Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

2 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity) - Page 8 Empty Re: A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

Post by Harrier Sun May 12, 2013 7:06 am

"Hey, no!"
Charity was giggling while she was getting pinned expertly, at least as far as she could tell if a pin was good or not and outright laughing when Charity played with her toes but wiggled with the foot in the same time from the excitement.

The thought of being topless now was not so bad as she was still caught under the Blonde and had not really a drive to get out of the position but still felt the urge to try and kick out lightly with both feet but to no avail.
"No way I am getting out of this. Masterful, Charity-chan!"
She finally agreed with the Blonde about her pin being better than the one she had done on her lovely host, so she was soon counted out and topless now, still not getting red in the face as Charity had still mounted her.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity) - Page 8 Empty Re: A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

Post by Daaharu Sun May 12, 2013 7:21 am

“Yay!” Charity exclaimed, bouncing up and down on top of Amaya after the girl had submitted to her matchbook pin. “I rock! I’️m a better wrestler than you!” The blonde kawaii let go of her friend’️s legs and clapped her hands together excitedly.

Looking down at the half-naked Amaya, then glancing at her own topless form, Charity thought of so many fun things the two of them could do with each other like this. She didn’️t want either of them to lose any more clothes just yet—she wanted to play some games first, and do some more silly little contests. So she would hop off of Amaya, jumping to her feet beside the bed, and would shout: “Pause the wrestling match! I have a better idea!” Then, the blonde would shape her hands into little guns and point them at Amaya, cocking her hips to the side.

“Sexy poses contest!” she announced loudly. “Loser has to admit that she is less sexy!” She giggled before declaring proudly, in her best cowgirl voice: “Pew pew! You’️re dead!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon May 13, 2013 7:47 pm

"So you're better than a kawaii. Sounds legit."
Amaya could not resist to laugh with the declaration of Charity. Funny that they had so much fun with pins that were usually not used on them cause opponents did either not use them or could not muster the strength to hold them.
"Too bad we don't have a bedroom belt for you."

Then her host paused the match under the curious gaze of Amaya who heard out the idea of the Blonde before she got up on her knees and was instnatly shot by the guns of the sexy cowgirl!
"I'm hit!"
She declared while falling back on the sheets.
"But I'm not out yet!"
Having that said, she would put her hands above her head and put one knee over the other for the Lolita Film pose!
"You're the Blonde, but that also suits me..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 13, 2013 11:06 pm

“Hey, don’️t forget that I’️m a kawaii, too,” Charity said. “It’️s not like I’️m a big girl using a big girl pin on you. We both used big girl pins on each other and mine was better than yours!”

The sexy poses contest was only just getting underway, and already the combat was beginning to heat up. Charity had got Amaya good with her cowgirl pose, but was sent reeling by the Japanese girl’️s lovely Lolita pose. “I-It really does suit you…” Charity stuttered, her eyes widening as she took in the lovely image of the topless Amaya posing perfectly on the edge of the bed. “But see if you can take this!”

Charity would turn around, bending over and thrusting her rear end at her friend. Placing her right hand on her rump, the blonde would bring the forefinger of her left hand up to her mouth and give a stunned expression, going for sort of a “Surprised Pin-Up Girl” pose.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue May 14, 2013 11:45 am

A small girl with a big pin? That caused her to giggle.
"So I could ask management to elevate you to the big girl league? Ok then, I'll call a road agent tomorrow on your behalf."
Amaya had absolutely no leverage behind the curtain and did not even want to talk much to anyone from the management cause she was more than a little afraid of the hulking and crazy wrestlers that made up a huge percentage of the personnel of a wrestling organization like AFW, but it made a nice little thread in this situation.

"Ok, now that is fitting. All you need is a parade for this."
Amaya was immediately sent back to a 40s placate where hot girls made advertisements about the American way of life, saluting her new friend for the idea.
"But see if you can top this!"
The Japanese sat up and got on her knees to the classic Geisha pose, looking innocent and seductive all at once. She had no make up applied, but still a pose was a pose.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 14, 2013 7:58 pm

Charity seemed to have made quite the impression on Amaya with that last one, but, when the Japanese girl got down on her knees and rose up into the classic geisha pose, the blonde was at a complete loss for words, as she drank in the image of her beautiful friend. Even though Amaya had no makeup on and was only wearing her jeans, Charity had to glance around once or twice just to make sure that they had not somehow been transported to a geisha house of historic Japan.

“A-a-a-ah…w-wow…you are great,” Charity blubbered, trying to form cohesive sentences again, even as she was drawn in by Amaya’️s lovely, bare breasts. “Really good…yeah…so, a-alright, we’️re tied! This is the last pose!” She would turn her back to Amaya. “Turn around, and we’️ll count to three. Then we’️ll turn back towards each other and pose. Ready?”

Charity would slowly begin counting to three, at which point she would turn around and strike a pose not unlike that depicted in The Birth of Venus. One arm would come across her bare breasts, while the other hand would rest upon her crotch. She would tilt her head to the side, puckering her lips and staring at Amaya with big, innocent eyes.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu May 16, 2013 9:51 am

After seeing with a triumphant smile that she had struck awe in Charity, she heard out the new rule and was looking on with big eyes and a mall pout. Final pose? A little shock was quickly followed by a determined but still light hearted look.
"Ok! Ready to go!"
Amaya was a little angry at herself for getting her best arrow out too early and now had to think of something good very quickly while turning around. Something from the Media? Something classic, or something new? so many options, but so few seconds to think about!

Finally she had to made a decision and turned around, raising up an imaginary torch and carrying a book like the liberty statue.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 6:45 pm

As Charity turned around, her heart melted as she saw the adorable Amaya thrust her one arm upwards and fold the other across her chest in an imitation of the Statue of Liberty. The thought that the Japanese girl put into the pose in order to please Charity was obvious, and the American kawaii could not help but smile and whimper delightedly as she looked at her friend. She would hold her own pose for five, perhaps ten more seconds before she couldn’️t help but run up and pull Amaya into a big hug.

“You are so sexy,” she whispered, standing on her tippy-toes so that she could rub her nipples across Amaya’️s. Their jeans rubbed together, creating a light zipping sound as the blonde thrust herself up against her dark-haired friend. “I…am so happy that you are here. I hope you’️ve been having as much fun as I have.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri May 17, 2013 7:21 pm

It was indeed a little bit unfair to appeal to the national feeling of an American. Having not exactly the most noble alignment with her country, Kelly had been amassed how touchy most Americans were with it. But that was only a passing note as she was enjoying the Venus pose with a smitten smile, which appealed to her sense for art and things fine and delicate. Like Charity.

"Yuh!"
She gasped when they touched again and huffed hotly at her lovely host.
"...Yes..."
She whispered with a slightly reddening face before attempting to *escape* the situation for now.
"Match is on again!"
She declared impishly while attempting to grab the American to softly body slam her on the bed.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 19, 2013 9:00 pm

Charity had been preparing to call the match on again, so as to give herself the advantage, and was shocked when she found herself slammed onto the bed by her tricky Japanese friend, who evidently had been thinking exactly the same thing. The blonde squirmed and struggled beneath Amaya’️s wonderful body as she came down on top of her.

“Ungh!” she grunted, as she would try to wrap her legs around Amaya’️s and use them to pull herself on top. As fun as it was losing her clothes to the dark-haired girl, she knew that, if they kept up at the same pace they had been going, she was going to lose this little impromptu match. It wouldn’️t mean much to lose it, sure, but she really did want to win, and would do all she could to get on top and secure the first pin of this second round of battle.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next