Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cat Fight: Cally Dayson vs. Claire St. Clair

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Cat Fight: Cally Dayson vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 6 Empty Re: Cat Fight: Cally Dayson vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Jilly Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:52 am

Cally looked at Claire. "I guess helping each other. Then we can finish this." She said with a wink. She wiggled her legs, hoping to loosen up the lower portions of the rope. "Hnngh...Com'mon, com'mon.." she grunted, hoping Claire didn't notice the short breaths she took as her pussy brushed the kawaii's.

Last edited by 10577 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Cat Fight: Cally Dayson vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 6 Empty Re: Cat Fight: Cally Dayson vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:07 am

Claire sighed. They didn’️t really have any other choice but to do the best they could to try to disentangle themselves from the yarn. How could they continue the fight like this? It was all but impossible. Slowly, she nodded her head. “Alright. Let’️s help each other, then, and once we’️re both free of this stupid yarn, I’️m going to finish kicking your butt.”

As Cally started to wiggle her legs, trying to loosen the lower portion of the web, Claire would begin moving her arms back and forth, while at the same time keeping her own legs and feet as still as possible so as not to interfere with or accidentally negate Cally’️s work. Of course, all of this wiggling on the part of both girls was rubbing them together even more intimately, and Claire bit her lip, her cheeks getting redder and redder and redder with each passing second.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:40 am

Cally continued to huff and puff as she rubbed her legs back and forth, Claire's struggling brushed the kawaii's pussy against her own, turning the red apple's cheeks the shade of her name. She glanced down and gasped. "I, I think it's working!" She cried, increasing her speed of struggling. The yarn seemed to be loosening, at least against their legs. The fighting increased the grinding, and Cally gasped. "Eho...who knew this would turn into a he-..hentai match?" She viggled, breathing quickly.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:15 am

Claire would start to move her own legs, as well, having watched Cally’️s enough to get a feel for what would work and what would not as they tried to escape from this entanglement. Of course, the increasing speed of both girls’️ struggling rubbed them together more and more, and Claire’️s cheeks were just as red as Cally’️s as the New Yorker mentioned how…sexy the match was becoming. “Nnnngh! I-it still isn’️t a hentai match!” Claire insisted. “I’️m not doing anything…intentionally. Are you?”

After her opponent pointed out just how intimate the two were getting, Claire would try to pull her hips back, putting some space between her crotch and Cally’️s. It didn’️t really work, though. With a heavy sigh, and with cheeks still as red as tomatoes, she would simply continue to pump her arms and lightly kick her legs, feeling the yarn slowly loosen around them.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:45 am

Cally smircked, trying to look cocky despite therush she felt. "Of-hah...course not!" She replied, twisting her body. She felt her the yarn around her legs come looser and looser, which in turn weakened the hold around her arms.

She grinned, shifting her arms to place her pawed hands on Claire's breasts. "Ally-oop!" She cried pushing up on the kawaii while kicking her own legs out. The combined force pulled on the ropes, snapping the yarn in some places and completely lossening it up over all. As she lay spread eagle holding Claire, she giggled. The yarn might stillbe a mess, but at least now they could move separately.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:03 am

Claire did not believe Cally’️s denial for a second. The girl had hentai on her mind, and even if she wasn’️t actively trying to rub her own naughty bits together with Claire’️s, she at least wasn’️t doing anything to try to prevent their intimate contact. That look on the New York girl’️s face gave away her intentions, clear as day.

Thankfully, Claire told herself, she wouldn’️t have to worry about this much longer. Their coordinated struggles were finally starting to pay off, as first in one place, then in another, then in another, the yarn that was binding them together began to snap, and the whole thing began to loosen. Unfortunately, the final straw that broke the back of the red yarn’️s metaphorical camel was a hard, surprising push against Claire’️s breasts, causing her to squeak a little in shock. Her face reddened even more. Cally had done that on purpose, too. But at least they could move independently of each other, now.

“Haaah…” she panted, then would try to lift herself up. “Now, it’️s time to finish you off!” she declared, before trying to bounce her butt onto Cally’️s stomach and take the wind out of the brown-haired girl.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:34 pm

Cally's grin turned to a gasp as Claire butt-bounced on her stomach "Haa!..." she gasped, trying to recover her breath. She twisted and squirmed under the kawaii, trying to dump her, but the sucker-butt had done it's job-she didn't have the breath to turn far enough to tilt her. She weakly batted at Claire's boobs, trying to think of a way out.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:11 am

Her butt-bouncing attack into Cally’️s stomach seemed to be successful, as Claire felt the brown-haired girl give a little gasp and start squirming beneath her after she managed to sit down hard on the girl’️s midsection. Though the girl’️s struggles forced her to consciously make sure to keep her balance, it seemed that Cally did not have the breath to put up much of a fight, simply batting weakly at Claire’️s small boobs. Grunting with each hit, the schoolgirl would slowly turn around so that she was facing Cally’️s head.

“Are you ready to give up yet, Cally?” she asked, reaching downwards to try to latch onto the other girl’️s small breasts with her own hands, squeezing them a little to try to hammer the message home.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:54 am

Cally gasped and whimpered as her breasts were squeezed. "Haa-aah-aah!" she cried. She couldn't take much more of this! She squirmed and thrashed, but it seemed that Claire had taken the top and wasn't letting go.

"Nnn...no!" she cried, answering and despairing. Any second now and the ref would time her out.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:39 am

Claire continued to massage Cally’️s breasts, not trying to rip them off of her or anything, but kneading the little mounds of flesh a little more roughly than had she only been trying to give the brown-haired New Yorker pleasure. “Come on! I think it’️s time for you to give up, Cally!” Claire insisted, knowing that her opponent was just about finished and that she had this match won. Unfortunately, it wasn’️t a match that she could win via pin—she needed Cally to submit, or else this match just might go on forever.

Claire looked up to the referee girl and gave her an imploring look. The official could only shrug—her powers did not allow her to unilaterally declare a girl the loser of a submission match. Unless things just got ridiculous, that was.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next