by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 1 Bot

APlaying, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

After Match Friendship (For Dynamo)

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

After Match Friendship (For Dynamo) - Page 4 Empty Re: After Match Friendship (For Dynamo)

Post by TekRobo Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:48 pm

"You... you want a rematch?" Hannah asks, blinking in surprise... then trying for a confident grin. "Hah! You'll find that I'll beat you just as easily as last time - maybe even quicker!" Hannah thrusts out her chest, although they lack the same attractive wobble they had before. "Even though you spanked me pink, I-I'll crush you just the same!"

Hannah has quite forgotten how Cougra's strengthened muscles have been her milk... and this fight would be nowhere near as easy as last match!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

After Match Friendship (For Dynamo) - Page 4 Empty Re: After Match Friendship (For Dynamo)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:18 pm

Cougra smirked for she recalled how Hannah had mentioned her strengthening milk she drank from her breasts earlier. "We'll see about that. Hardcore and hentai in this one, nothing held back!" She would stretch out a little before going into her fighting stance.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:24 pm

"Alright, hardcore and hentai!" Hannah agreed, dropping into a naked crouch, looking at Cougra seriously. "If I beat her again, it'll be really amazing! All the priests back home will be really proud of me!" Hannah thinks, trying for a confident grin and letting Cougra take the first move.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:32 pm

Cougra would crouch as well as she thought, "A shame I couldn't use Hannah's milk to their full potential. But now, let's see what it does for me..." With that, she would charge and she jumped forward to roll forward to throw Hannah off a little. From there, she would tackle at the stomach.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:47 pm

Hannah let out a surprised squeal as Cougra launched into her, propelling backwards - and right onto her sore rump! She immediately tried to roll away, attempting to rub the pain from her hiney - the cat had moved too fast to dodge! What was up with her speed!?
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:05 am

Cougra smiled as she saw how faster and stronger she has become. "Yes, it indeed has made me
More powerful! I am so gonna enjoy this!!
" Looking to Hannah, she would say, "Come on, you cow! Let's fight!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:06 am

Hannah stood back up, rubbing her hiney, and glared at Cougra! "Grrr... that's the only good shot you'll get on me!" She snapped, before lifting her hands up, stomping towards Cougra and holding up her hands for a lockup!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:10 am

Cougra would follow with the lockup as she said, "Well, let's see how we go this time because I won't let an opportunity in revenge slip by." Once they locked up, she would try to push as hard as she could against Hannah.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:18 am

Before, the Bovinian priest and Cougra were equal strength... but now, Hannah was not nearly as strong as her, barely able to keep from being pushed over as she struggled to push Cougra back! "H-hey, how are you... oh, shoot! The milk! You're..." Hannah grits her teeth - she'll have to overpower her anyway!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:24 am

Cougra chuckled and said "That's right, honey. Thanks to your milk, I feel faster and stronger than ever! Now, prepare to get pummeled!!" Saying this, she would try pushing a little harder until Hannah was on her knees.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next