by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tiger Tamer

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tiger Tamer Empty Tiger Tamer

Post by Bluemouse Sat May 11, 2013 5:58 pm

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post207410.html:3tskz8k1](Refer to Akashi's promo here)[/url:3tskz8k1]

"She's still not ready to come back and I am not sure that she will if you guys don't tell her how much you want to see her again! So, come on, everyone! Let's bring her HOME so Kamikaze can show you what real tag team champs are made of!"

Taylor stood in front of her TV with her arms folded and the deepest scowl her face could manage. She had watched while Akashi stood in front of thousands of people and called for her return, something she'd been very specific about it never happening. She had told her that she wasn't coming back, she didn't want to come back, and why would she go out of her way to make it harder for her?

The crowd chanted her name and she dug her nails into her palms. She glanced quickly around the room for something to throw or break or kick over or something and the lack of any possibilities only further enraged her. She let out a frustrated scream and stomped off to find Johnny, but he was in the shower. She didn't want to bug him in there. In the five months that they'd been married, and the year or two that they'd dated before, Taylor had never actually set foot in the bathroom while he was in it. The one exception was for brushing their teeth, because that seemed like something married people would do together.

She stomped back into the living room, and now there were bunny girls and uppity Russians arguing with Akashi about god knows what. She'd never been more glad that she got out when she did. Who in the right mind wanted to put up with that? She did feel a little bad about leaving Akashi there to face them by herself, but the twinge of remorse quickly converted into more anger. Akashi did it to herself. Maybe she just needed to call her. Of course, she wasn't going to answer, she was still in the ring, but Taylor could leave her a message and just explain how she felt and maybe tell her that she thought it was unfair to do that in front of everybody. She'd just be up front with her and she would have to respect her for it.

She took a deep breath and picked up her phone. She wasn't going to flip out on her. She dialed the number and let it ring, and waited through the voicemail junk until the beep.

"Hey, what the fuck is your problem?" She began, and any hope of staying calm was already out the window. "You fucking bitch, what did I fucking tell you? Huh? I fucking told you about that shit! I'm. Fucking. DONE. Goddammit! I front of EVERYONE! What's it gonna look like when you're in that fucking match by yourself and I'm at home on my ass? Are you TRYING to ruin my life? GAWD. FUCK YOU."

She hung up and was left breathing heavily, her heart pounding, in the middle of her living room. On TV, Chigusa showed up and Taylor couldn't stand it. She mashed at the buttons on the remote trying to turn it off, but it stubbornly remained on, and with another enraged scream Taylor stomped off to her bedroom.

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Tiger Tamer Empty Re: Tiger Tamer

Post by Tatyina Sat May 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Johnny stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around him. He had come home from a long day working out and was showering off the day's sweat and grime he'd accrued. As he stepped out, he heard Taylor's unmistakeable shout. He knew that he hadn't done anything wrong. She'd certainly wait for him to come out if that were the case.

He quickly wrapped a towel around himself and pulled the door open. He crept around until he was in the bedroom and peeked in, hoping to get an assessment of the situation before he dove right in. With his head poked in, he looked at Taylor and spoke in a soft, gentle tone. "Everythin ok, babe?" He asked, raising a curious eyebrow and thankful that he was mostly shielded behind the door frame.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat May 11, 2013 8:15 pm

Taylor was flopped face-first into her pillow when Johnny appeared.

"Mhfmmffmfu." She said into her pillow without moving a muscle.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 11, 2013 8:18 pm

Johnny couldn't help but smile as he saw Taylor's response. He slid over into the room and sat next to her on the bed. He leaned in and gripped her shoulders gently with his hands. He then leaned forward so his face was near hers. "What's wrong, babe?" He said, giving her hair covered ear a quick kiss.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat May 11, 2013 8:20 pm

With her eyes still closed, Taylor turned her head to the side so that her cheek brushed Johnny's nose.

"WHY IS AKASHI SUCH A BITCH?!" She shouted, and buried her face back in her pillow.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Johnny winced at the sudden shout that came right into his face. When she turned back and buried her head again, Johnny sat up and backed away just a little bit. He looked down at her and sighed. He stood up and quickly threw on a pair of underwear. Whatever might happen next, he was pretty sure the towel wasn't going to cut it.

He then came back and slid his hands under her stomach and pulled her up and off the bed. "Can ya at least yell at me face to face, babe!?' He said, keeping an even and slightly jovial tone. "What did Akashi do?" He tried to at least pull her to a standing position so she would talk to him.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat May 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Taylor remained like a limp cat as she was pulled up, her arms dangling down in protest of her verticality. She eventually stood under her own power, but leaned into Johnny so that he supported her. She pointed off to the living room.

"It's on the DVR," she said. "I recorded it." Then she added in a lower voice like it was the worst thing in the world. "She told me to come back to Friction in front of everybody. The crowd chanted and everything."

She let her head hang down. "[size=80:27t1d7ao]Tay-lor-Tay-lor-Tay-lor..."

Last edited by 1167 on Sat May 11, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 11, 2013 8:40 pm

Johnny was surprised at what Taylor had said to her as she propped herself up against him and he held her in his strong arms. "She did that?" He said, almost confused at the thought. He rubbed an arm down hers and smiled.

"Ahhh... man..." He said and looked down at her. "Maybe she just misses ya, babe? Everyone does, ya know?" He frowned. He knew he had to tread lightly. "You were a superstar, babe. People loved ya." He hoped she'd understand that much. "But, she definitely should have told you what she was planning."

He then tilted his head. "Is that what you were shouting at?" He said, trying to keep from laughing. "Were you screaming at the tv?'

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat May 11, 2013 8:54 pm

"No, I was not screaming at the TV!" Taylor said defensively. "I wasn't screaming at anything. I called Akashi and left her a message. I want to jump on a train and get down there right now and kick her ass while she's still arguing with rabbits."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 11, 2013 9:00 pm

Johnny had to try hard to control his smile. "I could almost hear you 'leaving her a message' all the way in the shower." He mused and gave her a squeeze. He craned his neck to look at her from the side. "Isn't it least a little flattering to hear all those chants?"

He paused for a moment. "Don't get me wrong, babe. I'm glad that you're here and we get to spend so much time together. It's not like I want you to go anywhere, but you really don't even miss it a little bit?" Johnny patted her on the shoulder and stepped away from her. He needed to put on more than just his underwear.

"I actually believe you might do that, but they'd all be long gone by the time you got up there. Maybe next time?" He said flashing her a smile before he put on a tight fitting plain white tee.

Last edited by 445 on Sat May 11, 2013 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down