by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ekibe vs Conza: Submission match

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ekibe vs Conza: Submission match - Page 5 Empty Re: Ekibe vs Conza: Submission match

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:00 am

Conza didnt even remember how he was dragged into a match in the first place with someone such as a woman who was so snake-like.He woke up,in pain from the stretching that wass going on to his side and back.Conza could hear her asking how he felt about the move.Some tears came down his face and he whimpered. "D-Dont eat me,miss Snake" He begged her while struggling to move or even escape,if that was an option.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Ekibe vs Conza: Submission match - Page 5 Empty Re: Ekibe vs Conza: Submission match

Post by Ozone Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:58 pm

Ekibe intensified the abdominal stretch, causing even more pain to Conza, Ekibe giggled at how he was trying to wiggle away from her stretch, seeing the pain in his eyes. "Don't worry I won't eat you~ If you would just tap out since you can't fight anymore~" she let go, getting ontop of Conza's back in a very seductive and hot position, her ample breasts pressing down on his shoulder, taking both of his arms, twisting them and pinning them under her chest. "You're so cute Conza I can't resist a little mouse like you~" she said pecking his lips.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:32 am

To this girl,Conza was nothing more than someone to just toy with since he was smaller.It reminded him of how everything in his life went.He cried more in pain from her stretching.He almost thought his sides were just going to rip.She told him to just tap,and she wouldn't 'eat him'.Conza was about to,before she sat on his back.

She put him in the most embarrasing submission he could ever have thought off.His arms were bent back in a way that they shouldn't go.The small mouse kicked his legs around in futile vain. "AHH! Let me go....P-Please..." Conza asked.:e wasn't submitting just yet,but was one push away.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:59 am

Ekibe panted in Conza's ear to tease him, his hands had cupped her breasts and when he flailed he squeezed her breasts causing her to moan, gasp in surprise. "For a small boy your such a big pervert~!" she moaned even more as she felt his hands grope again. "If I let you go you're going to tap right~?" she inticed him, slowly slipping her right hand inside his shorts, cupping his crotch.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:06 am

He was in complete hysteria,screaming and crying.She was doing it! She was making him touch her breast....How could he explain this to his friends,his girlfriend?

"I p-promise! I'll tap,just let me g-go--" He stopped,feeling her begin to wrap her hand around his crotch.Conza's head slowly turned to look back at the obvious winner of this fight. "I'll tap,Ekibe....Please...."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:12 am

Ekibe smiled and nodded. "Ok, i'll let go." she got off him, sitting right beside him and watching Conza catch his breath, she couldn't stop feeling a bit sorry to the little wrestler, eventually patting him on the head. "You fought good." patting him, a bit guilty at teasing him.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:19 am

Before she got off of him,and after she let go of his arms,Conza tapped out and layed there.He shook and thought about it....This was his first fight,and he lost it.The young boy turned his head and body away from the girl when she patted him. "Don't...I'm just weak..." He would have ran away,but he was too afraid....

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:30 am

Ekibe clapped as she had one, but as she stood up she lifted Conza, helping him up. "Everybody has their beginnings, win or lose, you'll get stronger, I can give you that~" she pecked his cheeks before exiting the ring, dancing to her entrance song as she went up the ramp, showing off her Egyptian beauty.

[size=150:2oizqn1x]MATCH WIN BY EKIBE VIA SUBMISSION

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5