Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hannah Bell vs. Isabella Cunningham: 2/3 Hentai/Smother/Mud!

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hannah Bell vs. Isabella Cunningham: 2/3 Hentai/Smother/Mud! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hannah Bell vs. Isabella Cunningham: 2/3 Hentai/Smother/Mud!

Post by TekRobo Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:39 pm

Hannah opened her mouth... then closed it, staring at Isabella. She looked confused for a moment, then offended. "I... these aren't fake horns! What, do you think I'm just dressing up as a cow? That... why would..."

She shook her head, frustrated with her opponent - maybe she was trying to get in her head! If so, it was working rather well, as Hannah spluttered with confused rage, hands waving in the air. After a moment, the cowgirl put her head down and just charged her opponent in frustration!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Hannah Bell vs. Isabella Cunningham: 2/3 Hentai/Smother/Mud! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hannah Bell vs. Isabella Cunningham: 2/3 Hentai/Smother/Mud!

Post by Sparkplug71 Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 am

Isa was still unsure about the buxom bovine beauty, she seemed to be a few cards short of a full deck, and by that she meant about 52 cards short, but Isa had thought a little too hard about the cow girl and took that gory moo spear head on, getting knocked onto her back under a cascade of mud, breathless and stunned

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Hannah grunted as she collapsed into the mud with Isabella, head spinning from the headbutt. The move was, at best, a double-edged sword... even if she got a clean hit, her head would still be ringing! Scrambling up, the Bovinian would accidentally place a hand on Cunningham's bust... and then grin and give it a firm squeeze, thinking she's got the advantage! Bell took a seat on Isabella's crotch and grabbed her opponent's breast in her other hand, kneading her plentiful busts and rubbing her sensitive nipples with her thumbs. "I-I may be the cowgirl, but you're going to be the one mooing by the end of this!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:37 am

"MMM Haanah! She would desperatly try to grab the bovines hands, she blushed as the cowgirl sat down on her crotch, she was quite hamstrung though as she violated her nipples and breasts.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:21 pm

Hannah would take the grabbing of her hands in stride, letting Isabella pull her wrists away - only to lean down, grinning, and lick and kiss the cute girl's tender nipples, caressing them with her lips and face! "Hah... I've been caring for breasts for as long as I can remember, and I've been pleasuring them almost every day since I hit eighteen!" The Bovinian was pretty certain victory was within her grasp!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:52 am

Hannah seemed to be in a position that was screaming smother, but as of now she was all together too overwelmed as she struggled to keep her juices from gushing out.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Bell, having incapacitated her opponent with her skilled kisses and licks and teasing love nips, would try to slide forward, down the body of her muddy opponent - and attempt to plant both of her milky, muddy breasts right on Isabella's face! To make matter's worse for the Bovinian's opponent, Hannah would press her foot against Cunningham's crotch and start to gently knead and press against the sex of her opponent, hoping to tease and distract her cute foe! "You should've given up, Miss Isabella... you can't beat me~!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Wed May 01, 2013 12:44 am

Isa would try to struggle out of the smother and kneeing, but it was too much for her, realizing that she needed to stop struggling if she even was going to put up a fight in the next round, but for now, the bovine priestess had won the first round via smothering

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed May 01, 2013 1:11 am

Hannah stood up, waving to the cheering crowds and grinning. She had taken the first fall in this match - it felt pretty good to be the winner, for once! The Bovinian would turn around and, in a fit of good-naturedness, offer her opponent a hand up, smiling.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Wed May 01, 2013 2:00 am

"Phew..ugh..th-thanks Hannah Belle" she said, standing up after several moments of unconciousness, she smiled and looked at the cowgirl, congrats on the first fall, and hey maybe after the match we could head to my place?" she asked

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next