by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Clyde Gastin Vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang (Complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:40 pm

"Gonna take alot to bring me down. " He'd respond to Aurore before charging at her and going for that head scissor maneuver.

"Yeehaw!" He'd cry out upon pulling off the move and throwing her down to the mat with his legs, grinning the whole way as he sat up up and looked over at Aurore, unable to help but laugh as he heard her complain, her question made him laugh a bit more. He knew it was mostly a girl's move but the one who taught him all his high flying moves was his ex-fiance. But she didn't need to know that.

Clyde stood up and pointed at his legs. "Well I ain't hairy on the legs but that's why I hear the long tights." He'd tell her with a smirk before charging at Aurore, attempting to go for a running dropkick.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang

Post by Kounoko Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:50 pm

Aurore smiled as her opponent charged at her again, well, let's see whats he has up on his sleeves. And sure enough, he jumped towards her, apparently attempting a drop kick.

Due to her competitive spirit, she decides to take it head-on, or rather, chest-on as she stand firmly and blocks the dropkick with her breasts. It felt painful, but as usual, she can feel pain but pain doesn't hurt her, he body absorbing the kick's impact as if her were a stone wall.

"My turn!" She remarks as she attempts to grabbed the legs that had just kicked her on her chest, attempting to do a great swing and throw him onto the ropes.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:58 pm

"Hah!" Clyde let out as he nailed Aurore in the chest with his dropkick, expecting to knock her off her feet or stumble, but instead the taller girl would take the hit head on and remain firm after the impact!

"What the!?" Clyde couldn't believe it and would remain there on the mat looking up at Aurore in shock before she grabbed his legs and started to swing the cowboy! "Aww craaap!" He'd begin to yell as he was swung and then finally thrown into the ropes!

"Agh!" Clyde gasped after being flung, stumbling and falling against the ropes in a daze as he hung against the middle rope, trying to shake off the dizziness.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:03 pm

Seeing her opponent in a dizzy state, Aurore wasted no time as she walks up to him, and attempts to wraps her arms around him, pinning his arms in her bearhug as she squeezes with what she believes to be enough of her strength to cause him intensive pain without any real injuries. If she misses him, she will just turn towards him and get ready for his next move.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:15 pm

Dazed by the toss, Clyde could to little to stop Aurore from marching up and suddenly wrapping her arms his body! "W-woah now! Ease up!" He compalined, blushing slightly as he was pulled against her body and had his chest pressed against her chest within the hug. Flustered for only a moment before he felt the affects of the tight hug that trapped his arms.

"A-Aaaaghh!!" Clyde cried out, shutting his eyes tightly and kicking his dangling feet as he fought to endure the painful hug, unable to move his arms, leaving Clyde to squirm helplessly as he felt his lower back crushed by Aurore.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:21 pm

Aurore smiled as she maintains the pressure in her arms, not too tight, just enough to drains him slowly of his strength and stamina. "Why? Afraid that your wife or girlfriend will kill you if they see you in the embrace of another woman?" She teases, "Don't worry, I think she will understands that this is your job." Giving her usual sweet smile as she slowly drains the resistance away from the lucky victim in her embrace.

Why lucky? Well, being cuddle by a sweet girl with her soft, ample breasts pressing against your chest is always something enjoyable for a guy right? Even if the tight hug is causing as much pain as pleasure.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:39 pm

"Nghh..." Clyde groaned out from the tight pressure, kicking his legs out as he hung in the air while being held. Hearing Aurore start to tease him though, Clyde looked to her and gave her an odd look before he started to think about Mercy, wondering if she was still upset with him.

"...No..." He'd mutter with a small frown, wondering if Mercy would understand that this was his job, nothing more. Why was it a big deal anyway? She wasn't his girlfriend. He wasn't set to be married anymore either.

"H-Hah... If i had one of those i'm sure she'd still be mad..." He'd joke before trying to bring his legs back and kick off from the ropes behind him to try and make Aurore fall over, hoping to fall on top of her. Getting hugged up close to Aurore was nice for Clyde, but it kind of hurt of too and he didn't feel like staying.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:44 pm

Aurore wasn't expecting the guy to still have any fight and thus was surprise by his move as they dropped to the floor, the impact causing her to release her hold on the cowboy wrestler, and at the same time, leave her open to any follow up attacks.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:49 pm

Making Aurore fall over, Clyde gasped as he was released from the tight bearhug, still blushing lightly as he felt his bare chest against the girl's tight body, but he otherwise kept himself focused.

"We can hug later." He teased before getting off of Aurore and running towards the ropes across from her. He would then leap up and plant his feet on the middle ropes before leaping up off them, attempting to preform a springboard moonsault and slam himself into Aurore's abdomen.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:08 pm

While the move was successful, it was not very smart, since the girl had rock solid abs. Slamming oneself onto her abs is as smart an action as slamming onto concrete floor. If anything, he would the one feeling the pain.

"Are you alright?" The tall girl remarked as she looked with concern at the guy whom just slammed onto her abs, "Sorry I didn't say, but my abs really isn't a good location to attack, they are rather strong, you see." She advised her opponent as a show of sportsgirlship, so, both her chest and abs are strong as the great wall of China, just which part of a body can one successfully attack her with effect?

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next