by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mya Degroot VS Edward Lightner

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mya Degroot VS Edward Lightner Empty Mya Degroot VS Edward Lightner

Post by Edward_Lightner Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:08 pm

Rules: Win by submission, KO, pleasure in hentai

A crazy day had elapsed since he had Edward been accepted into the circle of wrestlers.
Now that he was preparing for his first match. Somewhat nervous, Edward had done everything he could to calm it. In vain ... Anxious about to bite the dust, he had his best result in all afternoon until it was time for his fight ...

Joining the ring, which he entered in finding that there was not really anyone. Obviously, we did not come in large numbers to attend the first game of a stranger!
Edward wore black shorts with a fairly wide red line down her hips to knees. He was wearing T-shirt sporting the same color with the same red stripe down along his ribs, and gloves appear letting the tip of his fingers.

Trotinant on the mat, Edward thought that would be his opponent. He read everything he could find about it, that is not much!
Younger and lighter than him, he hoped to be able to win without too much trouble. At worst, it should not be so experienced things in life at his age, then he hoped it could also cause it to crack by using contacts ... intimate ....

But for now, Edward waited in a corner of the ring ...
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Mya Degroot VS Edward Lightner Empty Re: Mya Degroot VS Edward Lightner

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:05 am

Mya would be back stage in the locker room in her hentai outfit http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=969271 try to pull her self together with the excitement that just sent shivers of a body."Get your self to gather her self. Mya even tho this is my first match against a guy Mya would say this to her self as she was thinking of a way to calm her self down, Then she saw her bottle of Scrumpy. "I probably just need a drink of me scrumpy." Then she take a gulp and she felt as calm as a cat.
Then she heard her theme song play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFL-ExT8Svg and Mya was off faster than you could count to 1. Mya would walk down the lane showing off with her ass and using her boobs the crowed went crazy for her. Mya would get into the ring at look at her fight tho she didn't have size advantage she knew she a strength advantage. She then grin at fight "Well your a cutie what your name you handsome man she" She show Edward her back side witch showed her ass. Mya hoped this would distract Edward when they fight so he would go down like a all the others.

Last edited by 10269 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward_Lightner Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:21 am

When the music announcing the arrival of his opponent sounded, Edward turned it in the direction from which it came. For all he knew, she was of Scottish origin. If for the typical person it meant nothing, Edward had an inkling of combative side of the people.
Decided not to leave after, Edward set this position as soon as she was entering the ring.
When he saw the young wrestler understood that the balance of power was not necessarily in his favor. While he was muscular, but not as a man could or should be. A simple look at the legs of his opponent delicious enough to get him to admit he had interest to not accept any test of strength ...

"I'm Edward Lightner. Came here for my first win!"

Edward put it back a lock of her hair and made a small movement of the head, which had the effect of swinging his little ponytail.
Position one leg slightly backwards and the other bent, he nodded his lovely adversary

"-When you want!"

Last edited by 11259 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:33 pm

''Edward well that a nice name nice to meet you. My name is Mya I hope you put a good fight.'' Mya could tell by how Edward spoke that he was French. Then Mya heard Edward the he came her for his first win and she responded ''Well sorry to burst your bobble but I came her to win so I guess were just going to have to fight it out you sweaty. Mya would have to her corner waiting for the match to start. Then an idea came to her for a strategy. ''He seems to attracted to my legs I guess I can use them to lure him and then land a hard kick on him.'' Mya said this in her head as the observed Edward, she lean back on the ropes and then say ''Edward I think when this end your going to be in a world of hurt me boyo. Mya would keeping showing off her cute and sexy body to the crowed as she waited for the match to start.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward_Lightner Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:35 pm

"Once I have conquered, we can take this little discussion ... but for now ..."

Edward kept his guard as he spoke. Since his opponent was still beautiful in its strings, he did not fear anything.
But in fact, he had forgotten some can not fight that began only a bell sound and ...

* ding ding *

When we spoke of the bell ... Surprised, Edward walked resolutely towards the center of the ring, waiting to join the Mya.

"So, you coming? Or should I pick you up in your strings?"
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:55 pm

''O don't worry about me you handsome lass what you should be worry about...'' As Mya said this she lean back on the ropes even more before lunching her self a Edward darting a fast speed. to Edward belly to deliver a nice hard punch. ''What you should be worry about is the beating I'm going to give you! Mya said this as she neared Edward ready to dodge if he attacks before she reaches him.

Last edited by 10269 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward_Lightner Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:07 am

"Me worry about anything ... hooo!"

Edward barely dodge the blow Mya in shifting a notch on the side. He saw clearly now in her game, she had wanted to distract him while taking support on the ropes.
Once assured to dodge the blow to the stomach, Edward threw the palm of his hand in a motion to strike the blow for blow of his opponent. Can one was risky because if it swiveled too, could enter the handful of Edward at the worst time ...
But if he touched, while he may strike a direct Poingt his back before searing behind the throat ..
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:38 pm

''Drat I missed!'' Mya said this as she passed Edward before see what he was going to do. Mya eyes widen as she saw what could happen if Edward counter hits her. With a swift swift of her weight she through her self on the ground and role a away from Edward thinking of a new strategy. But until then she get back up and go into wrestling position.
Mya would slowly inch towards Edward as she needed to think of a plan and fast.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward_Lightner Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Edward's eyes widened when he saw the thumb Mya. And then what? She wanted it lengthens before it?

"-Yes and now i will strike!"

The young wrestler mouse while loading a moment before, pretending to prepare a coup Poingt.
When he was ready for his beautiful adversary, Edward paused to see the response coming .... then encompassed Mya's body in his arms to take in a bear hug.
If he did, he would lift and tighten against him while moving towards the ropes.
Result would depend on what he would be able to do ...
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Mya was soon reaching Edward before going for a double leg but then it hit her what Edward was going to, but it was to late with in a blink of an eye. ''Gah!'' Mya and soon found her self in a painfull bear hug yet she didn't from thinking of an idea. Mya would soon plunge her boobs right into Edwards face hoping that this will blind him and futher more giving her a chance to eascape.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next