Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Spar after Discharge

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Spar after Discharge - Page 3 Empty Re: Spar after Discharge

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 18, 2013 1:56 am

Ayumi felt Tatsuki break out of the pin and got off immediately. "You're lucky I didn't go too hard on that slam." she would say as she got back to her fighting stance. As she waited for her opponent to stand, she had to continually be aware of going easy on her based that she was just discharged. She didn't need to go too far or else it can get worse.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat May 18, 2013 2:04 am

Tatsuki got Ayumi off of her and she stood up after saying that the athlete is lucky since she didn't slam too hard which made Tatsuki grin. "When I am at 125% again and we have a real match together feel free to hit me with your full force Ayumi-san!" She says as she gets back up and gets into her fighter stance again as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 18, 2013 2:15 am

"I'll keep that in mind, Tatsuki," said Ayumi as she moved in to face Tatsuki again. Once she was in close parameters, she would aim for a couple of light punches to her face before a light kick to her side. It was a beginner's combo, but it had to work against someone who was just recovering.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue May 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Tatsuki kept grinning with her guard up as she approached Ayumi-san again, once they got close enough her opponent threw a few light punches aimed at her face. She blocks a few of them but some went through and hit her. "Ah." She wasn't expecting the kick to her side though when Ayumi stopped punching her. "Ouch." It didn't hurt much but enough to know that Ayumi was going easy on her.

Afterwards the athlete would throw her own punches to Ayumi's face and chest and follow that up with a kick to her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Seeing that Tatsuki was taking the punches quite well, Ayumi would follow to to try and block. She managed to deflect the first few punches to her face and chest, but the lock caught her with surprise. "AUGH!!" Ayumi cried out as she stumbled back on one knee and held her chest in pain.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue May 21, 2013 5:21 pm

After kicking Ayumi, Tatsuki felt another tinge go through her leg which slightly hurt that time as she hops back a bit and clutches her leg after getting down on one knee. "Owowowow.." She would rub her leg for a bit before standing back up. "Guess I kicked too hard there. You okay Ayumi-san?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 21, 2013 5:33 pm

After taking a few breaths, Ayumi would say, "Yeah, Tatsuki, I'm fine. I'll let the pain slide for now." Saying this, she would rub her chest a little more before running up to Tatsuki a little. From there, she attempted to slowly grab Tatsuki's other leg and carefully made her fall on her back.

If this worked, Ayumi would also turn her opponent over for a single leg boston crab.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue May 21, 2013 5:42 pm

( Woot! ^^ )

Tatsuki grins as Ayumi said she was fine and was readying herself for whatever her friend would try to do, but she wasn't ready when Ayumi ran up to her and grabbed the athlete's other leg and pulled it out from under her and made her fall onto her back. "Oof!"

She tries to sit up but Ayumi still kept a hold onto her leg and then flip the athlete onto her back and sat on her then bent Tatsuki's leg back for a single leg Boston Crab as she grunts in pain While clenching her teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 21, 2013 7:40 pm

As Ayumi went with her submission, she would say, "Do you give up yet, Tatsuki? Just be glad I didn't do this to your hurting leg." She would pull that leg a little more, but not too much to only hurt the leg and not break it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue May 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Tatsuki grunts more as Ayumi pulled back more on her leg as she grins when she asked if the athlete gave up. "No I do not Ayumi-san, I mean we did just start after all!" Tatsuki would try to shift herself to try and get Ayumi off of her but kept grinning and giggled a bit. "You know your butt feels very soft and comfortable on my back." Tatsuki said to tease Ayumi a bit in a friendly way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next