by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 6 Empty Re: Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

Post by Cirno Tue May 20, 2014 2:14 am

The Lunatic Princess thought that nothing could bring her from that blissful moment of controlling both Natalia's oxygen and her tits. She was far from giving the Dream the expert touch, but she wasn't getting the chance to use it either when she managed to free herself. Sharaiya laid on her stomach, groaning in pain while her left hand rose from the mat to gently rub the palm of it against the side of her head. She should have kept those arms restrained, then she would have had a much longer time on top of Natalia's cute face!

It wasn't long before the Dream descended upon her back, only being able to grunt out from the change of positions, though she blushed faintly when that bare crotch rubbed against her back, keeping the Russian Beauty distracted enough to get that camel clutch completed. She huffed out, her breasts hanging down, sweat dripping down from those large orbs and down onto the mat as Natalia teased her vocally. " Ngh.. I'll be the one.. Punishing you.. You naughty girl..! " She replied, even though the position wasn't in her favor!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 6 Empty Re: Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

Post by Kitten Tue May 20, 2014 6:18 pm

"You are the naughty girl, Shari-chan. And you will get punished! " Natalia said between pants. She was still winded and a bit dazed, but now she had the Russian beauty trapped and Natalia was pretty sure she could use this position to recover her breath and to get some sexy revenge on Sharaiya.

With Sharaiya arms drap over her legs Natalia placed her elbow on her own knees to seal the hold and then reached for Sharaiya's chin with both hands to pull it back, bend her opponent's spine and lift her tits from.the mats.

"Now you are going to pay!" Natalia said giggling as she held Sharaiya's head with one hand and moves the other to grab the Russian beauty's tits. "And I'll show you how it is done!" Natalia began groping Sharaiya's breasts, squeezing
and sinking her fingers deep to the girl's glands to massage them directly while punishing her back.

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 6 6u0iRWY
Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 6 QiougD6Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 6 TTlOMaFSay My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri May 23, 2014 4:29 am

She was being pulled back by the woman now, rewarding Natalia with a low groan from the Russian Beauty's mouth as her body was being bend backwards, her breasts leaving the mat and allowing them to hang freely, giving one side of the crowd a nice view of Sharaiya's cleavage and bare chest, which off course was met with roars of approval. It wasn't often that Sharaiya would blush about something, but when that hand came down to play with her breasts, the Lunatic Princess started to show that red color upon her cheeks!

" Nnhh.. Just you wait.. Aaah.. " A moan came from the Russian Princess, who now had to endure both the pain from the camel clutch since that hand was still pulling on her chin, and the other hand that was massaging her chest. Pleasure and Pain perfectly balanced and confusing Sharaiya's senses, something she should not allow! But right now this hold was making sure Sharaiya could not free herself, she had to endure it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue May 27, 2014 6:04 pm

"Shush Shari-chan!" Natalia said as she pulled on her opponent's chin more and more wanting to really test Sharaiya's flexibility. "I am going to keep you like this for a long log time!" The Dream kept teasing, using her other hand to grope the Russian Princess, digging her fingers deep into those delicious breasts to massage the glands directly. "Unless you submit…"

Sharaiya's smooth flesh felt simply divine and Natalia much wanted to have both of her hands against those fleshy pillows, but she had to keep one hand on Sharaiya's chin since she didn't wanted to stop punishing her opponent's back. Pulling on the Russian princess chin, Natalia turned her opponent's head so that Sharaiya face to the side and she could lean over and kiss her directly in the lips. Natalia quickly tried to push her tongue inside Sharaiya's mouth to tease the girl some more.
Natalia tried to keep Sharaiya distracted with the kiss and also by starting to pinch the girl's nipples with her delicate fingers, pulling them a bit to stretch them gently.

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 6 QiougD6Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 6 TTlOMaFSay My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue May 27, 2014 7:09 pm

It was rare for Sharaiya to be caught in a hold like this, but what Natalia was doing to the Russian Beauty would be considered priceless for the crowd! Sharaiya was quite a flexible person, but that did not mean she was enjoying the torture Natalia was using. The dream was quite skilled to use both pleasure and pain to break through Sharaiya's defenses, the teasing yet seductive tone of voice coming from Natalia only drew the Russian Beauty into further submission. It was hard to concentrate when her breasts were being so carefully handled by Natalia. Her nipples were starting to stiffen, the Dream getting more and more rewards from Sharaiya as she was rendered the victim in this camel Clutch.

Sharaiya thought about escaping, a thought that was quickly taken away from her when her head was turned and she met with Natalia in passionate kiss, moaning into Natalia's mouth while her lips parted to allow that tongue to venture inside the Russian's mouth. The blush on her cheeks was brightening now, the once confident, sensual and dominant Russian Princess was being reducing to a blushing schoolgirl by the Dream, and all she could muster up was soft, long moans into Natalia's mouth while every part of her body that could fight the dream, had turned useless. Her spine was aching and her flexibility was being heavily tested now!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:14 pm

Natalia purred into Sharaiya's lips as she continued kissing her opponent with lust and passion. The Dream loved kissing hot wrestlers like Sharaiya, especially when she had them trapped in a hot submission hold. That feeling of working an opponent, dominating them physically, hurting them and draining them, while messing up with them with the right mix of pain and pleasure was the thing that Natalia enjoyed the most about wrestling. Natalia could feel how she was draining Sharaiya, eroding the girl's will to fight to slowly conquer the tough Russian fighter, and that felt simply divine.

Holding Sharaiya's head firmly, Natalia plunged her tongue deeper into the Lunatic Princess' mouth, challenging Sharaiya's tongue to a messy wrestling duel inside the Russian girl's own mouth. And with her other hand, Natalia enjoyed Shariaya's perfect tits, squeezing them and massaging them with her palm and fingers, while with her thumb she teased, tracing circles faster and faster around the nipple. She had no intention to let Sharaiya go until the Russian Princess had completely melted.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:34 am

Sharaiya was no stranger to these kinds of predicaments, but usually she was the one executing them. That hand on her breast, which was caressing that large orb quite expertly, rewarded Natalia with low moans. Sharaiya's blush only turned brighter when she felt the Dream's tongue invading her hot mouth and soon seeking out a duel between the two wet muscles, something that Sharaiya was not going to back down from.

Even if she was stuck in this thing like a fly caught in a spider web, she refused to be completely overtaken by Natalia and grant her the full satisfaction of controlling the Lunatic Princess. Her tongue began to spear and press against Natalia's tongue, aiming to pin it down in her own mouth and then try to send it back into Natalia's mouth so she could bring the fight to the dream!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:26 pm

Natalia purred some more into the kiss. She really loved kissing Sharaiya and it felt awesome when the Russian Princess tried to fight back. Natalia of course was not going to make things easy for Sharaiya and began pushing her tongue against Sharaiya's own, trying to keep her opponent's attention on the kiss, allowing Natalia to work the camel clutch more and more to drain the Lunatic Princess.

Natalia kept bending Sharaiya's back, weakening the Russian Princess core at the same time she groped, mixing pain, pleasure and humiliation to zap Sharaiya's will. Natalia parted her lips and allowed Sharaiya's tongue to enter her mouth, to then close her lips to start suckling Sharaiya's captured tongue.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:01 pm

It was time for the Lunatic Princess to fight back in more ways than one. Even with her tongue now inside Natalia's mouth, it was not enough to show the sensual kind of dominion over her sexy opponent, who chose to suck upon her tongue as it fell into a trap. She would focus on something else while it seemed that Natalia was content in having it this way. She was starting to get hot from the groping and the caressing that Natalia was giving to her warm, slightly moist tits while that camel clutch kept her from pulling away from the kiss.

She would seek to try and get her arms out of the camel clutch instead, to have her arms free so that she could bring them up and try to bring her hands to the back of Natalia's head, then push down hard to try and force Natalia out of position, make her release her tongue and perhaps even make her abandon the hold.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:21 pm

Natalia sucked on Sharaiya's tongue trying hard not to giggle while she was doing it. The blue-eyed cutie loved to dominate her victims like this and now that she had trapped her opponent's body and tongue she planned to do a number on the Lunatic Princess. Unfortunately for Natalia, Sharaiya wasn't going to let her play.

With a sudden move, Sharaiya freed up her arms and Natalia soon found those arms wrapped around her head. "H-hey!" The Dream protested as she was pulled, easily listing her balance and falling to the side. Natalia rolled in the mats quite annoyed that Sharaiya had escaped her hold and the kiss. She got on her fours and pounded the mats with her cute little fists in frustration.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next