by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, hunter of speed, Kickinshinz, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Submission Match: Ame Hokori vs Vicki Arika

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hentai Submission Match: Ame Hokori vs Vicki Arika - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai Submission Match: Ame Hokori vs Vicki Arika

Post by MonteCarlo Sat May 25, 2013 10:12 am

Ame was surprised by the encouraging hand on her head. She sucked the girl's breast for a few seconds more before she paused and looked up, smirking as she spoke, "Your quite something. Most girls would start to scream from this as if I was punching them in their face rather than encourage it." In spite of her comment, she liked the girl for it. "I guess I'll give the guys in the stands and you something to remember," she said returning to sucking on the milk covered nipple. She bit and pulled on it roughly, drawing out milk from it at an astounding rate, switching between each of their delicious mounds every few seconds.

MonteCarlo

Back to top Go down

Hentai Submission Match: Ame Hokori vs Vicki Arika - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai Submission Match: Ame Hokori vs Vicki Arika

Post by LadyJobba Sat May 25, 2013 6:15 pm

Vicki giggled as she replied, "Well, anything for my big fan." She would glance at her milk-covered nipple and smiled to see that it isn't going to waste at this point. She would gasp and moan loudly as she felt her breast being bitten and pulled roughly. She would gently tease Ame as she said, "Ohhhhh, please not so hard, little one! Just take your time and drink as much as you want. Mommy has plenty of milk for you."

Vicki still held her fan close as she was enjoying her milk being sucked and drank from her breasts. She would be happy to return the favor if she can remove Ame's shoes.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by MonteCarlo Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:41 am

Even though she wasn't fully getting the reaction that she wanted from Vicki - those scream of pure painful pleasure that she usually received from her other opponents - she was still enjoying nipping on the girl's breasts. The taste of the girl's flesh mixed in with the liquidy taste of the milk in her mouth, and she swallowed it, enjoying every bit of it more than she would enjoy any normal juice. Besides that though, she was pleased since the girl showed that she wasn't going to be an easy opponent, much to Ame's liking.

She smiled at the girl's playful comment which was obviously rigged with sarcasm - although she barely tried to hide it in the first place. Ame started nibbling and sucking harder on the girl's breasts, some of the milk seeping out to coat the girl's breasts in some milk as well. She knew that the girl was enjoying the feeling of having her sucking her breasts, but she knew there was one thing she would enjoy far more, and she wasn't willing to grant her her feet to massage without a fight.

MonteCarlo

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:53 pm

Vicki continued to moan and pant in pleasure as her nipples were still being sucked of their milk as Ame drank as much as she could. "How much more do you want, baby girl?" She held her closer like a mother with her own child as she stroked Ame's hair.

After several more moments, Vicki would try to softly encourage Ame to stop drinking so that they can get back to the match. If she did, she would quickly grab at Ame's shoes to remove them.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by MonteCarlo Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:34 am

Even though Ame knew that she was in a match, admittedly she was getting a high from drinking the girl's breasts milk, especially since she pushed her on by pressing Ame's face further into her bosom. That said, she was left wanting more as the girl pulled her away as she put up a little first to not let go off the tasty nipple. She looked up at Vicki, pouting slightly, a good portion of the white milk dripping down the corners of her mouth and chin.

She was surprised when she was pushed over by Vicki with some amazing strength and then turned so that Vicki was now at her feet. Ame surprised, gritted her teeth since she already knew what was next. Still, she wanted to keep the girl from her feet just a little bit longer.... or maybe she just wanted some of her tasty lactated milk. Whatever the reason, Ame would try her best to squirm away from the girl's grip on her feet.

Last edited by 11507 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

MonteCarlo

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:37 am

Vicki was now at Ame's feet and she had to grab them quick before Ane squirms away. If she did, she would quickly remove those shoes before saying, "Don't worry, little one. The sooner I can get your shoes, the sooner you can have more milk. She would rub her breasts a little to encourage her whether or not she removes those shoes.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by MonteCarlo Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:09 pm

Ame continued to try and crawl away, but her feet were quickly seized by Vicki. She continued to squirm, but stopped once she heard Vicki's comment. She stopped completely and turned to Vicki smiling, "Okay, senpai, but you do promise to let me have more right?" she asked not even really bothered at the fact that Vicki had her feet where she wanted it now. Tasting Vicki's milk and hopefully getting her to give in to it would certainly be worth it.

Last edited by 11507 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

MonteCarlo

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:51 am

Vicki smiled and nodded in replying, "Of course! I'll give you all my milk that my breast hold up as soon as I get what I want." And with that, she would remove both of Ame's shoes and would slowly pick up the left foot before sucking on the first two toes.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by MonteCarlo Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:07 am

me looked at the brunette a bit thoughtful of what she had said. She wasn't entirely sure how much of what she was saying was true, but certaily a if she was lying Ame's superior strenght would help her to escape. She watched in a bit of anticipation from where she was as her lft foot was guided to Vicki's smiling lips. Inside the girl's mouth was warm with saliva and Ame to the warm feeling of her saliva coating her feet.

MonteCarlo

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:09 am

As Vicki sucked on Ame's toes, she would moan and say, "Mmm, your toes are so nice, Ame. I think I'll suck them some more." She would now suck on the next two toes for a few moments before going to the pinky toe. Afterwards, she would open her mouth wide to suck on all five toes of the left foot to see how Ane would react.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next