Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[Pendant Match] Tables: Adrian Kytes Vs. Raiye Amikura

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

[Pendant Match] Tables: Adrian Kytes Vs. Raiye Amikura - Page 6 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Tables: Adrian Kytes Vs. Raiye Amikura

Post by kerflubble Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:48 pm

"Woooo!" Adrian called out from ringside as Rebecca practically obliterated the phoenix. "So does that mean I win?" She asked Lukretia, "I mean she got put through a table, that's gotta count right?" she continued before Rebecca walked over to the ropes.

"Hey! Addy! Might as well make sure: set up a table and climb up top." The amazon instructed, looking back to the fallen Raiye. "Nothing personal, just not everyone likes to see their girlfriend's face pummeled in." Rebecca tried to explain as she bent down, slipping an arm in between the Phoenix's legs and one under her neck, just so she could lift her back up and carry her around some more while Adrian got busy sliding a table in the ring and setting it up.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Tables: Adrian Kytes Vs. Raiye Amikura - Page 6 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Tables: Adrian Kytes Vs. Raiye Amikura

Post by Cirno Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:00 pm

Raiye was seeing stars all over the place, still busy massaging her chest to try and soothe that pain at least, her head was just going to need to wait as she saw the amazon moving back to her and speaking to her, making Raiye mumble out softly as she was being picked up again. " I'll forgive you.. If you let me hit her again.. Or at least buy me a drink before you touch me.. " She still taunted the amazon as she tried to clear her head again, hearing the cheerful Adrian that really needed a beating now but Raiye was far from the condition to give her one, plus this towering amazon had mainly taken her out.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:45 pm

"Tell you what..." Rebecca grunted as she hoisted Raiye up, "I'll buy you a beer or two after this, just you're not hurting anyone tonight." She said with authority as Adrian finished erecting the final table and climbed the top rope.

"See you in the bar..." she said, laying and pinning the phoenix to the table as though she was offering a sacrifice while Adrian took the chance for her to win the match beyond a doubt, leaping off to hit a diving elbow drop to Raiye hoping the table would break.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:50 pm

" Better make it more then three.. " She would grumble back at Rebecca, who held her against the table. She glared up from Rebecca, to the ascending Adrian who came down on top of her, trying to brace herself for the impact and felt Adrian's weight and attack come down against her, enough for the table to break with their combined weight and for Raiye to once again get damage by it, though Raiye was still awake, she wasn't moving that much anymore, it was too much for even the Phoenix to brush off like it was nothing.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:12 pm

"Wooo!" Adrian said collapsing on top of Raiye, relieved that her night was now over for good. Two victories in one night was a lot, even if she'd bribed her way to the first one and had a lot of help for the second. Picking herself up she was all smiles while Rebecca was left to make sure Raiye didn't try anything funny: but it seemed the phoenix was out of it, not out cold but she wasn't going to be up to much after that. "Come on Becks, let's go! Cec needs to hear all about my two victories in one night!" the cosplayer gloated.

"Wha? Oh, right. Sure, I'm sure she's just at home or in her locker room." Rebecca said, not paying all that much attention, before she got squished Raiye had said something to her. "I'll pay for whatever I feel like, see you in two hours." the amazon whispered, patting the Phoenix on the cheeks before leaving to go celebrate with Adrian. Overall a successful day for both of them.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:48 am

As the bell rang to declare Adrian the winner, Lukretia stood up off her seat and walked to the ring. She slid into it and looked at Raiye. She had a frown on her face as she stepped over to the downed girl and looked at her. "Congratulations, Fraulein." Lukretia said as she stared at Raiye with her hands on her hips. "I suppose you managed to make it entertaining at first. Zen, like every show involving zat girl, it became rather predictable und boring. Hopefully you are satisfied vith all of zis." She said as she waved her hand in front of Raiye and swept it out toward the crowd.

"Drag her out of ze ring so ze mess can be cleaned up." Lukretia said as she turned to walk out of the arena. Macha and Babd going to literally yank Raiye off the table and onto the ground below.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:57 am

Raiye was slowly collecting herself again, though only in her head since her body refused to move, starting to get more comfortable inbetween the broken table as she soon saw Lukretia towering over her, hearing what she said.. And trying to understand what she said, she would bring one hand up to start rubbing her own head softly. " She sneaked up on me.. I could've taken her if I knew she was coming and that brat didn't cheat... I'm not quite satisfied unless I see money.. " She would glare up at Lukretia. " That's what you asked.. Right...? I have a hard time understanding you.. " Then the two minions came to yank her off the table and to the ground, amking her groan softly from the impact, trying to get herself back on her feet by herself.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:08 am

Lukretia stopped and looked back coldly at Raiye. "Zen it is you who are ze dummkopf." The German added sharply. "For not knowing she would show up ze instant you stepped in ze ring vith her feige Aufseher." Lukretia shook her head. "If all you desire is money, Fraulein, I can certainly give you tasks that vill earn you much more money zan wrestling. Since pride und dignity seem to be something you care little for." With that the two mads trotted to Lukretia's side and the three left Raiye to her devices.

Winner via Table: Adrian Kytes

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6