by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Beth's challenge v Brooklyn and Leo (complete)

3 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Beth's challenge v Brooklyn and Leo (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Beth's challenge

Post by Talimaya Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:25 pm

Beth's head would turn from the punch, nearly losing her balance on top of him. Yet she managed to keep her advantageous position, reaching a hand up to rub at her chin. That one had actually hurt. Yet she only smiled, turning her head to look back down at him. "About f***ing time!" She'd punch the locker behind Brooklyn before rising to her feet, moving to stand a bit away from him. Yet her hands were still up, her stance that of a boxer. "Come on. Show me what you got."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Beth's challenge v Brooklyn and Leo (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Beth's challenge

Post by Brooklyn027 Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:29 pm

Brooklyn wiping away blodd from his cut, got up and staggered to his feet. "I....I Dont Box" stampered Brooklyn, "but if you wanna fight im gonna give you all I got!" And Brooklyn wallked right up to the short girl and stared right down into her...

Brooklyn027

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:32 pm

"You better. Or I'll do more than just knock you out cold." She remembered the last person from her boxing days that hadn't taken her seriously, all the way until he got knocked out. Wasn't he still in the hospital? Well she didn't know and didn't care. When Brooklyn walked right up to her, she'd launch her right fist right at his stomach, letting him know it wasn't a good idea to get too close to her.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn027 Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:40 pm

Brooklyn doubled over, and lost his wind when her fist rocketed in to his stomach. Doubling over meant that he was right at her stomach and fired a shot right at her stomach hoping to connect with her before falling backwards and rolling away from her...

Brooklyn027

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:49 pm

Beth would stumble back a bit from the blow, grimacing when she got hit in the gut. At least she'd been able to tense up her muscles in time to keep from getting the wind knocked out of her. But the blow still hurt regardless. She'd glare at Brooklyn, quickly giving chase after him. She'd rush to get in close, bringing her right fist around in a hooked punch, aiming to slam it into his side. "You won't win in a boxing match against me!"
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn027 Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:53 pm

Brooklyn hearing those words got the message. He thought to himself, what do i know that I can use to beat her, as she slammed a shot that REALLY hurt into his side. Then once on the ground he saw her feet thought quickly and threw his hands upon her ankles and pulled her legs forward, hoping to cause her to fall.

(Hey, I gotta peace to go do some stuff, ill be back on later, good stuff so far tho!)

Brooklyn027

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:58 pm

Beth would glare down at him, wondering if he really was trying. He didn't seem- "AHH!" She'd suddenly feel her legs being pulled out from under her, causing her to hit the ground hard. This wasn't like fighting in a ring either. The floor in the locker room was HARD. Her head would hit the floor, causing her to see stars, laying there rather dazed. It was a good thing her head was hard too. Otherwise she might have either been knocked out, or would have started to bleed from that.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn027 Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:47 pm

Brooklyn being a little dazed and winded scrambled on the opertunity and started throwing punches down on Beth, these punches werent hard due to his lanky frame and being a beat down already. As he was swinging wildley he shouted, "I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE TOLD YOUR TOO SMALL OR NOT GOOD ENOUGH! YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE!"

Brooklyn027

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:00 pm

Beth would bring her arms up immediately after the first blow hit, guarding her face. She'd grit her teeth before she'd pull her left fist back, suddenly sending it forward to slam hard into Brooklyn's kidney, hoping to hit him hard enough to knock him off of her. "At least I take my opponents seriously though! And I never said I was the only one!"
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn027 Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Brooklyn yelped out in pain as her fist slammed into his kidney. He rolled off of her and on to his feet backing far enough away to let you get up. "What you dont think this is serious!?!?" said Brooklyn as he winced in pain.

Brooklyn027

Back to top Go down

Beth's challenge v Brooklyn and Leo (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Beth's challenge v Brooklyn and Leo (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next