by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryan Knight vs Ayano Natsuki.

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Ayano Natsuki. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Ayano Natsuki.

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:38 pm

As Ryan for his next elbow drop he got only canvas on his way there.
The young man grunted in pain, this always happened to him of course.
But that was the whole point, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over hoping that it will change.

Just then a kick nailed him on the belly, which again didn't really hurt him. However it did knock him down and Ayano straddled his waist. "Ryan you lucky bastard!" John yelled out.

"Luck? I don't feel lucky at all Doctor!" Ryan responded, a tint of red adorned his face at this situation he was in.
Ayano could have a free shot now, for whatever she had in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:49 pm

Ayano ignored the pain that had begun in her back long enough to dodge Ryan's next elbow drop. She rolled to the side and Ryan came crashing down onto the mat just in time for a well placed kick. The kick rolled him so that she could sit atop her handsome opponent. Ayano could tell that straight up brute force is not going to be the answer here, so she decided to drain some of energy before having fun. She smiled at the sight of Ryan's light blush when the doctor called out to him. "Well, it depends on what you think is lucky~" she said slyly as she leaned in to kiss him quickly before trying to lock in a breastsmother!

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:58 pm

"Lucky is when you find money on the!" Ryan was saying just before Ayano pressed her lips onto his own.
His eyes went wide, but before he could use his kissing experience Ryan's face was locked into the ample chest of his foe.

"mmpmmph!" Ryan said.

"That's what I think is lucky! Go get her Ryan!" John said as he began fondling Erica's chest.

"Oh baby do it clockwise!" Erica said to her Doctor.

Ryan knew he couldn't stay here too long, he had to come up with a plan and fast.
He figured he should do a bit of multi-tasking. And by that it meant use both hands of his.

Ryan would tease Ayano by spanking her ass with his left one to get her distracted, he'd even trace a love heart on her rump too.
Then while doing that he'd quickly try and shove 2 fingers up Ayano's left armpit to deliver a sort of jolt to her body.
If that didn't work he would need to think up another idea, but he nearly always did have a backup plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:09 pm

Ayano interrupted Ryan's little banter with the doctor with a quick kiss on the lips, which served to distract him in the quick second it took for her to begin her smother on him. She hummed happily to herself as she felt his muffled protest against her bust. She laughed aloud at the Doctor's comment, "I think your doc has th-Yah!" Ayano yelped, caught by surprise when Ryan spanked her rear. Before she could say anything he began tracing a heart on her with his finger. She reached down to try and grab hold of his wrist, "Woah there big boy!" she would tease if she could grab it before he launched his fingers at her underarm. If she could grab hold of he left wrist she wold then move to grab the right one as well.

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:49 pm

Ryan cursed inwardly "Dammit, I thought she would be wanting more. Guess I need to do this the old fashioned way." he thought.

His face was losing air as he was still put in the large bust of Ayano.
But since she was holding onto his wrists he went to plan B.

Ryan quickly wrapped his legs around the hip of Ayano. Then he'd buck up and down and try to roll her over, once he did so. Ryan would put the next step into play, he'd start kissing all over the neck of Ayano while holding her down for a pin.
It wasn't much of a plan but it was the only one Ryan could really think of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:16 pm

"Just slow down Ryan, plenty of time for that later~" Ayano said as she managed to grab his wrists and pin them down. Ayano was enjoying keeping the pace of the match at her fingertips, but Ryan was not abou to let that continue. "What are you-" Ayano began as she felt Ryan's legs move up to her hip, but he began bucking before she could finish her protest. Ayano felt the world invert as he rolled them over and she ended up on her back. Ryan began kissing her all over her neck "Ahh~" Ayano purred, the Doctor hadn't been joking about Ryan. She felt him take hold of her shoulders and that was what woke her from the distraction of his sweet kisses.
"1, 2-" the ref girl began but Ayano shoved up as hard as she could, breaking the pin. Then she placed her hands on Ryan's shoulders and tried to push him to the side so they would both be lying on the ground next to each other. "If you're in such a hurry for it, I'm happy to oblige." Ayano said happily as she leaned in to kiss Ryan passionately on the lips.

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:34 pm

"Damm." Ryan muttered as the pin was broken.
Then she began making out with him in return, this was acutally annoying Ryan as he thought it would be a bit of a proper match. But then again he's at the AFW so he's not really all that surprised.

"Yeah Ryan! Remember the lessons, girls love tongues on the nipples!" John said, all the while Erica was humping him like a dirty monkey.

While the two fighters were making out Ryan thought for his next move, he was getting a tad aroused but nothing really noticeable just yet.

"You know we often visit a sauna after our matches Ayano-san. Why don't you join us?" Erica said as she giggled.

Ryan was slowly getting up, he'd try and get Ayano's head under his left arm for a mini-DDT. The last thing he wanted was to get into full on hentai, he'd had no real experience in that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:45 pm

Ayano heard his slight complaint as she avoided the pin, she smiled it was never going to be an easy bout. She heard the Doctor's "encouragement and she faltered a little bit, a new wave of red on her cheeks. She was contemplating pulling away from the kiss, seeing as she was kind of in Ryan's territory but it seemed he was thinking the same as she felt him get his arm around her head and succeed in throwing her in the sort-of DDT. "Uff" Ayano complained as she tried to get to her feet before he could capitalize, "Well consider us even for the kissing Ryan. Shall we get back to the fighting then?" She would say if she could before going into a defensive stance this time allowing Ryan the offensive.

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:02 pm

Ryan rolled back after landing the attack and was in the corner.
He heard the question from Ayano and said "That's what they're paying us for." In truth Ryan actually donated his winnings to an orphanage in the town, but still he was fighting for them.

He decided if he was gonna get serious against this worthy foe he should break the "Other." moves.
The moves that were done by his vigilante alter ego known as the dark savior.

Ryan quickly bolted like a bat out of hell. Once near enough he'd go for a palm strike aimed at the lungs of Ayano.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:14 pm

Ayano laughed at Ryan's comment "I guess so." Ayano set herself waiting for Ryan's next strike. What she hadn't expected was for Ryan to at her at charge full speed, as he got near she tried to take a step back so she could catch his outstretched arm. If she caught it she would try to turn and throw Ryan over her shoulder, for the beginning of her finisher Smash and Grab! However it was more likely that the palm strike would hit and knock the wind out of her. "Gahh..." she would complain if Ryan hit.

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next