Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 194 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match

3 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match - Page 10 Empty Re: Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:37 am

Akashi felt her stomach turn into knots at Taylor's words. Even if they were exactly what she wanted to hear, the sheer catharsis of hearing it, made her feel almost so light headed that she could pass out. It was a weird sort of anxiety that she had never felt before. She tried to blink away tears but they wouldn't stop. "Uh huh." She said meekly. "I-I mean.. Hai! yes! Of course! Forever!" She said and nodded even after she stopped.

"And me?" She said. "Onegai!! Please! Forgive me as well! Gomen Nasai! Gomen Nasai!" She pleaded, her voice becoming unusually high pitched as she sincerely begged for forgiveness. Akashi hadn't even realized that Taylor was fulfilling the victory conditions of the match. She was just grateful to finally have her Imouto-chan back. "I'm just.. a big, blubbery baka after all, aren't I?"

Akashi smiled down at Taylor, her forehead still pressed tightly against Taylor's. She had a bright beaming smile on her gnarled face. "I'm in so much pain right now." She said grinning at Taylor. "Can you give me a shove. I don't even think I can roll onto my back on my own power." Still, she let out a heaving grunt and pulled her hand out from between their breasts and flopped onto her back, looking up at the bright arena lights.

"Ow." Akashi then turned her head and looked at Taylor. "You look like a dork with your hair like that." She said and then smiled. She began to chuckle. "Hehe.. haha! Hahaha-owwww! Ok.. I guess I deserved that." She then smiled and widened her eyes at Taylor. "T-Taylor-chan! Can you say it? Can you say it pleeeeeease? Can you say Onee-chan... for meeeeee?" She looked like a gigantic dog that thought she was a tiny little lap dog puppy with her wide, sparkling green eyes. it didn't help that it looked like someone tried to make sausage out of her face either.

Last edited by 445 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:53 am; edited 3 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match - Page 10 Empty Re: Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match

Post by Bluemouse Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:29 am

"Yes." Taylor responded. Akashi was a big, sobbing idiot. She gave her as much of a nudge as she could manage to roll her off and took a deep breath once the weight was off her chest. She opened and closed her right hand repeatedly, and noticed something wasn't right with it.

She reached up and pulled out the hair tie that held her remaining pigtail, and let her blue hair tumble down loosely. It was funny, in a way. She finally felt like she could let her hair down. It'd be a while before everything was sorted out, but she felt such an enormous weight lifted from her shoulders... More than Akashi knew at that moment.

She gave Akashi a funny look and raised an eyebrow at her pleading. She felt stupid saying it, but she figured she might as well give it to her. "Um... Onee-cha-"

She was interrupted by the sound of the ring bell, signifying the end of the match. The realization sunk in that she had lost, and her spirit sank. She was 0 for 2 in I Quit matches and their horrible variations. Maybe she really just didn't have it in her to be ruthless. Whatever.

She sat up. She was all cried out, and even though she felt like she should over her loss. She was 1 and 5 in her last six fights. It was a bad sign. She was relieved more than she was happy about things with Akashi at the moment, but it was offset by the bitterness of another loss. Another performance, another beat up opponent who pulled out a win on her. Of course she valued her friends more than her career. She just wished neither of them ever had to take a pounding.

"Help me up." She whispered, without looking at Akashi. When she stood up, she grasped Akashi's hand and raised it up high for the crowd, and pointed at her with her free hand. She let go, faced Akashi, and bowed to her, her eyes lingering for a moment before she turned for the ropes. The cage was lifted and she slowly sat down on the mat and rolled under the bottom rope.

"I think you fucked up my neck or something." She said matter-of-factly. "And my hand's broken." She ached. She might've got in more shots, but Akashi's hurt enough to keep her laid up for who knows how long.

"Let's not do this again."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:46 am

Akashi grinned at Taylor as she spoke. Hearing the words,it inflamed her heart with great joy. But she was startled when the bell clanged. She had honestly forgotten about the match in their intimate moments. She was proud to have won, but as she looked at Taylor, she felt it came at a bittersweet price. The two sisters had practically murdered each other.

She stood up slowly. As much pain as she was in, and how sore she was, she was thankful that she was still able to walk under her own power. She turned and helped Taylor up. Then, she gasped when her hand was raised. The crowd roared. They cheered and cheered for the both of them. It had been an amazing and glorious fight and even if there was a winner and a loser, no one could question that either girl was taking anything with them when they left the ring. The sweat-stained, blood dripped ring was a testament to that. Their injuries as well.

Akashi nodded when Taylor bowed and she bowed too. She met her with an equally bent bow, showing to Taylor that they were equals in the ring. Akashi decided to take the steps out of the ring and joined Taylor when she arced back to her. She ducked a head between Taylor's shoulders so that her broken hand rested on Akashi's back. Akashi's arm slid around and loosely hugged Taylor against her. "I think you broke my face." Akashi said with a grin.

"And geeze... You REALLY... REALLY like to tug on hair, don't you? Fricken eh, I feel like I'm bald!" Akashi laughed. "Oh yeah.. and thanks for crushing my pussy. Wasn't planning on using that anytime soon. Geeze, Taylor-chan, I didn't know you were so malicious." She laughed again. "I don't think I'll be able to walk straight for a week." Akashi hugged Taylor tightly against her. Maybe tighter than she should have. "You cooooould always massage it for me though, Taylor-chaaan!" Akashi burst into laughter as she exited the arena with Taylor.

"Too soon?"

Winner: Akashi Tanikaze via Verbal Submission

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10