Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Blue on Blue Action (Natasha vs Tsumi)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Blue on Blue Action (Natasha vs Tsumi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue on Blue Action (Natasha vs Tsumi)

Post by daemongirl Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:31 am

Natasha nodded to Tsumi as what the girl was saying about her upcoming match against Angel was spot on. The girl was ranked number three in the AFW for a reason and a lot of it was her ability to turn what seemed like a bad situation for her into a devastating counter, Tsumi was certainly going to have her hands full trying to slow that woman down. "Yea I am a bit jealous to be honest, I've been wanting to face Angel for a while now but I keep getting told she is booked up, guess she had an opening pop up. It all depends on what you're best at, Angel is good at those exact same things so if you focus on strikes and take downs it may turn out to be a war of attrition."

Tsumi must have caught her looking at the vial as she brought it up, indeed she did feel relieved to hear it was empty but still she wanted to know what was usually in it. "What is usually in it if you don't mind me asking?" Natasha would say before she walked over and slid underneath the bottom rope into the ring, getting onto her feet before stretching out her arms above her head. "This will be fun Tsumi, should we make it a friendly match or just practice some holds and counters?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Blue on Blue Action (Natasha vs Tsumi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue on Blue Action (Natasha vs Tsumi)

Post by Kite2014 Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:25 am

Tsumi was in the ring stretching out a little bit as she looked at Natasha and nods with a sigh as well. “No need to be jealous, I just got lucky is all.” She said with a smile as she then sighs and lays back down on the mat continuing to stretch out her whole body now as she heard Natasha asking about the vial again as she smirks and says, “It’️s a little secret of mine. Its what contains the Poison Mist. You know the mostly green colored liquid that wrestlers spit out. Well mine is like pepper spray. I the contents of the vial in my mouth, distract the ref, and then spit into the eyes of my opponent. They can’️t see and the pain is immense usually allowing me to attack. I have a lot of pepper juices in it. It works amazing.”

Tsumi giggles as she kips back up to her feet and looks at Natasha as she smiles and points towards her. “A friendly match then. You and I. Any ground rules you want to put into this friendly match or just normal match rules?”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:47 am

Tsumi certainly had quite the prematch stretching routine, Natasha unable to take her eyes off of the woman as she put her body through quite the sexy positions even though that wasn't her intention. In recent weeks Angel had been giving her friend Heather quite the hard time after having been named the other participant in the title match at Avalanche, she had been hoping to have a chance to test the woman so as to provide Heather with some better advice but it seemed Tsumi here had taken her spot against her. It was hard not to feel a bit jealous considering how much more she had done in the AFW than Tsumi here, but she couldn't dwell on that and expect to have a friendly match with the rather lovely woman.

"Don't you think thats rather unfair though? I can't imagine ever using something like that in a match, it just feels wrong to me." Natasha replied, voicing her opinions on the use of substances like the poison mist. Adrian had tried to use the same stuff on her in their match, thankfully she had managed to get the upper hand before she could but it had still affected the amount of trust she put in her opponents. "But anyway yea, normal match sounds good, no fast counts though."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:14 pm

Tsumi blushes as Natasha was looking at her stretch she continued to stretch as she then sat up and looks at Natasha and she could kind of feel that Natasha was a bit jealous of Tsumi right now. It had to be the fact that Tsumi was getting a chance at Angel early in her AFW career. She didn’️t know that she would have gotten jealous of her. It was just the fact that Tsumi just challenged either Angel or Mayu but Mayu had remained silent as the Latina took the challenge.

Tsumi smirked as she shakes her head as she says, “No its not unfair, I only use it after someone tries to cheat me out of a match. So girls like you the nice honest ones who look beautiful to boot do not get the wrath of the Poison Mist.” She then places her hand on Natasha’️s cheek and blushes thinking that Natasha deserved it and was flirting with the blue haired beauty at the same time. “Of course but are submissions allowed and if so please tap as soon as you feel a lot of pain, because I don’️t want to hurt you too much Natasha.”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:37 am

Natasha raised an eyebrow upon hearing that Tsumi only used the mist on those who cheated first, she wanted to trust the woman but some of her recent experiences in the ring had made her more cautious. Still she supposed the vial was empty so there was no reason to be suspicious of Tsumi now, which was good since the woman was rather lovely and it would be a shame to lose out on befriending her, Natasha laying her hand atop of Tsumi's as the girl caressed her cheek.

"Nice, honest, and beautiful, you barely know me yet give me such kind words Tsumi." Natasha replied while gently pulling the girl's hand down, guiding it to her chest to reward Tsumi with a feel of Natasha's breasts as they rose and fell while she breathed deeply. Natasha couldn't stop herself from laughing however from how confident Tsumi seemed to be, thinking to herself it was likely simple teasing but it was rather effective. "Of course they are allowed, submissions are my specialty remember? The same goes for you Tsumi, just let me know if I'm hurting you too much okay?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:32 pm

Tsumi looks at the eyebrow Natasha had raised towards her as she chuckles. “No worries the only way you will ever see me use it on you is if I use it on someone else, they duck under it, and you were behind them.” She said as she giggles and made sure the vial was in the same position she always had it in. She looks up at Natasha as she giggles at Natasha’️s response to her after telling her what she thought of Natasha. That was when Natasha brought Tsumi’️s hand down to Natasha’️s breasts. She smirks as she backs away from Natasha to get into her own corner and says, “Natasha, are you ready?” She gave her a smile but as soon as Natasha would say yes Tsumi would get serious. She knew Natasha would be looking for her kicks but Tsumi has something planned for that.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:44 am

Natasha couldn't help but picture that very scenario playing out in a match as that seemed to happen a lot in tag matches she had seen where one tried using the mist, making a mental note that if she ever teamed with Tsumi she would stay out of her way. "Well, thats a relief at least." She replied while tilting her head, gazing upon her team mate with a curious look in her eyes as Tsumi pulled her hand away from Natasha's breasts, bowing her head lightly as the girl asked if she was ready to get started before backing up into her own corner.

"Lets get underway then." Natasha said before settling into her basic stance, more of a martial arts stance rather than a wrestling one but recalling how strong Tsumi could kick the bag she felt it a wise choice. To begin the match Natasha would step forward to close in on Tsumi, never taking her deep blue eyes off of the woman as she looked for an opening she could exploit. She couldn't wait for one to appear however and so she went with something basic, stepping in close to try and grab the girls arm and slip behind her, twisting the limb behind Tsumi's back in a basic hold to start the match.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:36 am

Tsumi nods towards Natasha as she said that they should begin. Tsumi noticed Natasha’️s stance, so in response Tsumi went into the fudo-dachi stance. Tsumi wanted to ease Natasha in, knowing she would do the same for Angel try to figure things out before striking. It seemed like Natasha had the same idea. That was the idea until Natasha would step in close and go to grab that arm. As Natasha would grab it and try to slip behind her Tsumi transitioned with Natasha being able to free her arm from Natasha’️s grasp. But as they stood in front of each other Tsumi take a step forward as if she was about to go for a kick but instead she went with an elbow aimed at Natasha’️s forhead trying to deceive her.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Natasha had experience with quite a few martial arts but didn't possess a deep knowledge on most of those, having only studied most of these styles for a few months before moving on to other ones. So the stance that Tsumi dropped into was an unknown to her but that wouldn't stop her from making the first move, she had suggested sparring after all so it was her responsibility to lead somewhat. She managed to get a grip upon the woman's arm but Tsumi was quick, overpowering Natasha's grip in order to slip free before she come at her with what looked to be one of those kicks she needed to watch out for. Natasha stepped back to get out of the reach of her kick altogether but Tsumi kept coming, the woman going for a surprise elbow instead of the kick, Natasha bringing up her forearm to block the blow though the force of it drove her own arm into her head. The french woman would stumble backwards but would regain her footing, shaking off the blow with a smile on her lips. "You knew those kicks would be on my mind so you decided to pull a feint, good move."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:57 pm

Tsumi would smirk as her elbow met with Natasha’️s elbows forcing them back to her head. Tsumi smiles as she looks at Natasha and says, “I know but I’️m still going to kick you.” As Natasha would get back into fighting position she would rush towards Natasha but as she got close to her instead of going for a kick Tsumi would shoot like in wrestling, try to grab onto both of Natasha’️s legs, and try to bring her down in a double take down. If she was able to take Natasha down she would get up but as Natasha would try to get up she would send a kick towards Natasha’️s head.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next