» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Today at 10:17 pm

» Penny's 1st training match! vs ????
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:00 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs Kaylee Shay - Strike Out
by M.Hydra Today at 2:18 am

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 12:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, M.Hydra

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 8 Empty Re: Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

Post by Kitten Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:07 pm

Natalia began to grow weaker and weaker as Sharaiya continued to dominate her physically and sexually. The Dream's cute face was now smeared with Sharaiya's juices and she couldn't breathe anything but the Lunatic Princess sweet scent. The lack of air and the humiliation had Natalia too dazed to resist, and she felt like she was about to pass out any second now.

But then Sharaiya stopped squeezing with her legs and Natalia had a split second to catch a breath as the Lunatic Princess repositioned herself and once again started to smother her fully. Natalia realized that now Sharaiya was really trying to put her out and, although she was still weak, not having Sharaiya's legs crushing her cute head gave her some mobility. This was her last chance to escape before Sharaiya out her out for good, so The Dream gathered all the strength she had left and pushed forward, reaching with her hands for Sharaiya's tits to push them up and to the side, trying to drop the Lunatic Princess down on her back.

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 8 6u0iRWY
Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 8 QiougD6Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 8 TTlOMaFSay My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 8 5t0Q5s2Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 8 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 8 Empty Re: Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:09 pm

Though the Lunatic Princess didn't want to smother Natalia completely out of the match just yet, she was really looking to smother the Dream to the point of slumber and hurt her chances to ever come back to the match! Off course, Sharaiya was also out for self satisfaction, grinding against Natalia's face as if she was trying to mark the Dream with her juices! The Russian beauty could not help but let a smile appear on her face while lust filled the glare in her eyes, not just content with sexually dominated Natalia, she wanted to show she was better in all aspects!

She had no control over the woman's hands and she paid for it when they came upon her large, moist tits. Her eyes widened slightly as the Dream still had power in her and was able to push Sharaiya off the little balance this position provided, the Russian princess losing her makeshift throne that was Natalia's face as she was brought down upon her back and between Natalia's legs. " Ah! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:11 pm

Natalia pushed hard on Sharaiya's tits, digging her fingers deep on the Lunatic Princess firm mounds and that seemed to be enough to bring the Russian beauty down. The Dream gasped loudly and began to suck air, rolling to her side trying to recover, blushing deeply humiliated and flustered by the way Sharaiya had been treating her.

Knowing she needed time to recover, Natalia rolled on the mats, slipping under the ropes to get out of the ring and put as much distance as she could from her opponent. Natalia hated getting out of the ring, but she knew if she kept close to the Lunatic Princess, Sharaiya was just going to keep working her over.

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 8 QiougD6Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 8 TTlOMaFSay My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 8 5t0Q5s2Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 8 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:11 pm

Sharaiya could not get back on Natalia in time as the Dream decided to actually leave the ring, leaving the Russian Princess to her own devices. Sharaiya would push her hands against the mat, her large chest rising from the mat and soon enough collected her strength to rise back up onto her feet, rubbing the side of her neck.

She looked over at her opponent that had managed to slip out of further punishment, crossing her arms underneath her chest to make them stand out and gave the woman a proud smirk. " You going to come back in or is that you giving up? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:12 pm

Natalia landed on her feet out of the ring and walked around it, staying away from Sharaiya's reach while she recovered her breath. She was still dazed from the smothering, exhausted and deeply humiliated, and Sharaiya's taunts only made the embarrassment worse. And as if that wasn't enough, Natalia had to deal with her own arousal and the desire she had to make out with Sharaiya some more. Yet Natalia knew the best she could do right now was to take her time and recover, otherwise Sharaiya was going to have an easy time taking her.

Natalia turned to Sharaiya and stuck her tongue teasingly at the Russian princess tauntingly while she kept her distance. "As if that could happen... " Natalia said and then, once she felt recovered she climbed back up into the ring and began to slide between the ropes ready for another round with Sharaiya.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:03 am

Cirno wrote:

The Russian beauty quietly examined the retreating Dream, giving her a rather smug smile, arms crossed underneath her large chest as she simply waited for the woman to get back in the ring. Even if Natalia denied it, Sharaiya knew that she had just one upped the woman, even having made her roll out of the ring just to catch her breath, it was truly a confident boost for Sharaiya if she ever needed one now.

Once the woman was back into the ring and looking like she was ready, Sharaiya would step back towards Natalia, bringing her hands up and looking like she was willing to lock up with Natalia to further show how superior she was.

========================

Natalia didn't liked one bit the smug smile and posing of Sharaiya, but she had to admit that the Russian was proving a much harder fight than she had thought. Natalia knew how hot Sharaiya was very well, and also what an accomplished striker her sister was, but she hadn't expected the Lunatic Princess to be so good at humiliating and erotic moves, and that only made The Dream want to beat Sharaiya more.

Seeing the Princess ready to lock up, Natalia moved cautiously towards her and raised her hands too, accepting Shariaya's lock up only to immediately slap the Russian girl's hands down and quickly slide to the side, trying to get behind Sharaiya and hug the sexy Russian's waist from behind in a sort of reverse bearhug. "I am going to show you..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:58 am

The Russian beauty was in the zone. She knew that as long as she could show some dominance over Natalia, she could break the woman's confidence and really make her Sharaiya little plaything. She wanted to lock up with the woman, knowing that after such a downfall she could bend and shape the Dream in the lockup.

Her plan did not go as she wanted when her hands were slapped down, allowing Natalia a brief period of repositioning and soon found a pair of arms around her waist, pulling into the woman, her hot back pressed against the woman's tits and soon realized that she had not only fallen prey to Natalia's trap, but also to her arms! She began to squirm and trash within the woman's hug, not wanting to be stuck in this position for long.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:51 pm

Natalia hugged Sharaiya tightly. She loved the way it felt to press her breasts on her opponent's sexy back almost as much as she loved crushing the gorgeous body of the cute Russian wrestler. She had managed to get herself in an advantageous position, which gave her a couple of seconds to catch her breath. But Natalia knew she had to do something else other than hug Sharaiya, if she wanted to get back in this fight. Sharaiya's body felt so good than Natalia decided she wanted to stay close to it.

The Dream gave Sharaiya a hard squeeze and then began to maneuver the Russian cutie into a new hold. Natalia wrapped her right leg around Sharaiya's left and began to push her opponent's body to the side, trying to trap the right arm under her left armpit to trap Sharaiya's in a tight abdominal stretch hold. "OK Shari-chan! My turn to play!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:37 pm

Sharaiya had been fooled into the defense and the woman managed to not only get behind her but also catch her in a reverse bear hug. Sharaiya brought her hands down to tightly grasp and pull at Natalia's arms, feeling the woman pressing up against her and keeping the Warrior Princess distracted. In truth, it felt quite nice to have Natalia that close against her again, but this time it was Natalia calling the shots.

She didn't have time to break loose and Natalia was able to fit her into a new hold, finding herself trapped in a rough abdominal stretch, forcing Sharaiya into place. " Nnnh.... " She groaned in annoyance, closing her eyes tightly as she was forced to take a hold instead, a blush forming upon her cheeks when she heard Natalia.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:54 pm

Natalia licked her lips and tightened the hold on Sharaiya. This match had been a lot tougher than she had expected and so far it felt like Sharaiya had been in control a lot more than her. Natalia could still feel the effects of the Russian Princess last attack, and when she rubbed her perky tits on Sharaiya's sexy back she couldn't help but remember how good Sharaiya's hands had felt. Now it was her time to even the score, Natalia thought.

Sharaiya's body felt so good trapped like this, Natalia got aroused just by feeling how Sharaiya's struggled and failed to escape. She wrapped herself around Sharaiya like an anaconda and held the Lunatic Princess head firmly with just one arm to free her left hand. "Mmmmm Sh a rich an.... you are so hot...." Natalia whispered as she lowered her head to kiss Sharaiya's neck, and with her free hand she began to grope and massage the Russian Princess breasts, squeezing them, kneading them and poking at the nipples with her fingers... all while she tried to bend Sharaiya's body more and more to punish the girl's sexy abs.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next