Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 2:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 11:21 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:39 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 12:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra)

3 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra) - Page 22 Empty Re: A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:26 pm

Cougra nodded in understanding and said, "I'll be sure to watch him. Given someone like him, he's sure to be excited about being new to the whole thing. But I'll take care of him well." As they continued on home, Cougra could feel that once Nick's two friends come, her life might change and have a different look.

Last edited by 971 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra) - Page 22 Empty Re: A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:31 pm

Nick chuckled.He sees the federation in sight "He has many favorites,mostly boys.But,there are a few girls he wants to meet.Even though he would lose,if he ever got to meet them.Im gonna have him just bunk with me in my room.Its too risky to leave him alone to mander off."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:08 pm

"That sounds fair," said Conza. "I just hope he fits in well. His smaller stature could easily make him a target on the first day."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:24 pm

"I hope not.He's frail." Nick shuddred. "What if he got someone like...I hope I dont jinx this...Killer King enraged? He would be done." The two had arrived at the gates of the AFW.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Cougra raised an eyebrow and said, "Killer King? That guy only holds grudges against females since he got brutalized by them before. I don't think he'll pay much attention to someone like Conza."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:50 pm

Nick shrugged. "I know.I just used him as a comparrison.If Conza gets someone strong like him angry enough,thats the end of the mouse.I dont really know a lot of people that size though..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:40 pm

"Yeah, you have a good point there," said Cougra in agreeing with Nick's point. They both got through the gates and went back to the Tension dorm. "Well, we're almost there."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:58 pm

As they reach the dorm,Nick gently grabs her hands and holds them with his.He looks into her eyes. "Cougra.It's taken me half of my life to find myself in the confusion and chaos that is known as the world.But its only taken me a day to find someone like you." He leans in to kiss her lips.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:30 pm

Cougra holds her hands with Nick's as he kisses her on the lips, saying that in the midst of all the things he's gone through, he's glad to have found someone like her. She would moan in her mouth as she cups his cheeks and kisses a little more deeper.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:34 pm

Nick is a bit suprised when Cougra moans a bit,and she moved in for a deeper kiss.He blushed a bit,seeing that she was sharing the same feelings.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next