Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Weights and a cat(Barbara and Cougra)

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Weights and a cat(Barbara and Cougra) - Page 12 Empty Re: Weights and a cat(Barbara and Cougra)

Post by Harrier Sat May 04, 2013 7:20 pm

"I'll talk with her! I'll talk with her! But please...STOP!"
It was pretty obvious that Barbara had promised everything at this point to stop getting punished with that stick again, but even now she could not speak for Sayuri who was the head of the pair in all things personal and financial. To be honest, Barbara did not even pay interest to any business things and had only looked with a sheepish gaze when Deathbird and Sayuri had haggled or whatever they had done so she could not even picture how a deal between the two would look like.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Weights and a cat(Barbara and Cougra) - Page 12 Empty Re: Weights and a cat(Barbara and Cougra)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 04, 2013 9:24 pm

Cougra immediately stopped after that and chuckled as she said, "Good. And now we are finished." Putting the stick away, she glanced at the red marks on Barbara's feet and knew that she wouldn't be able to talk for a while.

Feeling a little compassion, the cat would ask, "Say, do you want me to give you a foot massage or an ice pack?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 05, 2013 6:24 pm

"...Just cut me loose and leave me alone..."
Barbara was no match for anyone at this point, was totally done for it and could not even look at Cougra without thinking about how she would squash her like a bug after what she had done today. At least that feeling would return to her after she was free from this whole ordeal, but for now she just wanted it to be over so that she could call her girlfriend to pick her up and bring her to a hospital or the AFW faction that tended to wrestlers needs.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 06, 2013 12:31 am

"Okay, I'll do that," said Cougra as she was going to get her knife. "One thing though: maybe I should be the one to being you back home. You need the rest anyway." She started to undo and cut the ropes to free Barbara so she can feel her feet again.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon May 06, 2013 6:19 am

When she was free at last Barbara sighed in pure relief. She only shake her head at the idea of the other girl. If she saw this witch never again, it would still be much too early for her.
"...Go already..."
She murmured before rolling over so that she would not have to look at Cougra anymore. The audacity of that chump was truly mindboggling. First she tortured her, then she wanted to drive her casually home like they had spent some time in a nearby park with fun and games? Where did they pick up girls with that kind of mindset?

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 06, 2013 6:36 am

Cougra would then walk over to grab Barbara's shoes and sighed before saying, "Okay look, I know this may have been hard on you, but I'm just following orders. And this is the only way I get payed. I'm not going back to being poor again and I had to take all necessary steps. So sorry again that this had to happen, but I have no choice anymore..."

She offered the blonde her shoes back and kept some chloroform in her pocket just in case she strikes. She hoped though that the other girl understands and accept her help.

Last edited by 971 on Mon May 06, 2013 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon May 06, 2013 7:05 pm

"I don't want a paid goon in or near my house. Just give me my cell phone and leave."
This girl was surely tiresome and as readable as the sphinx, but hopefully she would pick up the message that the last thing that Barbara wanted were dirty paws in her house and would not accompany her anywhere voluntarily.

"Besides you're a piss poor housewife if you manage to burn through a wrestlers purse and are still afraid of being broke, so don't tell me about being poor."
Not that Barbara did object to that, Sayuri made all the money decisions but Barbara knew how to save in more conditional ways and always had a stash or emergency money stored away.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 07, 2013 1:53 am

Cougra would hand Barbara her cell phone back as she would say, "Just to let you know...I was once rich...and look where I'm reduced. Heh, but why would anyone bother? No one can understand anyway." She would give Barbara her space and be out of sight. "Oh yeah, don't forget the deal..." Hopefully, the blonde wouldn't figure out this is not the cat's actual house.

Last edited by 971 on Tue May 07, 2013 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12