by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Those Who Slay Dragons: Makie Akamatsu vs Mark Jagger

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Those Who Slay Dragons: Makie Akamatsu vs Mark Jagger - Page 8 Empty Re: Those Who Slay Dragons: Makie Akamatsu vs Mark Jagger

Post by Underdog21 Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:03 am

For a moment, Makie simply lay groaning on the mat, her head shaking slightly from side to side dizzily. Even as Mark lifted her head up slightly, her eyes remained closed and she seemed completely out of it. Just as the ref girl dropped down to check on Makie as well, however, her eyes began to flicker open as she began to wake back up.

"Whu...." she mumbled as she regained consciousness. As she finally opened her eyes, though, the first thing she saw was Mark's face looming over hers...and she suddenly realized that he was holding on to her. "GAAAH!" she cried out in alarm, instinctively slapping Mark across the face. "Freakin' pervert!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Those Who Slay Dragons: Makie Akamatsu vs Mark Jagger - Page 8 Empty Re: Those Who Slay Dragons: Makie Akamatsu vs Mark Jagger

Post by KillerV Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:02 am

Mark was pretty concern on her when he put Makie into his finisher that really knock her senses around, now having her hold up in his arms to check if shes okay and couldnt help himself to think shes so pretty up close and pretty amazing person. He kept looking at her face waiting that she wakes up so he knows shes okay.

When her eyes open up and he felt pretty light that shes okay and not completely knocked out. "H-Hey Makie... are you oka--- gah!" He took a sudden slap across his face and hearing her calling him a pervert, he didnt shook his head and slowly turn to look at her without holding his face. "Hey hey calm down... I... I didnt do anything, I just wanna see if you're okay... since the match is over. I.... I apologized about it... but... Im... Im not a pervert!" He slightly bow his head to her while he still holding onto her in his arms.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:49 am

As she slapped Mark, Makie took a few deep breaths as she listened to Mark's explanation. "Yeah, well, I don't need your pity, baka!" she exclaimed angrily. "And I don't need your goddam chivalry either!" She blushed deeply as she fumed-- on the one hand, her pride was her deeply by having Mark dote on her like this. On the other hand...she it wasn't every day that a cute guy like this worried over her.

Slowly, she stood up, and took a few deep breaths to calm herself down. "Look, I appreciate that you were worried," she said, "but to do something like that is patronizing and..and...and disrespectful, and you should never do it again, rookie." She took one final deep breath. "If you really want to be a good sport, you do this." So saying, she extended her arm for a handshake.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:59 am

Mark hearing her getting pretty angry at him for being super nice but he didnt know how to react to the girl that hes pretty much very attracted to and he blushed as he sees her blushed too, not sure if she interested in him or not, its hard to tell reading the girl's mind then again, he have trouble figuring out himself too. Finally, she pull herself up and stood before him, he also stand up in front of her since she seems to be okay for now he thinks, hearing her words and nodding while shes telling him as he kind of frown from her harsh lesson until she offer him a handshake.

He nodded to her and reach out to hold her hand and shake on it. "Makie, thank you for a great match and I hope... I hope we get to meet again sometime, I really appreciate for a wonderful match.... ummm... next time, I'll be more serious and more tougher than before... I promise you... I'll... I'll win your respect!" He sudden blushed when he said that before taking his hand off of hers and shy away. "Ahem, never what I said at the end... umm thank you!" He tries to leave the ring so he couldnt show his slightly beet red face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:01 am

As Mark blushed, awkwardly shook Makie's hand and said the things he did, Makie raised an eyebrow. The boy was clearly smitten with her, which was kind of pathetic...and kind of sweet, at the same time. Despite herself, Makie found herself smiling at Mark.

"Never mind what you said? Why?" She took a step closer to him. "I like the idea of a rematch. You're tough, for a rookie...just don't let that go to your head." She leaned in closer and gave him a teasing kiss on the cheek. "Just don't think you're going to be so lucky the next time around."

And with that, Makie turned and slid out of the ring, smiling to herself as she exited up the ramp.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:13 am

Mark feeling bit embarrassed that he said such a corny and knowing that Makie does seem to get angry fairly easy but maybe thats the sweet part of her personality, and when he turn around not looking at her face since he was just lightly blushing, he hear her words that she would like to face him again making him stood still, nearly make his heart jump a beat, actually, it leap even further when she peck a kiss on his cheek making his eyes lit up in surprise. "huh?"

Then right after, he watches her leaving the ring while he raise his hand to lightly cover, touching his cheek that she kissed on. **Oh my gosh, did that, did that just happen?** He asked himself in his mind, just very stunned by the look at things before he break into reality when the crowd whistling and Ooooo-ing at him from what they just saw. "Oh crap!" He decided to leave the ring and heading back to his locker room, remember this greatest moment with Makie, maybe more.

Winner by pinfall- Mark Jagger!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8