by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ro vs Ronan Hardcore KO Cage

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ro vs Ronan Hardcore KO Cage Empty Ro vs Ronan Hardcore KO Cage

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 am

Hard Core KO Match in an Enclosed Cage
Swimsuit Atire
Win by KO only, Hentai strongly encouraged

Ro vs Ronan Hardcore KO Cage Erza_in_blac_swimsuit.png

Ro was grinning as she prepared to fight, backstage she was just finishing fastening on her black bikini. Once more, she had been chosen to go forward in a brutal fight, but this time it would be a lot more sexual than her last one. ‘Good…’️ She thought. She would enjoy this fight, and it looked like her fight with Cecilia had gotten her noticed.

Coming out from the locker room, Ro prepared to come out into the arena. This time, there was a noticeable lack of music. She did not much like the fake person she put on with her last music, but hadn’️t yet settled on new music. She didn’️t have much time to pick, but she’️d more hand make up for the boring entrance in the fight. Ro raised her hand, thrusting a fist into the air, as she did the crowd cheered louder.

Despite her lack of music, the crowd was very ebullient, and cheered her wildly. As she came down the ramp, her eyes laid sight on the massive and totally enclosed cage. She normally didn’️t like cage matches, because you won bye scaping, or running away. An enclosed cage match was awesome, however. “God…this is gonna be so…fun!! Ro let out as she ran up into the ring, climbing in through the still open door, she began to walk around the ring and pose to her audience. She moved about the ring, bending and flexing as she bounced lightly on her bare heels, she was so full and pumped up with energy. Not only was this going to be another hardcore match, with a cage to make things even more interesting, but it was with ‘strongly encouraged’️ Hentai. She was going to have so much fun with that. ‘I hope this guy is tough…’️ she thought to herself. Win or lose, she just wanted a challenging and fair fight. Of course…she did like winning….she ran up to one corner, leaping and landing with her feet on the middle rope, and thrust her fist up once more, loving the reaction as the crowd cheered.

Last edited by 199 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Ro vs Ronan Hardcore KO Cage Empty Re: Ro vs Ronan Hardcore KO Cage

Post by daemongirl Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:15 am

"Well this is a first." Ronan thought to himself as he slid on a pair of black swim trunks and then wrapped his hands and wrists in bandages in preparation for the hard core match he had coming up next, throwing a few phantom punches and kicks to stretch out his arms and legs while waiting for the signal to go on out. The guy knew he was going to enjoy this match, having caught a glimpse at a picture of his opponent Ronan was looking forward to getting some one on one time with her.

Once he received the go ahead from one of the backstage workers Ronan told them to hit his music and headed for the entrance ramp, waiting behind the curtain until he heard the beat drop on his rather unique choice of entrance [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT5ccCjKrB0&feature=share&list=PL6A704C6EA9C7C0F6:1atf9e5y]music[/url:1atf9e5y]. Upon hearing the rap begin Ronan burst through the entrance where he was greeted by the roar of the crowd, several members of the audience dancing along to the music as he walked down towards the ring slapping the hand of anyone who dared reach out, those who did pulling their hands back in pain at his powerful slaps but all of them laughing as they knew that was going to happen.

Coming to a stop before the towering cage Ronan let out a long whistle at the impressive structure he was about to be fighting in, but quickly his eyes looked past the chain link walls to the incredibly hot woman bouncing around the ring in a skimpy bikini, a wide smile appearing on his lips as he quickly moved to enter through the open door. Unlike a lot of the men in this league he didn't see himself as superior or women as being weaker, on the contrary women were cum drinking beasts one always had to watch out for if one wanted to survive this league. The referees closed the door behind him, locking him in with this prime example of beauty much to his pleasure, though if what he had heard was true then this was going to be one hell of a fight, just the way he liked it. "The name is Ronan beautiful, I must remember to thank the upper management for setting me up against you. Hope you don't mind if this gets rough, I don't really know how to hold back."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:50 am

Ro grinned as she saw her opponent approaching the cage, with her inside. He looked strong, and very attractive. She too was having a similar thought, pleased someone who looked like he could not only go up against her decently, but was also a looker was coming out. She did have to laugh, though, at his music. While she thought rap wasn’️t exactly the bets form of music, this Naruto rap had some sort of rhythm she really liked. By the time he got into the ring, Ro was even dancing a little bit, smirking.

“Ro…Ro Laren…and I know just what you mean.” Ro chuckled as her opponent came in and introduced herself. She already like this guy, he seamed strong, but also nice, he even complimented her. Most of all he seamed fun. Ro demanded fun and a challenge, and she could tell she was going to get that. “Ohhhh don’️t worry, if I think your holding back…I’️ll punish you for insulting me.” She grinned, then reached out her hand to Ronan, offering a friendly handshake before the match began, trying to set the town right….just then, she heard a SLAM as the cage door shut, making her smirk again.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:22 am

Ronan couldn't help but crack an amused grin at the sight of his sexy opponent for tonight dancing inside the cage to the beat of his entrance music, pleased to see someone other than him had good tastes as well as her large breasts swaying back and forth. Listening to her name he immediately thought it sounded like one a model would have, Ro Laren, though from looking at her toned body she just had the looks of a model, clearly she was much stronger than any of those photoshoped women. His eyes glanced at her offered hand with a bit of nervousness in them, looking back up into her eyes i search of a sign of deception, only resuming his smile and shaking her hand firmly once he had ruled out this being a trick to get one over on him early on.

"Ha! I knew just from your body I was going to like you, but Ro, I can tell now you're major character material." Ronan said with a slight chuckle, not even thinking about how Ro would take his manga inspired line. It was meant as a major compliment since only the best could be major characters in the manga that was his life, of course he was the main character but Ro was certainly hot enough and strong enough to star alongside him. "Sounds like were locked in here now Ro, hope you like it rough." He said while increasing the pressure of his handshake to test just how strong she was.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:51 pm

"Main character material? Well...I guess thats...interesting, I feel honored." Ro wasn't sure what to make of that, like the man was narrating his life as if it were a Manga. Still, she decided she really liked him, especially after his energetic entrance and his apparent desire for an all out fight. Ro would certainly oblige him in this coming match, and maybe gain a friend. It looked like this man was a fun person to know, if he was as competitive as he looked.

Ro continued to look this strong man up and down as he shook her hand, she spied the moment of hesitation. It seemed Ronan thought that this might be a trap, but it was not. Ro continued to shake his hand, even as the door closed. When she felt Ronan squeeze her hand tighter, Ro reacted in the same way, definitely matching his strength, and trying to top it just a little. Regardless, though, she wanted to fight this man now. “You’️ll see how rough I like it. Just know it’️s not personal when I humiliate you and win.” Finally, Ro would attempt to break this hand shake, and unless Ronan did something to stop her, would pull away her arm and lift her fists up in a defensive stance, her knees bent as she stepped back.

Last edited by 199 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:49 am

"Wait, r..really?! Er... I mean you should, not very many people can hope to reach major character status." That had to be the very first time someone had responded to his manga talk with anything resembling the word honored, usually he heard odd or insane, but it seemed he now had another reason to make Ro a major character. Though at the moment he was unsure what type of character she would be, there were several key archetypes every manga needed to be any good and he wondered what role she would fill, perhaps the rival who drives him to greater glory or better yet the powerful ally who secretly wants him.

Ronan raised an eyebrow at the woman as he felt her squeeze his hand with some rather impressive strength, though not to be outdone he matched her pressure and even outdid her this time around. All the while he stared into her eyes with a fierce look of determination, smiling as he knew their fight was going to be insane. "Rough I can do, but as the main character I won't be losing unless you're my destined rival, which I'm hoping you're not since I would much rather have you as a love interest." Ronan said just as she withdrew her hand, having said that not to try and flatter the woman but simply because thats what was on his mind at that moment. Just as her hands rose up Ronan would lunge forward with his left arm shooting out to strike at her chest with a straight punch, stepping in close to follow up with a knee aimed at her gut.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:39 am

Oh, Ro did consider it odd, but she at least somewhat understood it. Ronan saw himself as the protagonist of an epic story, and he was suggesting that she was worthy of not only being a major figure in his epic, but a major friend in his life. It really was an honor, if one thought about it well enough and didn’️t just dismiss it as strange simply because it was different. But, not knowing Manga archetypes, the idea that she couldn’️t be a love interest if she won conflicted with the idea that she wanted to win, and with the fact that Ronan was charming enough to consider, at first glance, the possibility of something else. But, Ro had archetypes of her own. “Well then…by that reasoning, if you beat ME, you’️d be the rival in MY epic. Maybe our destiny will be that of Gilgamesh and Enkidu, our wrestling match will make us comrades for life regardless of who wins. Meaning just because I’️m going to beat you doesn’️t mean you can’️t ask me out…assuming you can handle me.” Her friendship with the intellectual Amanda paid off; all that boring history and literature talk came in handy.

In Ro’️s mind, the question was settled. And her statement was meant to show that she was, also, interested. Which was good, as the fight was now well underway. The enemy attacked swiftly, throwing a straight punch to her chest, which connected with a hard thud, hitting between her breasts. Ro, however, instinctively retreated a bit with the connection. Having it out in a punch fest like old fashioned battleships on the line had a romantic appeal, but it wasn’️t really her style to expose herself as much as that would require. In retreating, she managed to avoid the knee by centimeters, making her smirk. “Nice…” She uttered as a compliment even as she began a counter attack, kicking out her long leg aimed at the knee that was not used to attack her.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:45 am

Ronan listened to her talk about a couple people named Gigla and Enkida something, their names completely foreign to him as his part of New York City wasn't known for its schools, though even if they were Ronan wasn't exactly the scholar type and would have likely forgotten anyway, looking off to the right as he pondered what she meant. So lost in her story about these two people Ronan almost missed the part where Ro suggested he could ask her out no matter who won, his eyes immediately snapping back to her face with an inhumanly wide grin on his face. "So you're part of your own epic story huh? Never thought of this as a cross over fight, but then again when I beat you Ro I will make you a permanent part of my story." Ronan said, his words quite clear in his head that he intended to ask her out after he won this fight, his mind not considering losing was even an option.

The talking seemed to be done for the moment as the fight truly got underway, Ronan striking first with a quick fist punch which connected right between the luscious mounds of Ro sending ripples through the supple flesh of her breasts. She stepped back after the blow making his knee miss its mark, leaving Ronan on one leg which Ro struck with a solid kick which landed on the side of his knee. The knee buckled a moment later with Ronan falling down onto that knee, but he went back on the offensive right after by bringing his other leg swinging in to try and sweep Ro's legs out from under her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:02 am

“Can’️t think of anything more epic than leaving Manhattan for an even bigger city…I guess you could say I’️m in an epic of my own…yeah. Your confident but not too cocky, I like that.” Ro managed to answer, right after she recovered from the punch. Her beautiful breasts were hurt by the attack, which showed he could deliver quite a punch, but Ro could deliver quite a kick. She had to really admit it, this guy was awesome, she was very, very pleased to be matched up with him. Three times now, she managed to get an opponent who could match or exceed her strength. But, this guy was much different about the last man who could do that, Killer King. He wasn’️t sexist or rude, or had any of the qualities she barley tolerated in him. Ro was beginning to realize there were a lot more competitors here than she realized as she kicked Ronan’️s knee out from under him. Soon, Ronan was on his knees.

But he, too, could move fast. As Ro approached to take advantage of his fallen position, his legs shut out and swept her own legs out form under her. Surprised, Ro landed HARD on her ass, sitting down infront of Ronan. But, true to her quick nature, she didn’️t stop attacking, trying to kick her bare foot out towards Ronan’️s face, if possible.

Last edited by 199 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:17 am

If she had mentioned this earlier Ronan had missed it but now his eyes opened wide and somehow his smile grew even further at the mention of Ro being from New York City just like him. No wonder he had taken such a liking to her this quickly, not only did she had a body most men would die to have a shot at but Ro also had the attitude of a New Yorker, the perfect combination as far as he was concerned. Before he could fully process this information the fight continued, the woman's kick forcing him down onto one knee, but a quick sweep of her legs later Ronan sent Ro crashing down to his level with the red head landing right on her ass.

"Only a fellow New Yorker could hit like that Ro!" Ronan yelled out now that he had a brief moment to speak before the action continued, leaning back as he saw her foot hurtling towards his face while his hands shot up to catch the kick before it could leave a good dent in his face. Ronan would now try to twist the woman's foot hard to the right hoping to make Ro turn over onto her front, from there he could release her foot and move to mount her lower back facing Ro's head.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next