by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shauna O'Connor vs Johnny Higurashi

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Shauna O'Connor vs Johnny Higurashi - Page 2 Empty Re: Shauna O'Connor vs Johnny Higurashi

Post by TaliZorah Sun May 05, 2013 7:01 am

Some of Shauna's punches hit their target but Johnny was able to get his arms up to shield himself. Frustrated, Shauna kept throwing in punches but let it get to her. Johnny seized on this to knee her lightly in the lower ribs. It wasn't devastating, especially from Johnny's seated position, but it was certainly enough to shake her up. "Ack!" She leaned back slightly to turn away from Johnny when he wrapped his arms around her. "Get off me!" she shouted as she squirmed to get free of him.

Shauna learned from Johnny's example and tried to start kneeing him in the side despite being trapped in his arms.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Shauna O'Connor vs Johnny Higurashi - Page 2 Empty Re: Shauna O'Connor vs Johnny Higurashi

Post by Tatyina Sun May 05, 2013 7:25 am

Johnny pushed the top of his head into the bottom of Shauna's chest so that the Irish girl's own breasts would protect him from any would-be punches. He then went to work, hoping to use his his elbows to protect from her knees while he swung his legs around to a position where he could maneuver Shauna better.

Johnny would then try and pull his legs up under himself andfit himself into a squatting position. He hoped he could hold on to her long enough to dead lift her off the ground and into an atomic drop. It would take a lot of strength but he was sure he had it in him if he could hold off her attacks.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun May 05, 2013 7:55 am

Shauna tried her best to maneuver her knees into fending off Johnny but he still managed to hold onto her. He wedged his body up into hers for protection. "HEY!" She shouted when she felt his face up against her breasts. There were more pressing matters, however, as Johnny managed to get to his feet. Shauna squirmed further, trying to knee Johnny's legs.

But Johnny was relentless and used his brute strength to lift her into the air. "Woah!" She managed to say before crashing down onto Johnny's knee. She turned around and stumbled to one knee as her hands felt between her legs. "Ugh..." Shauna groaned in pain. That sudden slam caught her off guard and left her winded.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Johnny grunted as he felt his knee wedge itself between Shauna's legs. They way they were momentarily perched it was as if she was sitting on his knee. But the strong Japanese boy wasn't finished yet. He pulled one arm from her body, released it and tried to sling it over her had so the back of her neck nestled against his armpit. If he could hook the head, then he would try and stand up and grab her by the belt line so he could execute a vertical suplex, hoping to slam Shauna back down onto her back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun May 05, 2013 11:06 pm

Shauna didn't have a break after the atomic drop. Johnny twisted her around then lifted her straight into the air. The arena flipped upside down and she immediately knew what he was doing. "Crap, no!" She shouted and began kicking at the air to try and force herself back down forward to her feet. But before she had a chance, Johnny dropped her straight down onto her back in a crash.

"Ahh!" She groaned in pain as she reached up and felt her back. Winded, Shauna stayed on the ground for a few moments trying to regain her bearings.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 05, 2013 11:30 pm

Johnny felt the satisfying crash of the mat as he slammed Shauna into it. Now that he had cooled off the fiery redhead it was time to go to work on her. He turned around and reach for her red locks to try and pull her up to a hunched over position. if you succeeded, he would then reach for her arm and try to whip her into the turnbuckle.

Johnny wanted to slow the pace down but he knew he also had to keep pressing her. He hope this Irish whip into the turnbuckle would sap her remaining fight, so he could put her into position to finish her off early. Shauna was a tough competitor, but he knew if he could string together a few powerful, moves he might be able to finish her off quickly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun May 05, 2013 11:44 pm

Shauna was about to get to her feet herself when she felt a sharp pain in her scalp. Johnny forced the girl to her feet by pulling her hair and it wasn't a pleasant feeling. She wasn't a newbie to hairpulling but the women she fought never pulled nearly as hard as men in the AFW did. He slungshot her towards the corner of the ring. With the strength of his forceful push making her run, Shauna saw the turnbuckle quickly approach her. At the last second, she managed to turn around so her back struck it. "Ack!" she groaned as her feet got slightly airborne from the force of the impact. "Gah...Fuck..." she swore out of breath in the corner. The redhead was still on her feet but was only standing because her arms were holding onto the top rope.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 07, 2013 6:48 am

Johnny stalked towards Shauna, rather than charge at her. He knew the dangers of running headlong into a turnbuckle with a full head of steam. As he approached, he came ready with am arm pulled back, looking to send a hard chop into Shauna's chest to keep her dazed. If that worked, then he would try and lift her up so she was sitting up on the top rope. Johnny wasn't usually the sort to go above the ropes, but he felt like he could hit a low risk, high reward from this position with Shauna hopefully in her dazed state.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue May 07, 2013 9:18 am

The Irishborn girl was still somewhat stunned as Johnny walked up to her and delivered a powerful slap across her chest. The crowd responded with an "Ohhhh!" Shauna brought both her arms in front of her chest to protect it from further damage, but Johnny had other plans for the redhead. She lost her footing on the ground and felt her weight shift to her butt on the top of the turnbuckle.

Shauna wasn't familiar with highflying things but she was smart enough to know this wasn't good. The drop from up here would hurt a lot, and if Johnny assisted her fall with a push than it'd hurt even more. And she wasn't about to let that happen. She started kicking wildly at Johnny's face while holding onto the ropes with each hand for balance.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 07, 2013 6:40 pm

Johnny hefted Shauna up to a sitting position on top of the turnbuckle with a grunt. He thought that he was on a pretty good track until he felt a sudden sharp foot in his face. He was stunned and stammered backwards away from her kicking feet. Johnny grabbed his head and stared hard at Shauna. "Maybe not the best idea." He said and charged back at Shauna. If he had to eat a foot to the face, so be it. A good, hard shove would do the job that he was looking to do.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next