Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A not too friendly spar

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A not too friendly spar Empty A not too friendly spar

Post by Vivian Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:45 am

It is Sunday when Akiko usually spends most of her time in the gym to work out for the sweat and makes her body looks pumped hard. She begin with the punching bag ,she kicks and punch it repeatedly as she trains her martial-art skill with it. The whole gym can hear the loud "THUD!!!" sound when her kicks or punches impacts. She trains really hard and makes her whole body which covered by her favorite black bra and her black trainer full of sweat but then one thing stops her from practicing and attract her attention. She notices that there's another girl who trains to kick the punching bag like her ,she admires her strenght and then try to approach her and have a little bit chit-chat.

"Hey girl" says Akiko with a slow voice as she pokes the girl's back with one of her fingers.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

A not too friendly spar Empty Re: A not too friendly spar

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:53 am

Adele was in the gym again as she was finally recovering from her last day at the gym where Rebecca gave her a small concussion. Adele was here tooday to work out some pent up agression and energy as she had been sidelined for at least a week. Adele was working up a sweet when someone else poked her in the back and said hey girl. This caused Adele to turn around as she wiped some sweat from her eyes "Um hello. Do i know you?" Adele asked as she didn't know how to really respond to the stranger who just poked her in the back.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:58 am

"No i bet you don't know about me" says Akiko with a slow voice again "I'm from Russia and just joined the AFW" says Akiko with her Russian accent to continue her coversation with the girl. She is actually a Japanese but live at Russia for a long time so she probably used to talk with that kind of accent "My name is Akiko ,what about yours?" Akiko gives a friendly smile and offers her right hand for a handshake to the unknwon girl.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:03 am

"Its good to meet you Akiko, I'm Adele" Adle says taking Akiko's hand for the handshake "Is there anything i can help you with?" Adele asked still trying to figure out why Akiko was taking an interest with her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:13 am

"Hi Adele...i see that you're probably a kickboxer and a martial art fans like me. I've fought in a lot of underground illegal fistfight and even streetfight competitions but i want to try something else like wrestling" Akiko continue again with her Russian accent "and i'm trying to find an opponent that suits my fighting style and that is you ,do you care to have a spar with me?? just a spar girl ,i won't hurt you" Akiko winks and convince her that it'll be a simple sparring but it's actually not. Akiko always fights like she is in a real match even when she is sparring with someone.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:15 am

Adele had to think about Akiko's words for a bit since that last spar she had ended badly but she wasn't won to back down from a challenge and says "Sure i wouldn't mind a spar as long as it doesn't get to brutal" Adele then rubs her head as she has a brief flashback to the boot to the head Rebecca gave her at the end of her last spar.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:26 am

"This will be a little bit brutal" Akiko thought before she gives another smile again and continuing the conversation
"Sure..it won't be a brutal match if you don't cross the limit Adele" Most of what Akiko said was a lie but it's true about the limits. She hates it when someone pounds her titties or crotch ,she'll be mad if someone does it. Akiko stops the chit-chat and aggresively slips between the ropes and heading for her a corner. Her fists are already covered by the MMA black fingerless gloves ,she waves to Adele and signal her to enters the ring then start fighting....errrr wrestling.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:31 am

"Ok i'll try not to cross the line then" Adele says as she enters the ring opposite of Akiko. Adele was wearing her usual attire as well as her red kickboxing gloves. Adele looks over at Akiko before saying "Ding" signalling the start of the spar "I hope your ready' Adele says as she charged at Akiko while attempting to drill a punch straight into her stomach.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:36 am

Akiko manages to tensed her hard abs before Adele's straight punch hits it. She smiles again and look at Adele who really put an effort to give the straight punch "Girl...you need more power if you want to hurt my hard abs" Akiko pats her hard abs a couple of times before she lunges forward and swings her right elbow onto Adele's left cheek then she finished it by sweeping both of Adele's legs off the ground with her right leg "Sorry i can't hold my elbow to striking your face" Akiko says it again before she laughes it out loud.

Last edited by 6123 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:41 am

Adele was surprised to see that Akiko basically nullified her punch but that thought was soon scrambled as Akiko's elbow drilled into her face and her legs were sweapt out from under her leaving Adele lying on the mat in a daze.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next