by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Forbidden Fruits

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Forbidden Fruits Empty Forbidden Fruits

Post by Lobo Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:58 am

Forbidden Fruits 2qs0y7a.jpg

"Whut the hell am I doin' here, man?" Bonnie asked herself after setting down an empty beer can. Her third or fourth one so far... Maybe her fifth? She didn't know. She was just watching some Japanese sitcom that she couldn't understand. The main chick in the maid outfit was hot though.

Bonnie was homesick. Clyde and Her had talked about the possibility of going home and it seemed like only she might have that chance. She had been away from Wrestling for about a year and was starting to crave a good old fight again. But times had been good, she was here held up with a hot little Scottish babe that she honestly adored. She always thought she would settle down with a man and hopefully raise a family but she honestly didn't see herself wanting to ditch Duffy to achieve that. Maybe those two weren't exactly a married couple either but Bonnie liked her a lot, enough to where she didn't mind spending a long time with her... Well when she wasn't being a butt.

But that got Bonnie wondering. Where was Home? Clyde had stated that Japan was his home now and he wouldn't be leaving unless he had to. Bonnie was comfortable with that for awhile. After all They had Family here! Heather, Kagami Alessa, and Dante were like her siblings! Her Family! Or so they used to be. Kagami was still her good friend but since the fallout, Bonnie had spent her time solely with Duffy. Basking in her happiness that she no longer felt alone romantically. But she lost herself in that happiness, drowned herself it, hid herself in it. She was afraid to confront her brother. Knowing he had fallen after losing almost everything and was afraid to see where he was, but Bonnie was his older sister by 3 minutes! She felt obliged to help him. But at the same time she was tired of getting involved in his messes and hoped he could handle this on his own. Bonnie just wanted her own life for once. She couldn't be the substitute mother hen forever.

Had things changed now?

For Bonnie she felt it. She felt change. No longer did she really feel butchy. She felt beautiful, like a real woman. She had her 'mullet' from not caring about her looks and as a sign of rebellion. If all those little bitches back home were gonna call her an ugly dyke than she might as well look like a man! Then Duffy came along and with her, confidence was brought. Her hair was long now. She felt great. She felt pretty. And Duffy thought so too!

Speaking of Duffy! Bonnie then flipped out her phone and started typing. "Yebisu, Bud or Lone Star plz." Bonnie typed and sent before she got a knock at the door. "Aww dammit!" Bonnie groaned. Duffy must of went in and out fast from that convenient store down the road. She didn't catch her in time. Hopefully she didn't bring any crappy drinks.

Bonnie opened the door and her eyes went wide as she did not see Duffy. But her brother... Who was wearing a suit? She blinked in surprise. Just what the hell happened in 6 months!? A clean, nice looking suit as not the attire of a bummed out alcoholic! They weren't clean cut either! He actually looked kind of... Handsome.

"H-Hey."
"Um. Hi."

The twins spoke in unison. They blushed slightly and turned their heads slightly. Clyde was especially surprised, he had a few drinks at home to celebrate that awesome kiss that he shared with Mercy and suddenly decided he wanted to see his Sister because it had been so long! He was very happy. The happiest he'd been in a long time, even if Mercy basically said the kiss didn't mean they were together or that this would be happening again for sure, the experience was just great and Clyde felt like a king right now. And as he made to his sister's apartment after a Taxi ride. He came across the sight of someone who didn't seem to be his sister or Duffy. She was hot though.

"Sorry to bother ya so late but I'm lookin fer-"
"-Clyde."
"...B-Bonnie?"
"Yeah. Hi. Heh." The two would exchange. Bonnie being quick to let her brother know it was her.

"She looks so different. Aww man did I just get the hots for my sister for a sec? Well she does look real pretty. Like a lot." Clyde thought to himself.

"Ya' look great."
"Ya' look nice." They both said with some awkwardness in their voices before getting a bit bashful towards their synced up complements. Blushing at the fact that they both knew they seemed to like eachother's new looks. The suit impressed Bonnie and the tight biker shorts, sports bra and long hair caught Clyde off guard.

No more than a second would past after that before the twins would move up and hug eachother tightly, burying their heads in eachother's shoulders. Thighs and chest pressed tightly against eachother, their arms around their backs, the sides of their heads gently touching as they held eachother close. It had been too long.

"Brother. I'm sorry about-" Bonnie began to say, her eyes wattering a bit as she thought over all the happy moments of the past, now long gone and forgotten. But before she could finish Clyde cut her off.

"Bonnie, please don't cry. It's all better now. Everything gon' be better. I promise ya." Clyde muttered in her ear as he gently stroked the back of her head with his palm, his face red from a little bit of Yebisu and Whiskey but more from how emotional Bonnie was getting. But Clyde assured her it was okay. He had fallen far into his own abyss but made it out. He dared not venture their again.

Bonnie then stepped back and patted Clyde's chest before tugging on his suit jacket with wattery eyes. It was the brown one he got while shopping with Taylor. "You lookin' mighty sharp, boy." Bonnie beamed before sniffling.

"Heh, thanks sis. I think you look way better though." He told her with a small chuckle. "Just... Stop..." He began to say as he approached her and wiped her eye.

Bonnie blushed at the compliment and the sudden wiping of her teary eyes. "W-Well hell man I ain't seen ya' in awhile! J-Just come on in!" Bonnie demanded before tugging Clyde inside where the two would spend a good while catching up on eachothers lives over a beer. Discussing eachother's love live's involving Duffy and Mercy, Bonnie talking about how the former got her to try a new look. Clyde talking about his recent career activity.

"Haha! So uh... Where is Duffy now?" Clyde asked.

"Sent her to the dang ol' store 'cause me and you just done drank all the dang beer!" Bonnie exclaimed, slurring slightly before she pushed herself up off the couch her and Clyde were sitting on. Her legs wobbling as she began to stagger slightly. "Speakin' of who! I's gotta make a dang ol' pizza for our hungry asses. I was gon' do that before yo' fancy lookin' ass showed up. Goddamn boy I thought... Heee... You were someone else." Bonnie said, jutting her finger up with a goofy grin as she tried to make her way to the kitchen before she began stagger more violently, looking like she was going to fall.

Clyde stood up instantly and went to grab his sister by the arm and yank her wrist as she suddenly began to tilt over. "Bonnie!" He yelled just before pulling her back, making her stumble towards him at a rather speedy rate, stopping herself as she placed her palms flat on Clyde's chest just as he head leaned in, almost headbutting him, but instead her lips would end up pressing against her brother's. Tightly.

"!!"
"!!" Went both Twins silently as their eyes shot wide open to be the size of dinner plates as their red flushed faces blushed even deeper shades of red during the accidental kiss. "Mm-Mwah~" Bonnie let out before pulling her lips away, a small trail of saliva appearing between the two before dissapearing. "I-I'm sorry." Bonnie's hands never left her brother's chest, in fact she began to feel how tone it was. Behind the shirt and tie she could feel some tight muscle at a level at had never been there before. Her soft palms and finger tips would press into his pecs, squeezing and dragging her fingertips and palms across her tiny firm brother's chest.

Clyde was speechless, the kiss caught him off guard and what Bonnie was doing was weirding him out. Bonnie was rubbing his chest and Clyde was starting to feel very wrong! But at the same time it felt... Great. So much that Clyde failed to realize he had his whole arm and hand all over Bonnie's firm, slender waist as he gazed back into his sister's wondering blue eyes that were staring back at him.

"It's nice to see you're taking care of yourself. It's what we've always wanted you to do." Bonnie muttered as leaned forward to bury the side of her head into his chest, feeling his warm heartbeat as she dug her fingernails into his chest and raked down. The sensation making Clyde's body twitch with pleasure, all while his hand slowly dug into Bonnie's waist, his thumb caressing her skin up and down softly. This was feeling very wrong but neither of them was stopping.

Bonnie could hear Clyde's heartbeat begin to pick up and thump heavily. She smiled softly. "Are you gettin' like this 'cause we -" Clyde cut off her. "You ain't never kissed me like that before." Never on the lips. Well they had as young children when they played house. Clyde was the dad and Bonnie was the mom. Mom and Dad kissed, right?

"...It felt wierd but-" Bonnie began "Good? And yet not right." Clyde finished. "Just an accident." Bonnie added.

"You know it was hard hearin' how bad you were off and stuff... Drinkin half ya'self half dead... I wanted to help you but i was afriad to see ya too and ya know I kept tellin' myself you had to start fightin' ya' own battles and grow up and-"

"I-I Know Bonnie. I been tryin' Don't worry. I ain't gon be a child no more. Y-You... You ain't gotta just take of me anymore. I'll take care of you too. " Clyde told her with a sincere smile. Bonnie lifted her head and looked at Clyde warmly, knowing that her brother was on his way to growing up.

"We'll take care of eachother. Always." Bonnie said, leaning her head forth. Clyde would do the same and rest his forehead against Bonnie's the twin's noses were touching now. "Yeah... Always." Clyde muttered, breathing close to Bonnie.

"Oh Clyde."
"Bonnie..."

"I Love You."

The two breathed out in unison before they leaned even closer and embraced eachother with a deep kiss as Bonnie pressed her body against Clyde' resting her bare thigh between his legs while Clyde's hand lowered to grab Bonnie's rear, squeezing it softly, enough to make Bonnie moan as she kissed Clyde, turning her head to the side and bringing her arms around Clyde's neck, holding him tightly as the drunken twins expressed their love.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Fruits Empty Re: Forbidden Fruits

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:42 am

Duffy pounded her fist against the bar and snarled at the bartender. "Fuck ye'r cunt face!" She barked and waved her mug at the man. "If ye aren't gunna fill me pint up, A'll take it to th' back and 'ave a pisser. That'll taste guidder 'n this shite, a ken!" She grinned and turned and patted a 24 pack of beer she had sitting next to her. "Er maybe'll crack one o these open."

SHITE!" She then said loudly as she slapped the case. There was a sudden realization as she slung the case under her arm, reached into her shirt and pulled out some wadded up yen and threw it on the counter. "Gonna 'ave ta fuck me hot cunt of a lass' arse extra 'ard fer bein so lat wit th' ale." She grumbled to herself as she marched out of the pub, only turnign to flash the bartender a rude gesture. "Shou'd be payin me ta drink that piss.' She ssaid and stormed off.

She stumbled quickly towards the apartment. She'd been half-cocked before she even got to the pub and now that she was on her way home, she felt a wave of horniness run through her. She was pretty sure that there was only one thing that Bonnie was going to drink when she got home and she grinned at the thought of her blonde beau having a go at her snatch.

When she got to the door, she practically kicked it open and turned, to kick it closed. 'Fucking bloody hell!" She spurted out when she saw Bonnie. She chucked the beer case over to the couch where it hit with a thud.

She then marched over to the embracing twins and grabbed them each by a wrist and forced them to turn towards her. "You ruddy fuckin cunts." She blurted out with her alcohol soaked breath. "Piece o shite!" She said as she glanced between the two and pushed herself forward, forcing her breasts against Bonnie's as she plunged her tongue into the girl's mouth sloppily. "Startin without me, ye dirty twat." She huffed between breaths as one hand slid and gripped Bonnie's ass tightly while the other released Clyde's arm and took a firm grip on his manhood, squeezing and rubbing it from the outside of his suit.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:24 am

The Twins were Drunk (again) and were lost in their own drunken world. Not really knowing what they were doing or really caring. They were happily lost in their erotic yet romantic bliss as they embraced eachother. Kissing one another deeply with their tongues pushing against one another. Their affectionate make out session going on until the door was suddenly kicked open.

Bonnie and Clyde's lips parted instantly as they both jumped up in a started manner following Duffy's loud entrance.

"Duff!"

"Ms. Macbain!"

The twins spat with their shoulders standing stiff and their faces beat red as they were caught red handed! They were sort of scared, it felt like their Mom had suddenly walked in on them! They watched the Scot march towards them and suddenly grab their wrists. Bonnie wasn't sure if Duffy was mad or just her usual self. Clyde thought about the former and was little bit 'taken' by seeing his first crush in AFW again, whom hadn't changed a bit since he last saw her. He still liked her but wasn't fawning over her like before. That being said as she grabbed his wrist and started yelling he began to feel bad. Wondering if he just did something that may have ruined things for Bonnie...

"Duff! I'm... I'm sorry!" Bonnie whined like she did something bad. Did she just cheat on Duffy with her own brother? That sounded so awful! Bonnie was starting to feel bad, at least until Duffy suddenly pushed herself against the Texan girl and kissed her. Bonnie and Clyde's eyes both went wide. The former moaning within the deep kiss and returning it the moment she heard Duffy declare she wanted in.

"Mhmmm..." Bonnie cooed as her ass was grabbed. She wrapped her arms around Bonnie's neck and pressed her body against Duffy's resting her bare abdomen against the girl's body and grinding against her softly as she enclosed her lips around Duffy's tounge and sucked hungrily.

"Daaamn." Clyde thought as he watched Duffy and Bonnie make out in front of him. Clyde just stood there mesmerized. And the only thing moving on his body would be gripped tightly by Duffy. "A-Ah! M-Ms. Macbain..." Clyde huffed with shaky breaths as he felt his erect manhood gripped and stroked firmly by Duffy, making Clyde's body stiffen up, his legs shaking as he leaned against the side of Duffy's body, kissing her bare neck softly while his free hand would go down between Duffy's legs, cupping her muff and tracing her fingers along her womanhood repeatedly.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Duffy involuntarily shivered as she was besieged. As her tongue tussled with her lover's, the lips on her neck only intensified the bubbling heat inside her. A flame was being stoked that she wasn't sure if she could, or wanted to put out. Still, she pressed forward, sloppily kissing her lover while their breasts mashed together. Duffy let out hot snorts through her nose as she pulled her hand off of Clyde's manhood and fumbled for the button on his slacks.

When her own womanhood was touched, Duffy's eyes widened and she let out a murmur. She ran her hand up Bonnie's back and then gave a good tug on the girl's now long hair. A yank to pull them away from the kiss just long enough to look at her in the eyes and smile. "that baw bag fuk is winnin th' race, lassie. Ye gun be i th' wey o that? A say we get 'im off our arses so we can pummil in peace, ya ken?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:48 pm

The twins enjoyed kissing Duffy greatly. Bonnie happily made out with her lover within her tipsy state, sucking on her tongue while rubbing her body flat against the Scot. Clyde was a little drunk too but kept wondering if what he was doing was right. But after what occurred between him and Bonnie before Duffy pulled them along, Clyde was allowed to finally have a chance at getting it with Duffy again.

Bonnie winced slightly as her hair was pulled, her lips popping off of Duffy as she was removed. She then blinked and listened to what Duffy had to say and would drunkenly snicker at her words.

"Baw Bag? I ain't no baw bag." Clyde said as he stopped treating Duffy and pushed his body up against her, chest and crotch against her back and rear, head resting on her shoulder as he stared at the 24-pack of Bud and began to debate about drinking more. "She'd be pissed. But I only want one." He mulled over it.

"Aww... What's the matter, hun? Can't handle two Gastin's at once?" Bonnie asked slyly as she leaned in towards Duffy, appearing like she was going to kiss her, but would instead turn her head at the last minute, grab Clyde's cheek and kiss him instead. Clyde's eyes fluttered from the embrace. Bonnie then broke it and looked slyly at Duffy. "Ya already dun us one at a damn time before! Don't act like ya can't now!" Bonnie let as she pressed her forehead against Duffy's.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:25 am

Duffy felt Clyde press against her and shifted her gaze to his head that leaned on her shoulder. His stiff manhood poking at her bum. She furrowed her brow and then grinned. "Ye'r whatever A say y'are, numpty!" Duffy said and then watched as Bonnie kissed Clyde and then acted like Duffy couldn't handle the two of them.

"Yer bum's oot a windae!" She said and shrugged her way from between them. "A'll grab ye by th' long 'airs cunt!" She said and grabbed Bonnie's pony tail. "An ye by the shot'ns." She said and grabbed for Clyde's jewles. "An'll see who's th' wee sleepin babe when we're all said and done, aye?" She nodded and tried to drag the two back to the bedroom.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:44 am

"Ow! Ey!" Bonnie let out after having her pony tail grabbed by Duffy. "Ngh!" Clyde groaned out, wincing as he felt his jewels grabbed by Duffy, the tables turned and both of the duo forced to follow Duffy back to the bedroom as they heard Duff's statement. The twins looked at eachother and grinned mischievously.

"A-Aye!"
"A-Aye!"

They yelled out in unison, letting out their inner Scotsman. A side of their roots they never really knew much about. Either way, both of them were up for the challenge... As soon as Duffy let them go. Clyde was especially not able to do much.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:52 pm

Duffy led the eager twins by their respective leashes. Her smile never left as she stumbled along with a drunken step. She threw her head at the door and butted it open. "Christ!" She yelled and didn't even fumble for the light. She go of Clyde's package and gave him a quick elbow in the ribs.

"Git on th' bed ya fuckin twat." She said as she turned to face Bonnie, gropping her slipily as she went in for a kiss and pressed her tongue against Bonnie's cheek before sliding it into her mouth for a deep kiss.. She pulled away, leaving a little bit of saliva between them. "Let's show this prick what a couple of right cunts cen do to a staigie!"

Duffy gave Bonnie another quick peck before she turned around. "Oi!" She barked. "Them breeches off yet, aya mink!?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:15 am

"Mn. Yeah yeah I'ma *hic* goin. Clyde slurred with a roll of his eyes as he rubbed his ribs and flopped on the comfy bed before going to loosen his tie.

Bonnie grinned a snickerd at her brother the whole time. It was her brother right? He didn't look like him. Too handsome in that suit, Bonnie thought before turning her head to kiss Duffy, sucking at the girl's tongue before she parted. She then blinked at Duffy's words before giving her a drunken, lopsided grin. "Fuck you! Yer' both gettin' Fff-Fucked!" Bonnie declared proudly pursing her lips as Duffy pecked her.

Clyde was on the bed. He had only removed his tie because he was too busy watching his sister (Who looked nothing like his sister) and old crush make out in front of him. His mouth was hung open the whole time as he was mesmerized by the sight until Duffy barked out. Clyde jumped in startled manner.

"I-I'm... Gah Dangit I'm goin!" He shot back before shoving his pants and underwear down and kicking them off, his member excited from what he had seen between Bonnie and Duffy, the former's eyes going huge when she saw her brother's piece for the first time, her face turning red, something told her she wasn't supposed to do this but fuck it! Clyde also began to wonder if Duffy remembered him... That would explain why she was being pushy with him.

"Think you should go first babe. I's insitin'... Heeeee" Bonnie let out with a doofy smile as she pressed herself up against Duffy and leaned all her weight on the girl to squash her down against the bed, between Clyde's legs. "Mm!" She huffed cutely with her breasts on the back of Duffy's head before crawling back to let her up.

"Go! Go!" Hollered Bonnie, pressing head between Duffy's shoulder blades to edge her on. "WHATEVER YOU CANT HANDLE IM'A TAKE, YA' SLUT!" She added.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:50 pm

Duffy was barely able to keep her own body stable without Bonnie pressing against her and soon she flopped against the bed, pressed between Clyde's crotch , her face mashed against the guy's leg as the stiff manhood rested against her hair. Duffy pulled her hand and pushed it against Clyde's other thigh to lift her head up a little bit.

"Bloody hell A don't remember ye bein filed with stones, lassie." Duffy grumbled as she turned her head, getting an up close look at Clyde's dick. She grinned. "Lookit! His lil' prick's pokin out jus fer ye! A'll take Glesga an ye'll take Orkney an we'll meet up in Inverness for a pint, ya ken!"

Duffy laughed and then let her tongue slide out and press against Clyde's member. She wrapped her lips around the shaft and then pulled up, letting her tongue and lips glide upwards until she bobbed her head down over the length and took it entirely within her mouth, choking as she felt it tickle the back of her throat but not stopping for a few moments until she pulled up and slid her tongue back down the now wet shaft. "Go on then, ye cunt! Less this tiny tadger's got ye slashin yer panites!" Duffy said, teasing the both of them ads she went back to licking Clyde's cock.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next