Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tiger Tamer

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tiger Tamer - Page 9 Empty Re: Tiger Tamer

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Taylor bobbed up and down Johnny's length faster and faster until she got his signal. She sucked in and dragged her lips slowly down him one last time until she felt him throb. She closed her eyes and turned her head to the side, catching his cum in her cheek, and worked her tongue around the underside of his penis until her was completely tapped out.

She looked up at him and held up a finger, and then scuttled off to the bathroom to spit. A quick shot of mouthwash and she was back, leaning against the door frame, her naked body glistening with sweat. She tossed her hair with her fingers and brushed her bangs out of her face.

"So I guess this means I get whatever I want, now," she said. "So... What do I want?" She walked over to her dresser and opened the top drawer, pushed some things out of the way to get at a pink box in the back. She lifted something out, and kept it behind her back when she turned to face Johnny again with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Close your eyes," she said, and pressed up against him while she slowly walked him backwards into the bed. She gave him a shove with her shoulder to make sure he went down, and then leapt on him, straddling his stomach.

"Keep 'em closed..." She gently took Johnny's wrist and pulled it out to the side. There was a clicking sound, and then another that accompanied the other end of the handcuffs closing around his wrist. She did the same with the other wrist, and then he was stuck spread out, attached to the bed frame with standard metal handcuffs. They were new, and Taylor didn't believe in using the fuzzy kind. What was the point of that?

She put her palms on his chest and leaned over him to look down into his eyes while her hair dangled just low enough to tickle his face. "Comfy?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:41 pm

Johnny shivered and moaned as Taylor finished him off. When she was done and darted off to the bathroom, Johnny fell against the door frame and let his body decompress from the strain of a hard orgasm. He sighed deeply and had a goofy grin on his face. He had no clue what she had in store for him, but whatever it was it was definitely going to be worth it. Not that he thought it was going to be a bad thing anyway.

"yeahhhh......" Johnny said, letting the word ooze out of his mouth as he beamed brightly at Taylor's words. When she asked him to close his eyes, a wuick "uhhh...' of confusion was spoken before he nodded and shut them tightly.

He did as she commanded and found himself on the bed with her on top of them. When she grabbed his wrist and cuffed it to the bed. He wanted to open his eyes. His mouth fell from a smile to an O of confusion. Then the other one and he was trapped against the bed. When she asked him if he was comfy, he opened his eyes, looking up at her. "Uhh..." He gave a yank on one cuff. Nope. Not going anywhere.

"I.. uhhh..." He smiled. "Was this it?" He asked, confused. "I.. think so and junk." He said tugging on the other wrist. Still nope. He slowly smiled up at Taylor.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:43 am

"Well, well, well," Taylor said, and laid down flat on Johnny's body. She propped her elbows on his chest and rested her chin in her palms, with her heels kicked up over her butt. "Look what we have here," She booped his nose with her finger. "Look what the cat dragged in. Looky, looky, looky."

She put her palms on his shoulders and arched her back to push up. "If it isn't big, bad, Johnny Higurashi. Junichi "Jun-Bug" Higurashi. Voted the sexiest man in AFW for a billion years in a row. Everybody wants a piece, and I've got you here aaallllllllll to myself. What to do, what to do..."

She paused for a moment while she actually had to think about it. She wanted to greedily ravage his body and use it to get off in the biggest way possible. She could do whatever she wanted. She was in control. And yet, the first thing that came to mind was...

"Ha HA!" She sprang up and wrapped her arms around his leg, and then rolled onto her back, hooking the leg up and folding Johnny over while her weight pressed down on his shoulders. With her pin securely in place, she paused. It wasn't quite the same without a crowd to cheer and a ref to count it. And a match to win.

"One?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:53 am

Johnny couldn't help but grin at Taylor as she rested on his naked body. She was still teasing him with her soft skin flat against him and the way she looked into his eyes. He was expecting to be ravaged and then... He found his leg being lifted up and he was being rolled into a pin?

Johnny furrowed his brow when she counted. Obviously he couldn't break it because he was handcuffed. He DID jiggle against the bed but then stopped.

"Dude..." He said, the word just kind of slipping out. "Why didn't you try an pin me before you cuffed me up? Isn't the fun of it seeing if I can break out and junk?" He would have scratched his head but... yeah, the cuffs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:07 am

Taylor was completely motionless, aside from her hands when she let Johnny's let flop back down on the mat. Bed. On the bed. She narrowed her eyes and made an almost imperceptible throat noise.

Then all at once, in the blink of an eye, she spun to face Johnny, examining him with suspicion, her face nearly touching his. "Hey," she said, and then mashed her face against his cheek so that her eye was close enough to his that their eyelashes brushed. "Shut up." She narrowed her eyes even more.

She slipped her fingers into his hair and gave it a little tug. "Looks like someone needs to teach you a lesson!" She leapt up, balancing while her feet sunk into the bed with each step, and grabbed Johnny's ankle. She stepped down on his other foot and shoved the captive one to the side to stretch his legs apart.

"How do you like me now, Silver Fox?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:16 am

Johnny couldn't help but grin and even chuckle as Taylor mashed her face up against his. He WAS at her mercy after all. He grunted when she tugged at his hair but kept his smile. He was no stranger to rough play from Taylor, but this was getting a little... different.

He watched after a moment, Taylor spread his legs apart quickly and almost painfully. he visibly winced but tried to keep his smile.

"You know, babe..." he said. "If you wanna go back ta wrestlin, we can go do that some more?" He'd been satisfied thanks to her "hentai victory" and it seemed as though sex was the last thing on her mind. "I know you've been out of the business for a while. I can understand you gettin a little stir crazy. I mean... like we could um..." Johnny turned his head. "I could get us a private ring down at the Tension facility or somethin." He tried to suggest it plainly, but it sounded like he was almost muttering it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:23 am

"Hey!" She said, punctuating with a shove on his foot. "We are NOT WRESTLING. We're having SEX." Shove, shove, shove.

"But..." She paused, and let his leg go slack. "I dunno, is it wrong to miss it so much?" She sank down to her knees, straddling his leg, and leg his foot drop. She looked at him like a lost puppy. "I don't think I WANT to miss it, though. But like... I dunno. I do plenty of other stuff... but like, why can't I be this crazy about gymnastics or lifting or tricking or reading books or whatever?"

While she thought about it, she ran one hand absently up and down the inside of his thigh, up and over his cock, and down his other leg where her hand stopped at her own crotch. She squirmed her hips a little when she realized how badly she still wanted him, and so she caressed his manhood until she could wiggle her way around to fit it up inside her.

"Am I crazy?" She asked. She closed her eyes and shivered while she began to very slowly bob up and down.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:00 am

Johnny's eyes widened at Taylor's words. He couldn't exactly wave her off so he just nodded. "Fine! Fine! Fine!" He said with each poke. "Cut it out, man!" He said as he laughed some more. "Sex. Awesome." He added and watched as she shifted around.

He tilted his head and listened to her. She was cute when she was introspective. Not that she wasn't always cute, but it was different. Still, he had other things on his mind as she teased him. It wasn't so difficult for her to bring him back up to attention, especially when he knew what was coming and when she lowered herself upon him, He threw his head back and squeezed his eyes shut.

"W-HELL, bA-habe hnnn..." He moaned out. "You're not... crazy." He paused to pant softly and adjust himself so that she could do what she wanted. "You know why you got... hnnnn... why you got into it in the first place, right babe?" He asked. "Is that why ya miss it? Because of those reasons ya... ha-ha! Those reasons ya got into it in the first place?" Johnny puased for a moment and let a long moan escape his lips Whenhe opened them he let his eyes wash over Taylor's body. He pulled at his cuffs. As much as he loved how hot this was, he wanted his hands all over her.

"Maybe after bein away from it fer so long, you figured out that ya CAN miss it? If someone woulda said... hnnn.... that you would miss it when it's gone while ya were doin it before, what would you have told em?"

Last edited by 445 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:47 am

"Well..." Taylor said, looking thoughtfully up at the ceiling while she slowly bobbed up and down. "I guess... mmm... I guess it was just better than my job. As a waitress."

She let out a soft moan and brought one hand up to slide her fingers into her hair. She closed her eyes, and her fingers tightened to tug on her hair while her thighs quivered with the waves of pleasure that Johnny's manhood sent through her. When she opened her eyes, she looked back down at Johnny.

"I would never have said I'd miss it because it was just something I had to do, like I had to fight back. It was never like I would either fight or not fight, it was I'd fight or get.. foughten." She blinked. "But... ohmigod, you feel sooo good... mm, I guess at first it wasn't like that. I think I picked it because it made me feel alive... ohmigod, Johnny, rub my- oh right." The handcuffs.

She carefully contorted and adjusted her supple body until she was straddling him with her upper body flat against him. With one hand, she guided one modest, perky breast to his mouth. She tried to keep her upper body steady while still sliding her hips up and down.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:08 am

Johnny wished that his hands were uncuffed for various reasons but right now what he really needed was something to grip on while Taylor rocked against him. He moaned loudly as she did and still tried to listen to her. "It ain't tha-haaaat mō hōhō!<way anymore!>" Johnny was starting to fade back into Japanese as she eased her herself along his length.

"Teirā-chan, Anata ga hakken shitaaaaaahaaa<Taylor, you discovered>.... that ya actually LIKE doin it!"

Before Johnny could finish, Taylor's soft orb pressed against his face and he took it in. Although her buds weren't the biggest, he loved them all the same. He could practically take the whole thing in his mouth, which he did for a greedy moment before letting it fall out. He then lashed at it with his tongue, and licked and suckled the nipple before he turned his head. "You just like doin it... cause it's fun! Anata ga ikite iru shitte iru <You KNOW you're alive!> So now ya can go and do it on YOUR terms!"

Johnny began panting as he took the breast back in his mouth. "S-Shit babe." He muttered as he aggressively attacked the breast with his tongue lips and the occassional love bite.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next