Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 9:57 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 1:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 1:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Bear And A Sumo (Sally and Asashoryu Akinori)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Bear And A Sumo (Sally and Asashoryu Akinori) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Bear And A Sumo (Sally and Asashoryu Akinori)

Post by TekRobo Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:07 pm

Sally let out a soft cry as she was dethroned, her seat rising up and locking arms with Sally, prompting a test of strength between to two of them! Sally's strong - quite strong for a kawaii - but she's not used to these sorts of battles, and Asashoryu's been training for them since she was just a little girl. She's slowly overcome and outmaneuvered, biting her lip... Asashoryu can move her to nearly whatever hold she wanted to right now!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

A Bear And A Sumo (Sally and Asashoryu Akinori) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Bear And A Sumo (Sally and Asashoryu Akinori)

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:20 pm

Asashoryu soon worked Sally down to the bed and let go of one of her hands. With Asahoryu free hand she rub Sally silt hoping this will distract with the nice feeling a woman gets wen this part is rubbed. "Come on Sally let your self go we don't need the this resistance darling..." She start licking Sally breast string to weaken her into giving the match to her as this was her new strategy.

Last edited by 10269 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:46 pm

Sally can't stop Asashoryu from pushing her back down onto the bed, grunting as she's pushed down... but her eyes widen as she feels Asashoryu rubbing the crotch of her black latex wrestling suit! And the beautiful sumo is licking her breasts, to boot!

Sally is flirtatious and forward in the ring, but not that flirtatious and forward. "Eek! I, um, I mean, wow, you're forward!" Sally's blushing quite brightly, crossing her legs to make access to the crotch of her suit less easy... if she wasn't so distracted, she'd use her now free hand to stuff Asashoryu's face right into her breasts!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:32 pm

Asashoryu seeing how her stratagy was getting no were need to think of a way to either K.O or make her tap out now. With in seconds should put her boobs on top of Sallys had her and get her hand behind her head and force her face into her boobs. "Your a strong one I will admit Sally but your still a kawaii!"

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Sally let out a panicked, muffled squeak as Asashoryu stuffed Sally's face into her bosom, still in control of the battle! She can hear Asashoryu calling out for a surrender, citing her kawaiiness as the primary reason for doing so... Sally also seemed to lack the leverage to force Asashoryu off. She struggles fruitlessly, cursing her lack of experience - if she knew her way around wrestling a bit more, she's sure she could escape, but as it stands, she can't seem to slip out!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Asashoryu soon heard to panicked squeak of Sally and smiled as she felt Sally try to slip out of her grip but she was still holding strong. "Come on Sally I thought you were supposed to be a grizzly but it seams like your more like a cub!" Asashoryu would put more weight on Sally to prevent to the girl from escaping her grasp because Asashouryu was not going to let Sally get away not matter what.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:40 pm

Sally was not like a cub! Minnie, no, she was like a cub. Sally was a grizzly, through and through! So, she tried to push Asashoryu off... and maybe even pushed her up into the air for a second! But her lack of leverage, plus her inexperience with wrestling, causes her to just drop the sumo back on top of her, not even letting her get a breath in edgewise...

Sally can't win this fight, and embarrassingly, she's forced to tap out, one hand beating a quick rhythm on the bedside.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Asashoryu soon got off Sally after she was the tap out that she did, helping her the girl up she look at her own boobs and they had a red imprint of Sally face on them. "Well look like I win Sally but I'll give you creidit your alot stronger that the normal Kawaii." Asashoryu soon saw the struggle marks on Sally on hear belly it was no wonder she was called a bear they really looked like paws!!

Last edited by 10269 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:59 pm

Sally gasped for air, gladly accepting Asashoryu's hand up. "Wow... yeah, good match, good match. I really got a lot to learn about wrestlin', don't I?" She grinned at Asashoryu, then stared at the imprint her face had left in the sumo's breasts. "Goodness gracious... you had me in a snug smother there, didn't ya?"

Sally offers Asashoryu a handshake, face flushed from exertion and from just being squashed between a girl's breasts. "I like ya, Miss Asashoryu. Wanna be friends?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:15 pm

"Yup I really did have in one heck of a smother!" Asashouryu would laugh at this before exepting Sally hand shake of friendship. "I like you too Sally and I love to be friends with you." Then an idea came to her mind for both of them "Hey how about you show me a little bit of your wrestling Sally and I'll show you some of my sumo?"

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next