Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Oil Match Aftermath.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Oil Match Aftermath. - Page 2 Empty Re: Oil Match Aftermath.

Post by TekRobo Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:23 am

Grizzly smiled and looked down at her, the predatory look fading a tad. "Wow... you're beautiful, honey! Ya sure ya ain't some sorta princess who got mixed up at birth or somethin'?" The ursine reaches out and softly takes one of Trisha's breasts in her hand, running her thumb over the warrior's nipples, rubbing it gently and giving her a tender squeeze. Her other hand wraps around Trisha's waist and pulls her closer to the tall ursine girl, close enough that Trisha's chin should be squarely between the top of Grizzly's breasts.

"Now, what names would fit ya... Kitty, I think. 'Cuz y'all are a cute like a kitty, and ya have claws, but in the end... you're just cuddly~"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:08 am

"No! Absolutely not! I was born a Birkin and that's how it is.." Trisha let out before Grizzly would softly take her breast in her hand, starting to rub her thumb over her nipples. As she pulled her in close, Trisha felt the ursine's breasts pressing on the bottom of her chin, causing her blush to deepen as she would just avert her eyes.

"Nh..M-my name..is Trisha..." She let out, getting more and more embarrassed by the whole situation, but trying to still abide by the rules of being her prisoner.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:28 am

Grizzly took her chin, forcing the Birkin to look the smiling bear girl in the eye. "I think y'all would make a great kitty, but if ya insist on being called Trish, than Trish it is... 'course, I'm gunna have to do somethin' else to make up for it, you savvy?"

Brown took a seat on the couch, dragging Birkin down after her, and pressed her face to the top of one of her mammoth mammaries! "Why don't you be a good little slave-Berkin and worship my breasts, honey buns?" The Ursinian inquired, her soft fingers taking hold of Trisha's nipples and giving them soft, playful tugs and pinches.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2