned out, blushing even more. Her nipples started to harden a little from the rubbing. Thankfully her t-shirt was large otherwise it be really noticeable. It was gentle and it felt good, but... "Hey!" She shouted, covering her crotch with her hands, feeling the wetness in shorts. Good thing she wore shorts and panties and not just the shorts. Crap, I forgot to were a bra too! Oh wait... most bras don't fit me... "I didn't ask for a demo! You coulda' just said okay!" She said, her face bright red. Just then the bell ring, snapping Fuji back to the match. Great, she was already wet and fluster while Kirie was probably getting excited from watching her. At least she's in panties, giving me a little advantage. She thought, trying to shake off the stimulation she was still feeling from Kirie's rub. She got into a fighting stance, putting her hands in a claw-like position, feet apart, bouncing around a little and scratching the air. "Reow! Hisssss!" She mewed, imitating a cat-like behavior. She normally grappled, but with an opponent as big as Kirie, that'd be a wasted effort, so she'd go for scratches and kicks until she could think of a way to get her. She couldn't let Kirie have another free shot, so Fu dashed toward her, skidding and hopping from left to right to confuse her, aiming a roundhouse kick to her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Kirie laughed again at Fuji's cute reaction from her little demonstration of being gentle. It was always fun teasing a girl like her, or so Kirie thought, and she was kind of fuming a bit at the match condition being limited to single fall only. Oh well, she would just have to enjoy herself teasing Fuji lots and lots before delivering the finish, just like when she faced Alessa on her first match.

As the bell rang and Fuji acting like some feral cat, Kirie would just giggle at her opponent as she got up and got into her stance as well. She watched as the little girl dashing, skidding, and hoping from side to side, quite amazed at Fuji's speed. However, against this type of opponent, Kirie had the answer all along. When the girl finally launch a kick at her stomach, Kirie braced herself for the hit, knowing it'd be a necessary pain she needed to take to test whether her strategy could work or not.

"Ugh!" the tall girl let out as she slightly doubled over, wincing a bit.

It definitely hurt, although Kirie was actually expecting something stronger. She would then try to grab Fuji's kicking leg with both hands before her opponent could pull out, and hold onto it firmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:16 pm

"Ha! Take that~" Fuji said with a smile, digging her foot into Kirie's stomach. It would had worked a little better if she was barefoot though, the weight from her sandals made it difficult to really push her foot. Seeing her opponent double over was a good sign that it did some damage. A few more hits like that and Fu could probably start trying to make her cum somehow. As she tried to pull her leg out for another kick, she realized that Kirie was grabbing onto it. Crap, she was stuck now. "Hey, let go!" She whined, trying to pull her leg out. Great, what was thing girl planning? "Fine then!" She quickly spun to her stomach, using her other leg to aim a hard kick to Kirie's gut again. "Take this!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:26 pm

Seeing another kick coming her way, Kirie released one of her hands from Fuji's leg and use it to block the girl's kick. Her other hand would grip the girl's leg as firm as she could, not wanting to let her opponent get away that easily. Kirie would then look at Fuji with a teasing expression, sticking her tongue out a bit. Her arms stung a little from blocking that kick but the tall girl wouldn't let it show.

"Not baadd, bambi~" she would say, smiling. "But..." The tall girl added before she would try to swing Fuji's small body by her caught leg so she could throw her opponent towards the turnbuckle.

"Not good enough! Hyaaa~" she would let out playfully as she throw the little girl to the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next