Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:24 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:14 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ro vs Josey Hardcore Subway Match (for Lunar)

2 posters

Go down

Ro vs Josey Hardcore Subway Match (for Lunar) Empty Ro vs Josey Hardcore Subway Match (for Lunar)

Post by beangraff Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Hardcore Subway Match

Hardcore Match inside a Subway Train

The subway is on a special circular track for AFW, with no platforms, so the train can be in perpetual motion. The single entrance platform retracts once the wrestlers are on the train and does not return until the match is over.

All doors between cars are open and secured with a barrier for safety on both sides. There are eight cars, 75 feet long. This allows free movement throughout the entire train.

All doors leading out have a button which opens and closes the door. The train automatically stops when the door opens.

Pushing your opponent out of the train is a DQ. Trying to leave the train on purpose is a DQ.

Cameras are in all cars to convey the action.

Both wrestlers enter at opposite ends of the train, and on opposite sides.

Ro vs Josey Hardcore Subway Match (for Lunar) Erzascarleterzascarlet2.jpg
(with sneakers and no swords)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
(what the train cars look like)

Ro really had no idea what to expect. She’️d done her share of hardcore matches over the years, though being in a real league now made it more serious, but a fight inside of a train? It sounded like something a bored AFW producer had thought up while in a stuck subway. She had to admit, though, it had its possibilities. A fight in a confined space could be very brutal and very violent, which was exactly up Ro’️s alley.

Ro came down the stairs and onto the platform. AFW must have a lot of money in order to be able to buy its own small circular subway track. She marveled at this fact as she saw the train was already there. To her surprise, it was not one of the shiny Tokyo subway cars, which had open spaces inside between the walls and flush seats that don’️t get in the way, but an old elevated Subway car from home! She knew these cars, and immediately she knew this would be a painful fight. Knowing the car wouldn’️t be a terrible advantage for her, though, it would take two seconds for someone to process such a small space.

Ro stepped in to the train; she couldn’️t see her opponent yet of course. As she entered, she took note of an open/close button by each door. Inside, one could see why Ro was worried. The chairs were not flush along the wall, but formed L’️s and jutted outward, and they were unforgivably hard. Between those seats, instead of an open space, were various steel polls from the ceiling to the floor. These were for passenger’️s to hold onto, but of course now they were weapons and obstacles. By each door, there was a large panel flanking it on either side. Half of it was faux wood; the other half was a glass pane. At home they’️d taken out the glass, here they put it back. She wouldn’️t want her face to go through that, but it might be useful for her to use…

Suddenly, the subway car began to move. Apparently, her opponent was stepping inside. A lifetime of using subways would help her not fall as the train began to shake and have a constant slight lean to the left. Ro didn’️t need to grab onto the polls, but her movement was slowed and precarious as the train began to move. It took her a few moments to get back into the swing of walking up one of these, as she began to head towards the front car to find the enemy. One would notice that, because the train was always turning, it wasn’️t a clear view down the cars through the open door, leaving her opponent a mystery.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Ro vs Josey Hardcore Subway Match (for Lunar) Empty Re: Ro vs Josey Hardcore Subway Match (for Lunar)

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:32 am

Ro vs Josey Hardcore Subway Match (for Lunar) 642123-UIPR8FW.jpg

Josey hadn't been in a match for a while, and even though she hadn't been in many they had been quite different in the results, ranging from victory to draw and finally to defeat. It had been a tough journey in this AFW place, which was probably so far the strangest company that Josey had ever worked for or even been a part of. They had a fair share of weird matches and strange people, not that there was anything wrong with that, it was only that she couldn't say that this place was normal, in any degree.

Which was more than apparent for the Cowgirl as she had just found out what kind of weird match this was, all she had known up to now was where she was going to be and a few of the rules. At first she had figured that her and another girl would fight in a subway cart and that was all, but it seemed as if it was far more than just what the Outlaw had through it would be, for when she arrived and started to walk up the stairs she finally seemed to understand what was going one here.

" A fight all'in th'thing ? While it goes round and round ? Oh well, ain't nuthing I can do bout it now." Josey let out as she kept walking up and headed into one of the carts, she didn't really care that much which one of them she had picked as it didn't really matter in the end, all that mattered was that she would be able to start this match. Still when she got in she got a feel for the place, cramped and tight, but not too much. The tall Texan fit and fit quite well, still it wasn't like it was easy to maneuver or do anything else in here, which would most likely pose a problem for her.

When Josey stepped through the doors and settled in next to a pole, the train started to move, a low rumble came through the steel structure. It already became a bit of problem for the Texan to stand, but she started to settle herself in and get used to the feeling. It wasn't that easy but not too hard to do, she was used to a bit of rumbling, after all riding horses wasn't that much different, the bucks and rumbled were a bit heavier and not as constant but it wasn't too big of an adjustment.

Josey though started to figure that she and her opponent must be in different carts and pondered if she should go search for the girl or if she should wait for the girl to come to her, it seemed like the second choice would be better as she wasn't completely used to walking and moving around on the train yet, and therefore she would wait.

Last edited by 2237 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Ro vs Josey Hardcore Subway Match (for Lunar) Empty Re: Ro vs Josey Hardcore Subway Match (for Lunar)

Post by beangraff Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:21 am

Ro had to face the same choice Josey did, to search for her opponent or to let her find Ro. Both had their merits. Being in the back car, Ro was in a defensible position, as she could keep moving up and always know the enemy wasn’️t behind her. And, the enemy had to come from one direction. However, the further up she pushed, the closer she’️d come to contact with the enemy. Right now, she knew where the enemy wasn’️t, and knew where they had to come from. She had the initiative, but if she attacked she would have to give battle at a time and place of the enemies choosing. It would be wise to push up but not far enough to be attacked.

NONE OF THIS went through Ro’️s mind. Ro could easily walk the train, and waiting was god dam boring. So, Ro pushed up, from one car, into the next, walking along the moving subway car and using the poles for support even though she could walk without them. Soon, she spotted movement up ahead in the next car. Ro kept pushing up, and eventually got close enough to the door to see someone inside, but didn’️t yet step through. It looked like this person was still getting used to walking around the train.

Ro cleared her throat, calling out over the din of the train. “So…you’️re my opponent?” This would make Ro’️s presence immediately known. Ro didn’️t intend to try and surprise Josey, that wouldn’️t be any fun. “I’️m Ro, and the match started as soon as this train started…no time for chit chat.” Ro explained why she couldn’️t exchange any pleasantries before the bell, there was no bell. Ro raised her arms defensively, she didn’️t want to attack first, and she’️d rather wait for Josey to try to walk into the car that Ro was in. In fact, Ro backed off a meter or so, taking a defensive posture, preparing to counter whatever Josey might do.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:25 pm

Josey was still getting used to trying to stand firmly in the train, it did take a little while but by the time that Ro had made her way down towards her car and had opened the door to speak with the long blond beautiful cowgirl, the girl's red eyes peered around over towards the red headed girl that had come to show herself to the Outlaw, who would look on at the red headed girl for a little bit before she threw on a little grin on her face and nodded to the girl. Josey would see how Ro was not looking to be coming towards her and would take a second herself before she would raise her hands and move away from the first pole and head up to the second.

As she did that she would look on at Ro who still stood there in her car and waited for Josey, it was a rather interesting thing to her that the girl had just told her that there was no time for chit chat but still she was simply standing there. " Really now ? You ain't gonna come at me ?" Josey asked as she watched Ro for another second and would then lean herself against the pole to extend both her arms out and cock her hips out a little bit to the side, before she would throw on a cocky smirk on her lips. " Am I too much for ya darlin' ?" Josey mocked a bit as she would try and get Ro a bit frustrated, it seemed as if the red headed girl was more used to trains so it served Josey no purpose to try and move towards Ro when Ro could simply come to her instead.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:52 pm

Ro didn’️t attack for a few reasons. The first one, she had a REALLY cool plan involving swinging from the horizontal support bars and kicking Josey when she came at her, and the second was that she just naturally assumed Josey could navigate a train like this. She took that skill for granted. Obviously, Josey wasn’️t going to come at her, both of them appeared to want to play defensively. “Actually I was going to do some ninja shit when you came towards me, but I think I’️ll skip it since you’️re just sitting there.” Ro didn’️t want to leave it as a stalemate, and with a chuckle decided to probe towards Josey.

Ro moved swiftly into Josey’️s car, but not within striking distance, not yet. As she moved, she noted Josey’️s total lack of stability, and realized that’️s he had missed capitalizing on a decisive advantage. She could have kicked herself, but she would try to make up for it now as she suddenly moved into striking distance, aiming a kick to Josey’️s unbalanced knee, sort of testing her out

Last edited by 199 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Josey smirked a little as she heard what Ro had to say to her, something that left her slightly glad, since it seemed as if her opponent was a total bore. But still she was kinda annoyed because of the fighting arena, it was a place that meant that she would have to try and keep things a bit more careful than she would normally need to be, simply because she was not used to it in the slightest, just standing and walking was bad enough but the idea of fighting in this place was causing her mind to start to simple think that this match was a bad and stupid Idea.

When Ro though began to move up towards her Josey had to ready herself, but there was no way for her too do so in time. Ro moved a lot more naturally here and found it easy to quickly move up to the Cowgirl, at least that was how it seemed for Josey. Since Ro got up to her and managed to send out a strong kick up to Josey's knee, a thing that forced the Outlaw to drop down onto her one knee and glare up a bit at Ro, wincing slightly in pain from the kick, but thanks to her hold on the pole she hadn't fallen down completely at least.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down