Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A cute new toy (for kaz)

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

A cute new toy (for kaz) - Page 9 Empty Re: A cute new toy (for kaz)

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:11 am

The burst of energy that allowed the idol quickly push her opponent down also gave Megumi the strength to keep on humping her sexy opponent, aiming to drive Eri into orgasm. Of course, the idol was not only drained as well, her sex pulsed with pleasure every time she pushed in. Megumi knew that if she was going to keep on stimulating Eri like this, she might cum again herself. But she wanted to drive Eri into a screaming orgasm first. She absolutely needed to.

"Ahh... Cum for me Eri-chan!" Megumi gasped. Her sex's wetness mixes with Eri's and pushed inside her as well. "Cum for me!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:49 am

Eri moaned as Megumi continued to hump her sex, her back arched and her eyes closed for a bit as she felt she could no longer hold back. Her mouth remained open as her juices were pushing out, wanting to flow out from her already sensitive womanhood.

"Aahh.... c-cumming..." Eri moaned before the inevitable explosive orgasm finally happened. "MMmmhhhh!!"

Torrents of love juices would burst into Megumi's sex as Eri squirmed under the idol, humping back against the girl while riding her climax. The tall girl felt like almost all her strengths were leaving her body with that powerful orgasm. She went limp afterwards, unable to do much except to pant heavily and look at Megumi with a half blank stare.

"Aahh..." Eri would let out a soft moan as she slowly begin to recover a bit. "A-amazing... Megu-chan..."

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:54 am

Megumi humped more and more, harder and harder, knowing that Eri was getting close to that orgasm that both of them so desired. She licked her lips, feeling that her sexy opponent was leaking her sex juices all over both their legs. Megumi panted, her heart thumping as she continued to fuck Eri towards that explosive orgasm. The girl had to have been holding it back for quite some time now, so when it came, it would be magnificent.

And indeed, when Eri finally gave in to the pleasure, it was a beautiful sight. The redhead's sex exploded against Megumi's while the idol rode her bucking body towards submission. She continued to fuck Eri through her orgasm, letting the pleasure course through her as well. Then, almost as a surprise to the idol, she came again! Megumi threw her head back and let out a low moan. This orgasm was less intense than the last few, but with Eri cumming hard and Megumi humping her repeatedly, it was inevitable that both of them came.

After their sweet releases finally subsided, Megumi lay down on top of Eri's sexy sweaty form, panting weakly herself. Their sex juices has already soaked the entire towel and mixed together beneath them in little pools. Megumi moaned, looking down at Eri as well with a half-blank stare, her eyes unfocused and glassey.

"Hah... we both came," Megumi said softly. She felt so drained after all this all she wanted to do was sleep. But neither girl had been conquered yet. Megumi slumped down and lay on Eri's chest, using her big breasts as pillows. "Gawd... I'm exhausted..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:03 am

Eri felt completely spent after her powerful orgasm, and it even surprised her more that Megumi also came from humping her. A soft moan escaped her lips as the idol slumped on top of her and lied on her chest. The tall girl remained still on the soaked towel as she panted, her heart beating fast from her exhaustion.

"Haah... wow... me too..." she said between her breathing and gasping. "I think... we should call it a night and have some rest..."

Eri would caress Megumi's hair gently as she slowly shift herself to the side to lay the girl beside her. The tall girl would cuddle with the idol and continue to run her hand on Megumi's hair as both girl were recovering from their sexual activities. It's definitely had been a blast for Eri, and probably for Megumi too.

"Maybe we can continue this on the ring or somewhere else another day... hehe~" she would say with a suggestive wink at the idol.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Megumi knew she couldn't keep on going, and if Eri kept on pushing and humping her she would cum again, and probably give in. However, it seemed Eri had enough as well, when the girl gently told Megumi they should both rest. The idol let out a small sigh of satisfaction and a small giggle. She rubbed her face against Eri's breasts, snuggling in against the big pillows for a moment, before lifting her head up and giving Eri a tiny smile.

"Yeah... I'm all worn out " Megumi said, "If you kept on going, I might've lost to you. Lets continue some other time." She gently pushed herself up, letting out a tired groan, getting up off of her opponent to let Eri get up as well.

"When we meet again, I want to really settle this," Megumi said to Eri with a smile, "Ne?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:57 pm

"Really? I think we could do one last round then..." Eri would say and licked her lips as she stared into Megumi's eyes before eventually grinning widely at the idol. "Just kiidiiing~ Hehe~"

The tall girl would slowly get up as well afterwards and smiled back at the idol. It had been a memorable night for her despite her defeat in the ring. Her private time with Megumi quickly overshadowed the match, and Eri was sure she wouldn't be able to forget such a wild experience anytime soon.

"So do I~" Eri replied pleasantly. "I'll be looking forward for it Megu-chan~"

The thought of getting back at Megumi in their future meeting excited her, and she would lean in to kiss the idol softly on her lips before pulling back. Her face slightly blushing as she smiled at the girl and stuck her tongue out a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9