Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire. Empty Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 12, 2013 7:10 am

2 out of 3 smother match.

[url=http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/armads89/media/Mia.jpg.html:1rv9cdzf]Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire. Mia.jpg[/url:1rv9cdzf]

Kagami was standing backstage stretching as she had another match tonight. Kagami soon heard her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa392iMvCcw:1rv9cdzf]music[/url:1rv9cdzf] begin to play. Kagami placed her championship belt around her waist before heading to the arena entrance. Kagami entered the arena to the cheers of her fans as her fan base had grown quite large after her title win.. Kagami was actually smiling as after winning the belt her confidence was soaring. Kagami reached the ring and slipped under the bottom rope before handing her belt to the ref. Kagami waved to the crowd as the once shy girl tried her best to act friendly and confident as she waited for her opponent to enter the arena.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire. Empty Re: Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

Post by Daaharu Sun May 12, 2013 7:33 am

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire. IAwXXqb.jpg

Seconds after Kagami had made it into the ring, a new musical selection, Wagner’️s classic Ride of the Valkyries, began to play, and Claire St. Clair entered the arena, dressed in her usual schoolgirl attire. The little kawaii girl was more nervous tonight than she had been for a very long time. It was so strange—normally, she would feel pretty good as she prepared to hop into the ring with a girl just about her size. Tonight, though, she was facing the champion. Someday, she hoped to get a title shot, and she could face this same girl in the ring on that night. How would she stack up against the mighty Kagami?

Claire hopped into the ring, doing her best to smile and look confident and wave to the fans, just as she had seen Kagami done. She had plenty of fans of her own, but nowhere near the number that her opponent had. That was one of the perks of being the champion, she supposed. Someday, that belt would be hers. Tonight, though, Claire just had to focus on the girl, rather than her title. She would face Kagami again, someday, hopefully with that belt on the line. But tonight, all that mattered was who could smother who unconscious first.

Neither girl was remarkably well-endowed. In fact, both of them could be generously described as flat-chested, with little, firm asses that did not possess much width or volume to cut off an opponent’️s airways. And yet, tonight, these two little wildcats would be trying to smother each other out with those meager assets which they did possess.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 12, 2013 7:41 am

Kagami smiled at Claire as she entered the ring and waved to her fans just like Kagami had done. Kagami let out a sigh of relief as she was glad that Claire wasn't very well endowed like some of the other kawaii wrestlers at the AFW. Kagami moved towards Claire to introduce herself as Kagami believed it the right thing to do. "Hi, i'm Kagami. I am going to enjoy this match with you tonight."

Kagami would then extend a hand towards Claire as Kagami wanted to start this match off on the right foot. "I just hope you won't hold it against me when i smother you unconscious." Kagami said as she continued to try to put forth her air of confidence. On the inside however, Kagami was still a bit nervous as it was her first match as a champion and even though it wasn't a title fight Kagami still wanted to try her best to win.

Last edited by 407 on Sun May 12, 2013 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 12, 2013 8:44 am

As Kagami came forward to shake her hand, Claire would meet her in the middle of the ring, happily accepting the handshake as a symbol of fair play and their commitment to a good, clean match. Funnily enough, she was still a little in awe of the champion, even though, as they came closer to each other, Claire realized she was actually just a tiny bit taller.

“I know who you are! I must say, I have been looking forward to this match,” Claire explained, with a little smile. “Congratulations on becoming champion. Know this, though: one day soon, you’️ll be lying beaten on the mat while I’️m presented with that belt. For tonight, though, I’️m just going to work on the you lying beaten on the mat part. But, one day, that belt will be mine!”

When Kagami asked her not to hold it against her when she smothered her unconscious, Claire would do her best to scoff and look confident, putting up a brave front even though she was facing the champion. “Umm…not to be rude, but…smother me unconscious with what?” Claire asked, trying to get to Kagami with a little trash talk. “You don’️t really have any boobs or, uh, much of an ass.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 12, 2013 2:52 pm

Kagami smiled at Claire as she praised her for winning the title. "Oh, i would love to defend my title against you but tonight i am going to show you why i am the champion." Kagami said as she also put on a brave front as she didn't want to show Claire how nervous she was. "I know i don't have much to smother you with but i always have my crotch to smother you." Kagami said as in her short career Kagami was developed an interest in beating her opponents with face sit pins.

Kagami then backed away from Claire and she went to her corner to await the bell. "I will tell you something. If you beat me here tonight. Then i will give you a title shot in whatever type of match you want." Kagami said as she figured that Claire deserved at least a title shot eventually.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 13, 2013 2:00 am

Claire bounced on the balls of her feet, getting excited and a little more nervous just by talking to Kagami and trading verbal barbs. She was ready to get this smother match started. She couldn’️t help her eyes going wide, though, when Kagami mentioned how she would smother her unconscious with her crotch. “Well, wow, I didn’️t know that you were so naughty,” the schoolgirl said, chuckling anxiously. “Maybe I ought to give you a taste of your own medicine. I don’️t have too much to smother with, either—I might as well!”

When the two of them returned to their corners, and Kagami offered her a title shot—whatever sort of match she wanted!—if Claire could beat her here tonight, the schoolgirl’️s heart skipped a beat. She was already nervous about facing the champion, and she was now just two falls away from potentially getting a rematch with the belt on the line. “R-really?” Claire stuttered. “Wow…well, you shouldn’️t have said that!” She put a hand on her hip and tried to look smug and confident. “Now I have incentive to beat you down even harder than I was going to! You’️re going to be snoozing on the mat so fast your head will spin!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 13, 2013 4:01 am

Kagami blushed a little when Claire said she was naughty for face sitting her opponents but it was what Kagami was good at and she wasn't going to stop anytime soon. Kagami smiled when Claire said she was going to beat Kagami in record time but Kagami just gave a confident laugh to try and keep her brave front up. "I am going to show you why am i champion and you are not. You won't stand a chance against my champion prowess." Kagami said right before the bell rang signalling the start of the match.

"Ok, it is time to smother you out." Kagami said as she moved towards Claire to try and get the girl to join her in a standard test of strength. "I hope your ready to be beaten by a champion because i will not be going easy on you."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 13, 2013 5:16 am

Claire saw Kagami blush, and the thought occurred to her that the champion might not be as confident as the front that she was putting up. That’️s good, Claire said to herself, because I’️m not nearly as confident as I’️m pretending to be, either.

Still, she formed one hand into a fist and pounded it into her open palm, demonstrating her readiness to her opponent. “I’️m going to make you eat those words! Let’️s go!” she challenged. The bell rang and the two girls came out of their corners, both looking ready to fight. The crowd was whipping itself into a frenzy as the young kawaii fighters prepared to do battle.

When Kagami offered a standard test of strength, Claire happily accepted it, putting her hands up and slowly interlocking her fingers with those of her opponent. She smirked as she heard the girl continue to trash talk her. “Every champion has to fall. Some quicker than others. I’️m going to prove to you that you still have a lot to learn right here!” With that, she would throw herself forward, doing her best to overpower Kagami and win the test of strength.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 14, 2013 3:28 am

Kagami locked up with Claire and soon she was being pushed back by Claire's strength. "If you think beating me is going to be easy, your going to be disappointed." Kagami said as she would push closer to Claire and immediately try to hip toss the girl to the mat. Kagami would them immediately try to mount the fallen girls stomach. "Here is something i learned as i won my title." Kagami would say as she would try to bounce up and down on Claire's stomach to weaken the girl as much as she could.

Last edited by 407 on Tue May 14, 2013 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 14, 2013 5:18 am

When Claire started to push Kagami back, she had to admit that she was a little bit surprised. She was not particularly muscular—even for a kawaii girl, she could only generously be described as being of average strength. How was it that the kawaii champion was the sort of girl who could be bullied around by a slim little schoolgirl like Claire St. Clair?

Claire would find out the hard way as Kagami hip tossed her to the mat: Kagami was the sneaky sort of champion. When the girl got on top of Claire’️s stomach and started bouncing, the schoolgirl began squeaking like a little chew toy as she felt her breath being forced from her longues.

“Ugh…n-no…stop that!” she wheezed, reaching up and trying to grab onto Kagami’️s hair. Once she got a handhold, she would try to yank it painfully back and forth, her ultimate goal being to force the deceptive champion onto the mat herself.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next