Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cat Fight: Cally Dayson vs. Claire St. Clair

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Cat Fight: Cally Dayson vs. Claire St. Clair Empty Cat Fight: Cally Dayson vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Jilly Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:54 am

Catfight
Fighters are dressed only in cat ears, mittens and booties that resemble paws, and a tail buttplug
Win via submission; "cat moves" such as batting and nipping at opponent (but not full on bite and hold) permitted

Cally crawled into the arena. The New York brunette grimaced at what she looked like, but she had been picked to help debut a new type of match, so she put up with it. Her brown hair was topped by a pair of black cat ears with a white stripe outlining it. Her feet and hands were hidden inside a similar colored set of paws, and a black tail with white tip trailed behind her, attached to a black and white swirled buttplug. Her otherwise bare body shone in the bright lights, and as she sat crosslegged, pawing at her ears, the crowd roared. Between the squees and wolf whistles, she couldn't tell if the majority wanted to cuddle her endlessly or sleep with her. She looked around the ring. An oval area rug graced the center, with a large ball of pink yarn in the center. I hope they don't expect me to act the part in the match she grumbled. With a fake smile, though, she licked her arm and waved, hoping her opponent would come out soon. The Red Apple was ready to get over this silly match.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Cat Fight: Cally Dayson vs. Claire St. Clair Empty Re: Cat Fight: Cally Dayson vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:11 am

Claire was always happy to take part in a match, but this one, right from the get-go, seemed to be a little…much for her. For one thing, she was going to be completely naked, at least in the ways that counted. She was slowly getting used to the public nudity which being a wrestler in the AFW required, but she had never started a match with both her small breasts and her crotch exposed like this. That was the first tough thing about the match.

The second one was the fact that she had to wear a butt plug. Claire had never had anything inserted into her like that before, and she had had some difficulty relaxing enough so that it could slide in. Still, after a few minutes’️ worth of preparation, she had her costume on, and she was ready to go.

She would crawl out into the arena on her hands and knees, trying to ignore the raucous crowd as they whistled, squealed, and yelled at her. Her cheeks were a bright red. Her cat ears, “paws,” and tail were all pure black to match her real hair. It was slow going, but she would finally make it to the ring, climbing in on the opposite side from where her opponent sat. Claire smiled, looking over at the other cat girl and taking the opportunity to take in the sight of her naked body. The girl was really cute, and she was almost exactly Claire’️s size, too—even their breasts were about the same size, which was rare for someone as small-chested as Claire.

While she waited for the referee girl to get the match started, Claire would crawl to the center of the ring and sit down on the rug. She would paw at the ball of yarn, gesturing for her soon-to-be opponent to join her for a little playtime before they fought.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Cat Fight: Cally Dayson vs. Claire St. Clair Empty Re: Cat Fight: Cally Dayson vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Jilly Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:00 am

Cally padded over to her opponent. The girl seemed about her age, and-in a surprising change of pace-just as small chested as her. To her left she saw the ref climb into the ring wearing.....moose antlers?

Someone missed the memo, obviously.

While the now beat red ref scrambled to change her headgear, Cally pawed at the ball. "You know, for the record, this match is insane." She mumbled. "Although the winner's cut is interesting, to say the least."

Last edited by 10577 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:12 am

Claire listened to her opponent mumble about the match, all the while pawing at the ball of yarn, every now and then touching her paw to her opponent’️s as they went for it at the same time. The black-haired girl could see why cats enjoyed playing with this thing. “I agree with you,” she replied, looking up at her pretty little opponent, dressed up like an adorable black and white cat. “And the winner’️s cut is, uh, quite interesting.” She blushed a little redder then. The winner got the loser as her pet for the whole night, apparently. That would be a change of pace from her previous matches.

“But, hey,” Claire continued, her face brightening, “we should have fun with this! I mean, look, we’️re pretty little kitty cats.” She giggled, turning around a little to display her tail to Cally. She moved her butt back and forth rhythmically, swishing the tail this way and that. She looked back over at Cally and smiled. “And we’️re pretty evenly matched, too, so it should be a good fight. Actually, we’️re sort of freakishly evenly matched.” She nodded downwards, trying to indicate their similar heights and builds, including their small chests. “It’️s like you’️re my twin, or something.”

She would sit down again and scoot closer to Cally. “My name’️s Claire St. Clair,” she continued, holding out a paw to shake with the other girl.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:19 am

Cally smiled. "Name's Cally Dayson." She replied, returning the hand shake offer. The paw-mitts didn't help with finger movement, so the shake turned into an awkward fist-paw-bump-type- thing. The brunette giggled. "Yea...you sure you aren't a clone or something?" She smircked in regards to the twin comment. Giggling again as Claire waved her tail, she playfully batted at it, while ref (with purple cat ears) seemed to tie herself up in the ropes.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:30 am

Claire happily grabbed onto the other girl’️s paw-mitt and shook it with her own. The motion was a little awkward, but the sentiment behind it was what really counted. “Nice to meet you, Cally. Say, if you don’️t mind my asking, uh, where are you from? Judging by your accent, you sound like you may be from the same general area as I am.”

She also giggled appreciatingly at her counterpart’️s clone comment. They certainly were bizarrely similar when it came to their bodies, and they would see about their strength and fighting styles soon enough. “Maybe we are clones,” she suggested. “But we’️d need to know who was born first to know who’️s a clone of who.” She would laugh again, continuing to swish her tail back and forth, watching her opponent paw at it. Cally was pretty cute, even beyond the cat costume! Claire would try to challenge her, moving the tail erratically so that she would have to anticipate where it was going in order to catch it.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:40 am

"New York." She said distracted, focusing on the twitching tail. She jerked forward, only to miss. With a yelp she lost her balance and fell forward, on top of Claire's rear. "Sorry!" She squeaked. As she scrambled up the ref flopped onto the mat. It seemed she was almost as new as the fighters. Cally sat upright, awaiting the bell.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:54 am

Claire squeaked in surprise as Cally fell onto her rear end, the girl’️s face pressing against her butt cheek and her silky black tail. She soon recovered, though, and giggled, noting how silly the other small cat girl appeared at the moment. “That’️s okay,” she said, bumping against Cally to help push her back onto her own paws. “So you’️re from New York, huh? I’️m from Rhode Island. I guess we are from the same neighborhood, or just about.” She smiled widely. “That’️s pretty cool, isn’️t it?”

She would lean back and sit upright, as well, watching as the referee girl made her way clumsily into the ring. The black-haired girl would wait patiently for the bell to ring and this fun little literal cat fight to begin.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:58 am

Cally's agreement was drowned out by the bell. Her eyes narrowing, she started pacing on all fours, circling Claire as she waited for the first move. Every now and then she darted a hand out, even swatting at the black haired girl's ears, acting all the more like the cat she looked like.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:28 am

Claire saw Cally’️s mouth move in what she assumed was agreement, but she couldn’️t hear it over the sound of the bell being rung. Happy to just get on with the match, Claire would glance over at the referee backpedaling into the corner, then back over to Cally. Claire would match the other girl’️s pace as they circled each other on all fours. Every time Cally swatted at her ears, Claire would retaliate similarly, using her all-black kitty paws to tweak the other girl’️s ears and ruffle her brown hair. Claire would also begin swatting at Cally’️s tail, before, finally, trying to grab onto it and give it a yank, hoping to surprise her opponent and send her sprawling onto her stomach. “Meow!” Claire said playfully, before pouncing.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next