by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Weights and a cat(Barbara and Cougra)

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Weights and a cat(Barbara and Cougra) - Page 10 Empty Re: Weights and a cat(Barbara and Cougra)

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:43 pm

"...Uuhh, gross..."
It was really humiliating to be handled like this, causing Barbara to resign and just waiting until it was over and no sell her captor as much as possible with the exceptional outburst occurring sometimes. She just would have to wait, wait for a chance to come back at the sick girl as soon as possible or get away. Probably someone would miss her, at the latest when she did not come home like any day, but how long would this take?

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Weights and a cat(Barbara and Cougra) - Page 10 Empty Re: Weights and a cat(Barbara and Cougra)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:47 pm

Cougra chuckled as she continued squeezing Barbara's breasts until she got as much milk as she wanted. She would pour some into the other glass so it would be equal distribution for both girls. The cat girl took her glass and drank it down to refresh herself.

Licking her lips, Cougra would pick up the other glass of milk and said, "Hey, Barbara, take a little taste. Don't knock it until you tried it."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:11 pm

"You must be kidding me. No way!"
That went far too far and was too much for the Blonde, shaking her head and pressing her lips together to avoid anything of what the cat girl was suggesting. Bad enough that she could not do much except for sit or rather lay it out at this moment, but nothing like this would happen at this point.
"That's too much. Just let me go now!"
She could have made a promise to not come after Cougra, but even Barbara herself would not believe her at this point.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Cougra would lift her chin up and said, "Come on, milk is good for you and you need strong bones when you get home. I promise that after this and one more thing, I'll release you and you can go back to Sayuri." Then she showed her claws and added, "If not, then I keep you longer to have more fun and I know you've had enough. Do I make myself clear or do I have to torture you some more?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:19 pm

"Uuhh...No! that's just gross!"
She would reply, shaking her head fast and in disgust. Sure this was contrary to her desire to get out of dodge as soon as possible, but it was her sense of human pride that kept her from accepting this condition voluntarily. She already guessed that there were more way to force her than not, but at least nobody could have said then that she made life too easy for the cat girl.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:20 am

Cougra would chuckle as Barbara refused. "Alright, have it your way. I guess I'll keep you a little longer. Last chance to make me release you. Only drink the milk from this glass. Believe me when I say the alternative is not really pretty from this kitty." She would put the glass to the side as she turned her victim around to face her so the cat can slowly bite at the nipples before a little harder.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:03 pm

"AAHH!"
The girl stayed true to her word and bit one of her nipples unexpectedly for the Blonde who wiggled in pain from the attack, cursing her inability to free herself from this treatment until she could not hold out any longer.
"ALRIGHT! I give! I give!"
She yelled painfully before moaning silently under the attack, hoping that the girl would stay true to her word after she agreed to the humiliating task.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:20 pm

Cougra would stop biting as soon as Barbara gave in. "Good, I'm glad you're seeing things my way. Are you willing to do this and one more thing for me so I can let you go?" She wanted to verify their agreement before she can continue.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:38 pm

Another task? Barbara thought for a really quick moment about her options.
"...As if I have a choice..."
Barbara answered with a strained voice, resigning to the task at hand. Besides the obvious shame, the Blonde was already afraid after what had happened right now, how deep could the cat sink? And make her sink? Whatever, the girl had made a really vindictive enemy at this day. And Barbara would also be angry with her of course...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:02 pm

"Very good," said Cougra as she took the glass of milk and helped Barbara up to her knees. "Go on, drink up and be strong, my little friend. I won't go back on my word for this."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next