Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hot and Oiled match! Megumi Vs. Sharaiya

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Hot and Oiled match! Megumi Vs. Sharaiya - Page 7 Empty Re: Hot and Oiled match! Megumi Vs. Sharaiya

Post by zxn666 Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:02 am

Megumi nuzzled her face into Sharaiya's neck, her arms looping around and hugging Sharaiya's neck. At the girl's suggestion, Megumi nodded. Sharaiya's front was certainly more sexy, and her tits looked so comfortable. So Megumi pushed herself up and allowed Sharaiya to turn over before lying back down, feeling the Russian's tits press against her own and she looped her arms around in an oily and sexy embrace.

"Let's stay like this for a while," Megumi said, leaning down to rub noses with Sharaiya, "You're too cute to let go!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Hot and Oiled match! Megumi Vs. Sharaiya - Page 7 Empty Re: Hot and Oiled match! Megumi Vs. Sharaiya

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:02 pm

With Megumi giving her such a cute, snuggling treatment, it made Sharaiya let out a gentle, relaxed sigh. It certainly felt heavenly what the idol was doing after those two orgasms. Once Megumi raised herself up, she would turn so she could look up at the idol and lay comfortably on her back, feeling her breasts cushioning Megumi's and bringing her own arms around the Idol's the hug her closely, nuzling into Megumi and started to giggle softly. " I could say the same thing. "

She would stroke her inner thigh along Megumi's outer thigh, just to get herself and the cute idol comfortable. " Mmm. This feels great, I don't mind staying like this at all.. Holding the perfect idol of AFW. I bet you'd enjoy doing this in the hot springs more then this foggy, closed room. " She gave Megumi a teasing wink as she cuddled up with her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:28 am

Megumi gazed down at Sharaiya with heavily lidded eyes. "Have you been talking to Natalia?" she asked teasingly when Sharaiya suggested she enjoyed getting erotic in a hot spring more than in a sauna wrestling ring, which reminded Megumi of the time she spent on vacation with Natalia so many months ago. It might not be a bad idea to have some fun with Sharaiya there either. Megumi snuggled against Sharaiya's body for now though, closing her eyes and resting her head on the girl's shoulder.

"I don't mind where I do it, so long as it's with a hot girl like you," Megumi murmured, "Let's just stay for a bit longer. I'm sure there are lots of things we can do to each other later..."

Megumi wins with Submission

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7