Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Louise vs Ryu: 10 love knockouts

2 posters

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Louise vs Ryu: 10 love knockouts - Page 21 Empty Re: Louise vs Ryu: 10 love knockouts

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:18 pm

As Louise sinuously wraps her legs around Ryu's neck, shifting to a very teasing but still deadly reverse headscissor hold, the redhead boy finds himself stuck in a very compromising position: his neck squeezed by her lethal anaconda-thighs; his face nestled by her soft buttcheeks and lulled by teasing rocking movements each time she flexes.

"N-Nghff... nnhhh..... n-no... I must...r-resist.....", he would mumble, mostly trying to convince himself but, stuck into Louise's sexy coils, Ryu's cute resistence is getting slowly weakened in both body and mind, thanks to her sensually hypnotic headscissors.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Louise vs Ryu: 10 love knockouts - Page 21 Empty Re: Louise vs Ryu: 10 love knockouts

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:35 pm

_ as you wish, darling, but trust me... you will give up...

slowly moving her body, louise find quickly a position where her huge and heavy breasts tease his young cock. But mainly, Louise try to grab the legs of the boy, and keep them trapped under her armpit. Soon she get the poor boy totally helpless, in a painful hold, while she caress his boyhood with her best weapons.

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:56 pm

Bent like a pretzel in the clutches of Louise with her thighs squeezing his neck and her hips on his face, Ryu is completely immobilized in her hold while he can feel the touch of her soft, heavenly breasts caressing and enveloping his boyhood.
All stuck like that, Ryu is shamefully brought into a full erection in spite of the uncomfortable position, while Louise can enjoy the muffled groans of her traped loverboy.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:20 am

with the boy all trapped under her, louise already win this round. In this position, she could easily switch for a submission hold, where the poor boy is forced to give up. But the playfull maid of justice have other idea in mind, and she want to tease the boy even more. Keeping the boy like this, louise let her heavy breast touches the tip of his cock, not enough to stimulate him, but enough to make him feel the pleasure of her lovable tits and their pleasant warm.

_ so ryu, now it's the time of your choose, give up and I let you cum... or I keep you trapped like that

and louise start the cruel little game, always teasing ryu head with her buttcheeck, louise does not let the boy cum until he don't give up

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:09 am

All tangled in Louise's very exotic hold, Ryu is all hers, incapacitated to fight back or even to move while she can proceed with her game and enjoy the feel of his shameful shivers of arousal.

Gently squeezed by her thighs enough to be kept weak, face caressed by the touch of her soft buttcheeks, the boy is patiently held and lulled into a state of complete, aroused, helplessness, the heavenly brushing of her breasts constantly mantaining his hard-on con on the verge of sexual release without ever allowing it, while her slow, repetitive squeezing movements put him into a seduced entrancement.

"M-Mff....n-no.....I..I...won't...givmmmmn....". Silly brave Ryu still tries, but from the weakness in his voice, and the twitching stiffness of his boyhood, Louise knows well that the boy has fallen under her spell already, and that it's only a matter of seconds before he will admit it.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:11 pm

_ you're so brave ryu... that's why I love you...hihihi...but how long time you could keep this position ? I have all the time ryu

teasing the boy, louise keep him trapped in her strange and unusual hold. the boy was stimulated, and aroused, but louise prevent him to surrender to the pleasure. With his cock rubbing slowly against her soft breasts, louise let to the boy no chance of escape. The maid taunt him even more when she adds to her hold a slow swaying move, teasing the helpless boy even more, while she keep him on the verge of a shameful climax

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Gently swayed from side to side in a very seductive and teasing way to make him feel even more helpless, Ryu is completely subjected to the seductive rubbing of Louise's heavenly bosoms, while the rocking of her hips onto his face lulls him into a mesmerized state, carefully weakining his spirit too.

The poor boy does his best to resist for a few minutes, but it only makes things worse on himself, allowing Louise to squeeze and tease him into an aroused and half-hypnotized state, until his dazed mind and his male instincts just can't resist any longer. "U-Ummff...... n-no more please.... I..I give....mnnn...", he would finally moan in delirious surrender, desperately needing the sexy maid to let him pop.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:08 pm

louise keep her sweet torture for several minutes, slowly ryu become her slave, as he can't move without her permission. The maid of justice like the way that she got her surrender... in an hentai match, she could use this move, so she continue to thinks for a name of her attack and just ignore ryu, letting him suffer

_ please ryu, be quiet, I try to find a good name for this hold.... and futhermore, I don't know if you deserve to cum... I'm not really convinced with your surrender...

teasing the poor helpless boy, louise keep him trapped for some time, and play with him, just like if he was a cute toy

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Ryu could just moan and squirm in helplessness as Louise kept rocking him in her hold, sensually squeezing his head and intimately fondling his bulging hard-on with her dominant bosoms.

Dazed and aroused into a delirious state, the poor boy belongs to her now, as he can only beg for sexual release... every time he's not being smothered by her hips, that it.
"Mnnfff... p-please...mffff... I give umffffhh.... p-pleas let me cummpfff...".
Stuck in her hold all the time like a love pretzel, Ryu has no choice but to endure her playful torture as Louise can enjoy his desperate begging words warming her crotch, and his boyhood twitch at any slight caress from her bosoms, totally under her control now.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:38 pm

_... I think that I have no other choice... ok ryu but only because it's you

finally, louise accept the surrender of the poor boy. After this unusual torture, louise try to lie on ryu even more, and totally trap his cock between her heavy breasts. The maid cannot use her hands or her mouth to finish the boy, so she decide to pummel once again the poor boy. Shaking her shoulders, while keeping his head trapped between her thighs, louise send a barrage of powerful breasts slaps on the boy, playing with his cock just like if, he was a cute sandbag

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next