Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo - Page 3 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:36 am

Cecilia let out a low little moan against the Jania's lips as she girl broke the kiss, she was not in the best of positions it seemed now that Jania had her completely where the beautiful red head wanted her to be, Jania looked down at her so sexily and dominalty as it nearly made Cecillia move up and lick the girl's lips softly and sensually, which is what she did, and she would also try and give Jania's breasts a nice groping squeeze.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo - Page 3 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:08 am

Jania smiled down at Cecilia as the girl leaned up and licked her lips "I can't wait for you to be mine Cecilia." Jania said as she let out a small moan as Cecilia squeezed her breast. Jania, of course, returned the favor to Cecilia as she hand would squeeze Cecilia's breast right back "Just relax and let me take control. I promise to make your wildest dreams come true." Jania said before leaning back down to kiss Cecilia on the lips again before sliding her tongue back into Cecilia's mouth to try and keep Cecilia on the sexual defensive.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:17 am

Cecilia returned the cute moan she got out of Jania with one of her own as the beautiful red head squeeze her breasts so nicely, it was heating up to be a hot match so far with Jania in the advantage it seemed, as the sexy red head looked down on the beautiful blond. " You said that all the time Jania, And all the times before I have managed to beat you. And make your dreams come true ~" Cecilia said teasingly before Jania leaned down and kissed her, sliding her tongue in to the blond's mouth as she herself would try and roll them over and place herself on top of Jania, and meet the girl's tongue with her own to attempt and twirl her tongue around Jania's tongue.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:40 am

Jania felt Cecilia's tongue begin to fight back and she couldn't help but feel excited as Cecilia tried to wrestle her for dominance. Jania's tongue began to try and pin Cecilia's down to prove her superiority over her sexy blonde opponent. Jania's hands however, continued to work over Cecilia's breasts while her hand let go of Cecilia's panties to move beneath them and begin to rub Cecilia's sex directly as Jania hoped to get her opponent as worked up as possible.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:14 pm

Cecilia was forced to let out a low little moan into Jania's mouth as the red head's hand went down her panties and started to softly and gently stroke her sex, it was such a nice and welcome feeling that Cecilia didn't do anything to stop it and instead tried to fight back in kind, by attempting to move her hand towards the girl's sex and try to invade her panties, by doing so to try and give back a bit of treatment to Jania. Her other hand though wouldn't go for Jania's breasts and instead would go for the girl's butt and attempt to grab a hold of one of the red head's butt cheeks to attempt and softly massage it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:57 am

Jania continued her sexual assault on Cecilia and as Jania felt Cecilia grab onto her butt she couldn't help but let out a moan. "I see your finally starting to fight back. I almost thought you were just going to lay there and let me have my fun with you." Jania said with a smile before letting out a moan again as Cecilia invaded her panties "Now let the fun begin." Jania said with a smile as she would push a finger into Cecilia's sex.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:33 am

Cecilia moaned back to Jania as her sexy redheaded sex rivals actions were driving her mad as usual, which was why Cecilia had decided to fight back fully against the sexy Jania, and do so by attempting to slide her fingers across Jania's pussy lips to let the girl's sexy open up to her in a longing for pleasure. If so then Cecilia would try and drive two fingers into Jania's sex in an attempt to keep up with Jania's actions and movements.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3