Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

TvF Interviews with Taylor Parker!

2 posters

Go down

TvF Interviews with Taylor Parker! Empty TvF Interviews with Taylor Parker!

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:56 pm

Taylor's been given a microphone and cameraman and told to go talk to the participants of Tension's first ever PPV!

TvF Interviews with Taylor Parker! 2zingqe.jpg

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

TvF Interviews with Taylor Parker! Empty Re: TvF Interviews with Taylor Parker!

Post by Bluemouse Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:46 am

Taylor, still lean and muscular even in retirement, blonde hair rolling beautifully to her shoulders with long bangs clipped back, stood backstage with the cameraman AFW had assigned her. Her black halter dress that showed off her back and had a light, flowing skirt that floated just above her knees. She wore red Converse high tops and a silver bracelet on one wrist, and she held a microphone in one hand. She looked significantly more glamorous for the occasion, while still undeniably looking like a punk.

Where to start, where to start... They had just shoved a mic in her hand she pushed her out into the Tension building, and told her to go interview the competitors. She only had a quick briefing on who was actually in the event, and she had a half-crumpled cheat-sheet with the card and a picture of each wrestler on it. She kept it in a pocket hidden in the folds of her skirt.

"So..." She said to her cameraman. He shrugged. "Where do I... like do you see anyone?" She squinted and idly waved the mic back and forth while she scanned the people coming and going between the arena and the backstage area.

"Oh! Lookit!" She grinned to her cameraman and pointed excitedly.

Taylor approached Tai Kamiya with her cameraman in tow. It had been a while since she'd had a chance to tease him.

"Hey, look! It's Tai Kamiya!" Taylor announced in a voice like she was presenting something really obvious to a group of children. Tai blinked in surprise as Taylor appeared and shoved the microphone in his face, distracting him from his pre-fight exercises. Tai shrugged and got up. He didn't mind an interview.

"What's up, Tai Kamiya? Tai is much cuter now that he isn't a horrible pudgemonster." She said to the camera. Not that that made him cute. She totally didn't think he was cute at all.

Taylor shifted into super serious news reporter mode. "Tai Kamiya, you've always been a total joke in Tension, and no one's ever really taken you seriously. Recently, after the horrible pudgemonster phase, you really seemed to go all in and get to work. You've stepped it up at the gym and worked on your skills, you look like you're in shape and it seems like you've got your head on straight. What's different for you now, and is this the start of a new chapter in your career?"

"Yeah....things weren't all that great for some time...but like you said, I've been taking things a lot more seriously nowadays, I'm in the gym all the time and changing my routine up from what it used to be. As you can see, I've finally regained my oh-so-sexy looks...thanks for that, by the way, and I've improved my skills greatly. I even gave Angel a-"

Taylor yawned. "Ohmigod, nobody cares, shut up." She abruptly interrupted.

"Oh. My. GOD." She took off, dragging her camera man after her to her next interviewee and leaving Tai behind. "Wells Quinn!"

Tai just stared blankly while Taylor made her exit.

"...Oook then."

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:53 am

"Oh. My. GOD."

Taylor descended on Wells Quinn like a preteen girl on a big pile of kittens.

"Wells Quinn!" She exclaimed. "Holy hell, you're so tiny! You're like a little, tiny, mini girl. C'mere!"

Wells' eyes lit up. She was always wary of these things, but how bad could an interview go? She KNEW the answer to that. Taylor grabbed the little Kawaii and hefted her up to hold her on her hip like a toddler, a little awkwardly.

"Okay, just put your arms around... just... whatever."

"You're right! I really AM tiny!" She said, agreeing with Taylor whole heartedly as if it was just as shocking to Wells as it was to Taylor. She tried her best to hug Taylor as she was lifted up all baby style, partly out of fear, partly out of amusement. She was just as clingable as she was holdable!

"So, how many years old are you, Wells Quinn?"

"Well, uh...I'm eighteen! For real! Creepy guys are always really sad when they found out how old I really am! It's actually a relief!"

"You are not eighteen. No way." Taylor shook her head.

"Uh huh! I really am! I know it sounds impossible but it's true!" Wells nodded. People always thought that way. "Hey, you're pretty strong, but I bet you couldn't lift TWO of me! Seriously... I'll put ten bucks on it..."

Taylor laughed. "Tell you what, if you have a twin sister around her, she can hop on the other side." She said, patting her other hip. "So the last time I saw you, I got murdered with a firehose..." She said, making an effort to actually do a real interview. "Uh, whatcha been up to since then?" It was harder than it looked.

"Oh! I've become a champ... apparently... and! And! I met a demon Succubus and fought Robot crime in the future and showed my cute new friend innocent I am despite my nubile charms! Things have actually been pretty great if you ignore the fact that I coluld be eaten by a snake at any moment!" Wells looked at Taylor with wide-eyed awe. "How have you been!?" She squeaked.

Taylor nodded and smiled her way through Wells' answer. She didn't bother trying to separate fact from fiction. What the hell was a succu...bus?

"Wow, you've been pretty busy!" Taylor said. She couldn't help sounding like she was talking to a child. "You just gotta punch those snakes in the face, man. Knock their teeth out." She threw a few cutesy little punches with her microphone hand.

"Yep!" Wells said and looked at Taylor as she said to buck up. "With my tiny, tiny fists!?" She said and looked down. "I'll... try!"

"I'm awesome, by the way, thanks for asking! I'm a newly wed! Prrrretty great. What about you, do you have a special little guy that you share milkshakes and hold hands with?"

"Whoa, really? I bet you looked really pretty in your dress!" Wells fawned a bit. Taylor was really cool! Wells blushed at Taylor's next question though.

"Umm... actually..." Wells said looking down. "The whole reason I'm here is because I didn't want to marry some rich Cambridge snob that my parents wanted me to! So I high tailed it to a wrestling league in Japan and the rest is history!" She grinned up at Taylor. "Pretty amazing, right!?"

"Oh yeah? Right on. Fight the power, little sister." Taylor said, and bumped Wells' belly with her fist. She looked at the camera and shook her head. "Parents just don't understand."

"Haha, yeah!" Wells said, grinning brightly and then giggled when her belly was bumped. Taylor was really really cool!

"So anyway, down to business, what are you up to tonight? What's Lukretia got you doing?"

"I'm defending my Entropy Title against a boy!" Wells furrowed her brow. "I don't know if it's better or worse than what I usually do but you should probably get all the Wells you can while the getting's good. I'll be dead after the match! Fighting a boy, that will kill me for sure!" Wells chirped.

"Wait, what?" Taylor blinked. "You... how did... Oh my god, dude."

Wells Quinn had the Entropy title. That meant that she beat someone who beat someone who beat Taylor, or something like it. Suddenly, she felt a strong urge to lie down on the floor.

She shook it off quickly, though, like a pro. "You're fighting a boy?! What boy could ever fight you? He'd have to be a total scumbag who doesn't have the balls to pick on someone his own size. What a douche. I bet you kick his ass, for sure. Who is it? What's his name?"

Wells' lil mouth fell agape at Taylor's response though she also felt Taylor's encouragement was inspiring!

"I guess his name is Taikamiya. That's such a really long name! He should just shorten it to Tai! I wonder what his last name is..." She said and looked down. She then leaned forward to try and whisper into Taylor's ear. "My name isn't Wells for real though, it's just a stage name. Don't tell anyone!"

"Tai..." Taylor repeated. "Tai Kamiya. Yeah."

She smiled and gave Wells a wink and a boop on the nose with her finger. "Don't worry, I won't tell a- YOU'RE FIGHTING TAI?!" She shrieked and jumped and completely dropped Wells on the floor. "Ohmigod, sorry..." She held out a hand to help her up.

"You're fighting Tai Kamiya? He's twice your size! Well, he's..." She held her tongue. For once, she resisted the urge to loose a volley of insults directed at Tai, partly because she was supposed to be miss professional interviewer, and partly because she had a hand in helping Tai start over. Still, it seemed really unfair.

"Well, uh, you don't seem intimidated at all. You're a tough chick. Good luck in your match, we all can't wait to see it." Taylor gave her a pat on the head and sent her on her way.

She gave the camera a horrified look, and then shook her head. "What the hell, dude. I need a nap already." She muttered.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:00 am

Taylor sat in the Eclipse dressing room, with Chigusa to her left and Megumi after her. She addressed the camera first.

"Hey, I'm sitting here with Unstoppable Killing Machine Chigusa Yuuki, one half of AFW tag champs-for-life Eclipse. They're set to face Heather Southerlands little brother and some chick later on tonight. Chigusa, first off, you look way different. What's the deal?"

Chigusa scoffed at Taylor's introduction. "Ha~ You still love to joke around don't you?" she said.

"Who's joking?"

"I don't think I look that different," Chigusa said, unconsciously touching her now black hair. "It's just a more natural look for me. I'm not dying my hair any more, I think it actually looks better this way! Purple was cute and suitable for an idol trying to doll herself up, but I've outgrown cuteness. Now I'm getting more serious, so I have to have a serious look! You understand, your hair isn't blue anymore."

"That's true." Taylor admitted. "Well, whatever you're doing, keep doing it, babe. It's working." She said with a sly wink.

Chigusa really wondered if she made it that obvious that she liked Taylor. With the way the girl teased her, she also wondered if Taylor really was as straight as she said.

Taylor continued, while conspicuously ignoring Megumi. "A while ago you broke out of a little losing streak, and since then you've had a bunch of really hard fought, really tough matches. How do you think your opponents tonight compare to your recent matches, annnnnnd who do you think gave you your toughest match?" She asked with a winning grin and a twinkle in her eye.

She noticed Taylor was asking her all the questions while ignoring Megumi. Was there that much bad blood between them? She brushed that thought aside though as the second question came, and man was it a loaded question.

"Ahh well..." Chigusa said. "Hmm... I don't know much about tension, and I haven't really seen my opponents before. But if they're champs, I'm sure they must be tough! But I don't think they're any tougher than the people I've faced.

"As for my toughest match..."
She looked at Taylor with a knowing glance. "Well I did wind up pretty badly hurt by Dark Angel, though that's more because we started brawling. I hurt her pretty bad too! But in terms of just difficulty, it'll have to be an old friend from Wrestle Angels. Minami Toshimi, have you heard of her? She was the best submissions expert in Wrestle Angels." Chigusa sighed. "I hate submissions."

Megumi didn't care that Taylor was ignoring her for now. She made it quite obvious that she was ignoring Taylor too.

"Oh, by the way, our rivalry isn't over Taylor," Chigusa suddenly said, "We didn't really decide who was the better fighter at the end of that match. If I ever get the chance I'm gonna fight you again!" She smiled brightly even though she was promising Taylor a very brutal and painful fight in the future.

Taylor's bright, beautiful grin faded just a little bit at Chigusa's answer. She couldn't help but be deflated, even if she had only been joking. She hid it well, like a totally professional reporter would.

"Hey, easy killer, I don't do that anymore." She laughed, and put up her free hand defensively. "We can just settle it right here, lemme just tell you. You're better. You're the best, a'right? For real." Taylor said humbly, bowing her head a little out of respect.

"You're no fun," Chigusa said, pouting cutely when Taylor didn't put up any protest.

"Okay, so you've had the tag titles forever and ever, and after you beat the Tension champs tonight you'll be the undisputed AFW tag team champ. What else is there to do? Where do you see your career headed in the next year or two?"

"Well, there's no guarantee we'll beat the Tension team," Chigusa said, "And even if we do, that doesn't mean there won't be some other challengers who will show up. And besides, those idiot rabbits still have our belts, so we need to get them back. Nobody knows where they're hiding though..." Chigusa sounded rather annoyed by this. "Dante and Alessa are gonna show up with their belts for sure. We don't have our own... Oh this is gonna be embarrassing..."

"Idiot rabbits are the worst, aren't they? I knew one. And you've got two! At least there are two of you to deal with them..." She glanced at Megumi for the first time and her face tightened slightly.

"The worst part is only one of them is stupid. The blonde one is just a mass of pure evil," Chigusa said, shaking her head, "Honestly if we can get them in a cage match or something it'll be a lot easier. No more running away!"

"We'll make up for it by kicking their asses," Megumi said reassuringly, patting Chigusa's shoulder. Chigusa shook her head. She had worked herself up quite a bit, and she needed to calm down. She took a deep breath.

"What's your opinion of the competition in Tension?" Taylor asked. "How do you think they compare to Friction in a real match, since they mostly do the fake kind? And who's gonna win between Lukretia and the Sellers chick?"

"I've only fought Tai, and Megumi's only fought Mamoru. Judging by our experience, the men in Tension aren't too bad," Chigusa said, "Tai is a bit silly but that's because he doesn't try. Mamoru was actually good enough to fight evenly with Megumi, so he's pretty good."

Taylor shook her head. "Mamouru's not that great. So..." She glanced over at Megumi.

Megumi scoffed. It was too bad the girl retired. She obviously had a bone to pick with Megumi, and the idol wouldn't mind giving this sarcastic punk a beating.

"As for the women..." Chigusa continued. "They're definitely brave. And pretty strong too." She shrugged. "Friction probably has the better talent simply because the pay is better."

She paused before answering Taylor's last question. "As much as I'd hate to admit, I think Lukretia's gonna win. She's so strong and dominant..." Chigusa began blushing as she thought of the things Lukretia made her do. Megumi smacked Chigusa's head to bring her back from daydreaming.

"Tension guys have got nothing on Friction girls!" Taylor said with a sly smile. "But I hear the girls are nuts, so watch out for that." At least in her experience.

"You have to be a little bit crazy to want to fight guys," Chigusa said, shrugging, "I'm not afraid of that. If their skills aren't up to par then they'll lose regardless of how insane they are." And truth be told Chigusa and Megumi weren't exactly sane people either.

Taylor nodded. "Right on." She said. "Chigusa, I just want to say that I'm glad I got to be a part of your career, and... I think you can do anything you want. I'm sure you'll put these Tension punks in their place, and then it's rabbit season in Tokyo!" She grinned. "Anything to say to Dante and Alessa before we go?"

She smiled at Taylor when she heard her final words. They got along strangely well, despite Taylor's porcupine personality and Chigusa's saccharine outlook. "Aww thanks Taylor, you're too kind!" She said, humbly bowing her head. "As for Dante and Alessa... Well we do have a surprise punishment for them when they lose. I just hope they aren't too prudish!" She grinned, obviously implying something very naughty. "Good luck!"

"Okay, wow." Taylor said, leaning away from Chigusa. "Sounds gross. Well, Friction fans love you, and after tonight you'll have the Tension fans in your pocket too. You won't be able to walk down the street without creepy forty-five year old businessmen grabbing your ass. Good luck tonight."

She looked for a moment like she wanted to hug Chigusa, but felt awkward about it in front of the camera and Megumi, so she opted instead for a playful punch on the arm.

"Go get 'em, champ."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:16 am

Taylor cheerfully skipped up to Lilly and put on a big, sharp grin for the camera. Lilly was dressed in her newest outfit. She wanted people to see just how good she looked in her first interview.

Taylor lifted her microphone.

"A'right, everybody this is Lilly. She's like, a cheerleader. Right?" She glanced at Lilly for confirmation. Lilly rolled her eyes. "She's also confused. Are you confused?" She said like a news reporter and flopped the microphone over in front of Lilly's face, but not long enough for her to answer. The question alone confused Lilly, and she was already frustrated.

"Don't worry about it. So I hear Clyde Gastin kicked your ass recently. That's got to sting, right? The dude is like three feet tall. Like... how did that even happen?"

The mention of her loss to Clyde brought back old frustrations. She didn't want to talk about it, but it seemed she had little choice. She didn't like Taylor. "He got lucky, plain and simple. He won't get so lucky tonight, I promise you that." She said, matter-of-factly.

"Ohhhh, he got lucky with the cheerleader, huh? Biiig surprise." Taylor grabbed imaginary hips in front of her and humped the air with three quick pelvic thrusts. "But seriously, he beat your ass, and then you dragged him off... now we know it was so you could tap that sweet cowboy ass of his, but really. Off the record," not really, "Do you dig on Clyde Gastin? Do you want to visit flavor country and sew your wild oats? Do you just want him to sweep you off your feet in his skinny little arms? It wouldn't be very far off your feet, 'cause he's like... this tall." She held her hand up at roughly her nose level. Then she looked back at Lilly as if she expected her to agree with her assessment.

She flopped the mic in Lilly's face, obnoxiously close to her face.

Lilly had to grit her teeth to keep herself relatively calm. Taylor had a lot of nerve calling her a slut. She had been called that before, and the one who said it wasn't standing for very long.

"I 'dragged Clyde off' because I wanted to prove to him that I could dominate him in both body and mind. I don't 'dig' on him as you say. I have my own reasons for wanting to take Clyde as a slave of mine. And he knows why. And I will have him by the end of the night." She finished the last words with a tone of bitterness. She refused to lose again to him. It wasn't going to happen, no matter what.

"Wowww, dude! You are soooo craaaaaaazy!" Taylor laughed obnoxiously. "And really unpleasant!" She nodded, and then smoothly transitioned into her very best Lilly impression, complete with imaginary pom-poms, angry brows, and an evil, and stupid-sounding voice.

"Cheerleaders have no hoo-man emotions! We wants to slave your cow-men. For sexing! We no care, we not even mad. Gimme an E! Gimme a V!" Taylor began flamboyantly spelling out E-V-I-L with her arms, flailing her imaginary pom-poms and shaking her hips more than was necessary. She laughed hysterically for an uncomfortably long period of time, and calmed back down with a breezy sigh.

Then she was serious again. "Anyway, that's what you sound like. So have you ever won a match before, cheerleader? You know you don't lead cheers here, right? Like, that shit just doesn't apply."

Lilly was growing tired of Taylor's mocking. She had to keep herself from just saying "fuck it", and beating her ass then and there... but that could wait for another night. "Call me whatever you want, I've been called worse." She stated matter of factly.

"And I'm not going into the ring just to 'cheer.' I may not have won a match yet, but I never make it easy for my opponent. Ever. I will break every bone in their body if I get the chance. Even if I lose, making them hurt gives me some comfort." She explained simply.

"Shit, you're scary!" Taylor said and laughed delightedly. "Not really. But a'right, you're an evil cheerleader. I think we all knew cheerleaders were evil, though, so..."

Taylor straightened up and patted Lilly on the back as if they were friends. "For real, what are you going to do? Gimme a hold, one move, what are you going to put him away with? What do you want to do to him, eh?"

"You may not think I'm scary, but Clyde does. And that's what matters to me right now," Lilly said, giving a huff as she finished.

"You will just have to wait and see like everyone else what I have planned for tonight. Clyde will be so tortured with both pain and pleasure, that he'll be begging me for mercy before too long. Mark my words, Clyde will not be leaving the arena the winner tonight." Lilly stated, as if it were a set in stone fact that she was going to be the winner. To her it was. She refused to accept any possibility of a loss.

"Can you just admit that you don't know any holds?" Taylor put the mic back in Lilly's face.

"S-so what! I don't know any holds! I'm not a trained wrestler! But that doesn't mean anything in a fight. I have been in a lot of fights in my life, and won most of them. I've taken on bigger guys than Clyde and had them crying. Fighting Clyde will be the equivalent to beating up a blind a deaf girl with no arms or legs. No trouble at all." She said angrily at the bold Taylor.

"Haaaaaaaaaaa! That's hilarious. You're hilarious!" Taylor bent at the waist as she laughed. "But seriously, we all look forward to your match tonight. Let me know afterward how he compared to... girl-torsos."

She turned to face the camera. "What she lacks in wrestling ability, and talent, and toughness, and intelligence, and fashion sense and... personal hygiene, she more than makes up for with old fashioned bitchiness. Cheerleader Lilly!"

Phew. All that laughing had worn Taylor out. She needed a nap.

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:17 am

Taylor hooked a thumb in the skirt of her dress around where the pocket of an imaginary pair of denim shorts would be and approached cowboy Clyde Gastin with her very best cowgirl swagger.

"Well I'll be, it's Clyde Gastin! Ain't that sumtin'. How's it hangin', partner?" She said, in an overdone attempt at imitating Clyde's accent. It was hard. She hated the south.

"Purtty dang good, Mrs Higurashi. A little disappointed I ain't fightin' for gold 'round here."

"Gat dang, man! Who you talkin' bout, this here's Taylor PARKER, y'hear? And whadya mean, gold? I didn't know you was after that there Hentai belt."

Clyde frowned slightly. "Maaan Fuck that Hentai Belt! I'm Clyde T. Gastin. I am toughest summagun this side of AFDubya Tension and the dang ol' bookin' team or Sellers... Whoever! They settin' me up for a belt that I don't even want. I'm here ta' wrassle, baby! I leave the fuckin' for outta the ring and shit." He straightened up. "Still, I intend to do my job, Ms. Parker, I know how to keep the people tuned in. I ain't one to disappoint and I intend to deliver. But no promises fer' everyone tonight, that's fer Damn sure."

"Oh, sho nuff, but do you think the ladies'd agree with that? Ain't never heard any FEMALES talk about Clyde T Gastin. I s'pose I might could ask that Tai Kamiya about Clyde Gastin's Texas Handshake, though, issat right?"

Clyde's face just scrunched up like he ate sour candy. "Eeew man! Nah! HALE Na-Eww...Fuck that, man. And fuck that Wussy too, man."

"Alright, c'mon now, I'm just playin'. Don't get all uppity on me. Now, it looks like you got one more than 99 problems, am I right? Tell me 'bout dat sweet lil cheerleader, man, what's her name?"

Clyde laughed at the mention of that 'sweet lil' cheerleader'. "Lilly... I dunno if her parents gave her a last name. Actually Cheerleader might be her first name. Maybe Lilly is her first and last? Lilly Lilly?"

"Right, she beat your ass good, didn't she? She drag you off and have her way with ya?"

"Ha! The news of my ass whoopin' at the hands of Crazy Lilly was greatly exaggerated, honey!" Clyde exclaimed proudly, he felt smug at using big words. "Psycho Trick may have gotten a few ol' shots in but she couldn't hang with this Cowboy and his patented Sharpshoota'! Now MAYBE she did sneak up on me and knock my ass out when I had my back turned, thinking she could turn this Cowboy into her lil' Boy-Toy Puppet. But I was still like 'Naw toots... Pink is the new Purple and Clyde T. Gastin' ain't nobody's bitch.' I told her all that and walked out. And when she tried to follow me butt-naked in the damn arena and I put her to sleep. No prob, baby. She just knew a good deal when she saw one. She's knows Clyde T. Gastin is like Supreme Gas-o-line. There's only so much to go 'round. .....How come you can't be more liky Crazy Lilly?"

"Shit, man, she crazy! You don't want me like that, boy, you couldn't handle me, I tell you what. Me or my old man, know what I'm sayin'? C'mon, how's tonight gonna go? You wise up from last time or is she gonna pull another fast on one ya?"

Clyde blinked. "Huh? No I don't, man." He didn't know what she was sayin' at the end. "Now as for tonight! I gon' admit I got a lil' cocky last time 'round with Lilly. But now It's different. I ain't pullin' no punches and I ain't 'bout to let some crazy ho' walk all over me and try to claim my ass unless I say she can! I said it once and I's gon' say it again, Clyde T. Gastin ain't nobody's bitch and I tellin' YOU and everybody at home it's gon' be a shut down, baby. A glorified booty whoopin' the likes of which ain't ever been seen before, dished out by the baddest Cajun Cowboy this side of the Mississippi. Hell yeah, boy."

Taylor shook her head. "Damn, dude, people really talk like that in Texas all the time?" Clyde just shrugged. His last torrent of country-talk had worn her out. "Anyway, this time I'm in your corner all the way. Go beat that stuck up, ditzy cheerleader down. When she opens her stupid mouth to try to be all eeeevil cheerleader on you, just hit her in the fucking stomach. For me. Everything you've got. Okay?" She patted her stomach. "Right here."

Clyde's eyes lit up and he blinked at Taylor in surprise before he began to grin. "With pleasure, hoss. With pleasure." He muttered. "...This ain't startin' to be a bad day after all." He stated with a gleeful grin as he tapped his knuckles against his palm.

"Um... Did you just call me a horse?" Did he? "Anyway, I'll be watching that one." Taylor shook imaginary pom-poms twice at her chest and threw one up over her head and put her other hand on her hip with a big fake smile. "Ugh. Gag me. Have fun tonight, cowboy."

"N-No 'Hoss', man. 'Hoss'." He clarified. He chuckled at her little display. It was funny especially from someone like Taylor. "Heh yeah. Always do." He mused. "I 'ppricate the support too. Really."

It was the first time in a long time he got that from non-family. It felt great. But the camera's were on. Couldn't get too snappy. He turned to the camera's.

"And remember ladies and gents! AFdubya Tension don't start until you hear 'Barton Hollow' playin' out ya' speakers! Ain't that right, Ms. Parker!?" He didn't wait for her to anwser. "You goddamn right. I'm out this mug. Whew!" Clyde stomped off camera.

Taylor gave her camera man a guilty look and a smile. Sometimes she couldn't tell if she was making fun of Clyde or not.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:34 am

Another interview wasn't such a big deal for Cecilia. She wondered how this one would go. She wore a pair of black shorts and a plaid skirt over it, a studded black leather belt, black leg sleeves and arm sleeves, a pair of black and white street shoes, a white and black strapless top, with her hair hanging down low behind her. She also wore a black studded neck choker and a nice silver necklace with a silver pendant of Thor's hammer Mjölnir.

Taylor stood backstage next to Cecelia Northman. She addressed the camera first.

"So I'm here with Fabio. The guy from all the cheesy romance books they sell in grocery stores and stuff with a chick in like, a white dress with one of the straps falling down going like this..." Taylor grabbed Cecelia's arm and put it around the small of her back, tossed her hair back and turned her head away, eyes closed and lips parted, like she was trying to play hard to get while in the throes of ecstasy. "That guy."

Cecilia twitched. It was pretty hard to resist punching her.

Taylor reset herself and continued in the most professional tone possible. "Fabio, there are just so many questions for someone with a career like yours. But first, you have such an impressive physique. What's your diet like?"

"You're wearing the wrong type of clothes. If you are the girl that's gonna long after me and be my little loving slave you should at least wear the right type of clothes Taylor-cutie~" Cecilia teased, and a smirk crept up on her lips. She leaned in and attempted to steal a kiss. Taylor palmed her face and gave it a shove while looking at the camera.

"Oh, man, this isn't Fabio! Fabio's way too smooth for this chick." She said. "What we have here is Hardcore title holder Cecelia Sunderland. For the viewers who don't speak Eurotrash, lemme translate. Her diet consists mostly of 'pussy'. Cecelia," She explained, waving a finger at the camera, "like Fabio, keeps up a steady diet of pussy. She has to, because if she ever stops she'll change back into her natural self: a dude."

Cecelia placed her hands on her hips and tilted her head. "S-sunderland ?" She was a bit confused.

Taylor put on a serious face and got into super professional reporter mode. "Cecelia, you recently defended your belt against Karina Rine at Avalanche in a match that many are calling 'really long'. Your opponent once tried to kill me with a guitar. What do you think about Karina?"

"Eh? Come on Tay Tay, drop the tsundere act already. It got old about 10 years ago." Cecilia said, shaking her head. "We all know you are just mad at me, STILL, because I played around with Johnny. You two still together by the way ?" Cecilia teased. Taylor just held up her left hand to show her ring, stuck out her tongue and gave her a wink.

"Ah ? the match? Well yeah it was a long one, the match type itself kinda lent itself to be a really long one after all, with it being and having special disasters and stuff. To tell you the truth they were a real pain." Cecilia said with a sigh, but then looked as if she was caught by a pleasant surprise.

"She tried to kill you with a guitar ? I didn't think I could like Karina any more, but apparently it was possible."

"Yeah. Tried. It was pretty awesome." Taylor said.

"Heeeeeeh? kinda disappointed she wasn't able to do it." Cecilia said under her breath.

"So tonight you're facing like a bunch of 3rd graders or something. You've built a career on taking easy fights and done pretty well for yourself, but are you at all worried that there's more than one of them? If they try to chicken-fight you, they might even be bigger." She said, with her arms out in front, teetering back and forth a little like she was balancing on someone's shoulders.

She listened, and then looked Taylor . "Uhm, I don't know. Kinda don't really care. It's a match, I'll hope that it's fun and that my opponents are good. Don't really care who they are or what they do. So no I'm not worried." Cecilia let out as she would then let out a long and loud sigh of annoyance.

"I guess I can't argue with you there. You obviously never cared who your opponents were, and you've never been one to demand to tough matches against top shelf girls. Did you actually request matches against so many rookies, or do you think maybe AFW management is trying to tell you something?"

Taylor stuck the mic back in Cecelia's face, annoyingly close, bumping her nose with it.

"Tough matches against top shelf girls ? I am pretty sure I've done a good number of them. I mean, I know I've faced at least one or two sorry ass losers. I mean, you are definitely one of them, Tay-Tay. So at least you have accomplished something in your life, you're one of the very few losers I have wrestled." Cecilia said. She was pretty much fed up with Taylor. The Northern Queen was not known to be any kind of saint, and couldn't stand to be insulted as much as she was.

"Oh, come on, don't get defensive now. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but they say you mostly just have sex with your girlfriends in the ring and then claim you're the queen of the world. Er, sorry, king. You prefer king, right? Because of... the..."

Taylor drifted off, and did her very best not to look at Cecelia's crotch.

"Speaking of, will we be seeing Heather at ringside tonight? Are you guys BFF's, or like, still trying to kill each other? It's hard to keep track."

She stuck the mic back in Cecelia's face, this time whacking her in the cheek bone with it. Cecelia retaliated with a slap upside Taylor's head.

"Ack!" Taylor ducked, and Cecelia's hand skipped off the top of her head, messing up her hair.

"Heeeeeeh? kinda disappointed she wasn't able to do it." Cecilia said under her breath to no one in particular.]"W-what ? It's happened once or twice! But that's not the point here, Taaaaaaaay Taaaaaay!" Cecilia said, shaking her head and gritting her teeth. "Why in the world would I want to be called king?!" Cecilia breathed an annoyed sigh. She wished she'd hit Taylor harder. "Me and Heather are fine! But no, I doubt it."

"Jeez! You need to settle down, dude. You're getting a little cranky. Well, it's a big disappointment whenever Heather doesn't show up." She said with obvious insincerity while fixing her hair with her free hand.

" Yeah whatever.."

"Okay, last question. For real. As a legitimate sports journalist to a pro wrestling hopeful-"

"Legitimate sport journalist ? You ? Really ? HAH! You're funny Tay Tay." Cecilia mocked.

"I know, right? I'm delightful." Taylor said, undaunted by Cecelia's sarcasm.

"As delightful as cancer." Cecilia monotoned.

She took a moment and settled back into professional mode, taking on a serious tone again. "You're representing the Friction Hardcore title in a match against a couple tiny little Tension girls. Do you think this match does the Friction title justice, or is it maybe sort of beneath you and the belt to bother roughing up some little kids? Is this a real title match?"

She paused for a moment, and then very nicely held out the microphone for Cecelia.

The Northern Queen paused to consider her answer while Taylor inched the mic closer and closer until it thumped into Cecelia's face. Cecilia angrily swatted Taylor's hand away, and Taylor fumbled the mic but managed to save it before it hit the floor. She held it in the air triumphantly with a big grin for the camera.

"Tch! Look, I don't really know what you are talking about, and I don't really care. I won't know that anything until the match starts, so it's not like it matters."

"I guess you wouldn't know the difference. The wonder twins might be a step up from your usual competition." Taylor snarked.

"Maybe, they are most likely a step up from the old... Kamikaze, was it ? You know yours and Akashi's team." Cecilia said with a smirk.

"Great stuff. Well, Cecelia, you probably have a headache from all this thinking about stuff, so I'll let you go do whatever it is that you do to get ready. It's always such a pleasure. Good luck tonight."

"Yeah you're right, talking to you is enough to give everyone a headache. Sure thing, Tsun Tsun Tay Tay!"

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down