by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo Empty Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:37 am

First to three falls hentai bed wrestling match.

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo XJqCG.png

It had been quite some time since Cecilia last faced Jania, a girl that she knew quite well and now called sister because of their sisterhood as Bad Company, a girl that Cecilia had a bit of a crush on and more than that she enjoyed to wrestle with. this was of course a bit a rematch for the two of them as they'd had faced off once before and then they had been in a very hot and very even match between the two, it was similar in rules but not the same. This match would be more intense and she knew it, Cecilia knew that a match that forced them to battle until one of them came three times would certainly be a tough one, but that was what she had signed on for and that was what she wanted.

Cecilia was already on her bed, waiting for Jania and was already dressed. But she figured that her belted and tight fitting outfit that she was wearing. Normal attire in a bed wrestling match did seem weird but she was sure that it would come off as the match progressed. " Come on Jania, let's have some fun~" Cecilia said to herself as all she was doing now was waiting for Jania to come on down into this special secluded room that she could be in with Jania until a winner was declared.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:51 am

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo 2.jpg

Jania was walking towards the arena where Cecilia waited her for their very sexual rematch "Oh, i'm going to enjoy this match." Jania said as she entered the arena and saw Cecilia laying on the bed "Well, hello there sexy." Jania said as she walked over to the bed and slowly crawled her way onto the bed "I hope your ready to be screaming my name in pleasure." Jania said as she crawled right up to Cecilia and kissed her on the lips "I can't wait to feel your breasts being squashed by mine."

Jania then moved away from Cecilia a little "I wonder how long you can last against me Cecilia. I have some tricks i prepared for you and i think my magic fingers are ready to hear you moan my name tonight." Jania said as she stared at Cecilia's sexy form.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:38 am

Cecilia smiled warmly as she looked on at Jania who soon enough came into their special arena and with that the match could start. When she heard what Jania said she couldn't help but let out a little giggle. " Hello yourself, you look as lovely as always Jania." Cecilia said as she licked her lips and motioned with her hands for Jania to come closer and come at her. Which the girl did as she move up onto the bed and began to crawl towards the Hardcore Queen.

Jania soon enough pressed her lips up against the blond and kissed her. " You are so confident my lovely sister ~ .Yet, You are gonna lose tonight. Like the last two times we fought against each other." Cecilia said teasingly as she would watch Jania move away from her and stare at her. " New tricks ? I'll be looking forward to breaking that confidence down." Cecilia said as she would start to crawl over towards Jania, prowling towards the girl, as soon as the bell rang she would try and lash out towards the red head and wrap her arms around her head, attempting to try and force Jania into a collar and elbow tie up.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:23 pm

Jania kissed Cecilia passionately before moving backwards and smiling at her lover for the night "And i'm going to enjoy fucking the confidence out of you lover." Jania said as she accepted Cecilia lock-up "I hope your ready to scream my name repeatedly." Jania then tried to switch her grip so she could pull Cecilia closer to meet her breast to breast and lips to lips "Lets skip the foreplay and go straight to me fucking your sexy brains out."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:48 am

Cecilia couldn't help but smile gently at Jania as the girl said what she did, Cecilia couldn't help but giggle a bit when Jania accepted her lock up and said the second part, something that only made the beauty very happy. " Oh my cute Jania, I always scream your name when I make you cum for me. Simply cause I like saying Jania~" The girl said as they were caught up in the lock-up. When Jania shifted the grip and lock up she did it before Cecilia as she had planned to do the same thing. " Oh ? how cute~ Bring it Red." Cecilia said with a grin as she'd feel her large breasts press against Jania's and her lips against Jania's, and with it she'd try and push Jania down onto the bed and attempted to make it so she'd lie on top of the sexy red head girl to then try and pin Jania down onto the bed.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:59 am

Jania felt her lips brush against Cecilia's and her breasts pressed against Cecilia's breasts and all Jania could do was smile "WEll i guess you will have to scream something after i make you pleasure me after my win." Jania said as she voice was full of confidence "You don't think i'm going to be as easy to beat as some of the other sluts you wrestle." Jania said as she pushed back against the hardcore queen preventing the girl from pinning Jania to the bed "You can't beat me Cecilia, i'm just too sexy." Jania would say as she would lean down and nibble on Cecilia's neck to try and get the girl to slip up.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:49 am

Cecilia smiled gently at Jania as the sexy red head spoke to her, the girl's words ringing softly in her ear like a sweet melody from long ago that she had missed so, and all that she could answer for was not enough to convey with simple words, it had to be with tone and action as well. " Remember that I have beaten you twice before, once in a match much like this. " Cecilia teased as she felt Jania hold her ground against her and as such made it difficult for the Hardcore Queen to go through with her plan. But that simply made it possible for Jania to go to action and do so by nibbling gently at Cecilia's neck, which only caused slight giggles and a very fain blush to appear on the blond's cheeks.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:13 am

Jania nibbled on Cecilia's neck before moving up to her ear and blowing on it "Well it is true you have beaten me but i think this time you will be no match for my sexy assault." Jania would say before nibbling on Cecilia's earlobe while grinding her chest into Cecilia's "I just hope you last long enough for me to get done with my foreplay." Jania said as she was as confident as ever and this time she was going to have her way with Cecilia instead of it being the other way around.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:20 am

Cecilia couldn't help but let out a coo as Jania nibbled on her neck all the way up to her ear, the gently blowing breath of Jania whisked against her ear and hair and left her with a feeling of amusement and wanting for Jania, " Don't be so sure sexy...you said something very similar the last time." Cecilia said teasingly to Jania as he would then feel Jania start to grind her chest against the hardcore Queen's in with that their breasts were doing battle, she could get a good feel of Jania orbs through her own, but Jania wasn't done as she began to nibble on Cecilia earlobe a bit which got a light giggle out of the Hardcore Queen.

It was hard not to answer back to Jania cute little words, but she felt like actions would speak better and therefore she would attempt and move herself up more and more against Jania, attempting to add weight and power behind an attempt to try and get Jania down onto her back again.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:44 am

Jania continued her foreplay with Cecilia but when she felt her sexy opponent begin to move closer and closer to her and Jania knew that Cecilia was going to try and pin her to the bed again "Oh, you were never one for foreplay Cecilia." Jania said as she suddenly braced herself for Cecilia's pin attempt "As i said earlier, your not going to beat me this time."

Jania then tried to wrap her arms around Cecilia and twist to her side to take Cecilia down to the bed "I hope your ready for the night of your life as i'm going to make your face my throne when i become the queen of this relationship." Jania said with a smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next