Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Janet Meets Cecilia

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Janet Meets Cecilia Empty Janet Meets Cecilia

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:59 am

Janet—who, in the ring, went by the slightly more impressive name of Lady Lakota—was making one of her rare visits to the gym. Typically, she did not come through here—she preferred to just work out in the comfort of her own room, rather than do it in front of all of the other girls of AFW. She had gotten more use out of the gym as a discreet rendezvous point with her lover than she ever had as a gym. But she didn’️t have all of the equipment she needed in her apartment, and so here she was, in a black sports bra and matching shorts, walking slowly on a treadmill as a sort of warm-up for more strenuous exercise soon to come.

Though she was hesitant to admit it, it was obvious why she was all of a sudden so committed to becoming stronger. She had lost her recent convenience store tussle with her rival Aoko, and she was not about to let that happen again. She was going to kick the redheaded actress’️s ass the next time the two of them came to blows. She refused to have it any other way.

All she needed to do was practice…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Janet Meets Cecilia Empty Re: Janet Meets Cecilia

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:03 pm

Cecilia herself didn't find herself in the gym all to often, she preferred to work out at home most of the time, seeing as she pretty much had a gym of her own, but even so she tended to come down here to the AFW gym every now and then to scope out the new talent, to find a bit of fun in a new sparring partner or to find another person who clashed with her, though that last option might not be seen as normal, the Hardcore Queen didn't have anything against having a few people clash with her, in some cases that simply made for great matches, which of course was something that the blond beauty enjoyed more than most in this world.

Right now though Cecilia was simply wandering around this gym looking for a bit of fun, checking out the people in here and seemingly finding no one that peaked her interest. The Blond beauty was dressed in a pair of tight black shorts and a red tank top. She was a red sports bra underneath as well, but it couldn't be seen under the tank top, her hair was tied up into a long pony tail that followed behind her just as a tail would on any animal. Soon enough though the blond haired Beauty stopped in her tracks, as she ended up close to a girl she couldn't say she had seen here before or seen too often anywhere, but there was one thing she could say and that was that the girl did look troubled in a senses.

So there was little else for Cecilia to do but to try and move up beside the girl and let out a semi happy " Yo! " As she did she would raise a hand up to to girl, " Couldn't help but notice...but you seemed to be...well not in the most focused of mindsets, anything I can help you with ?" Cecilia asked as she would stand there with her other hand on her hip.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:09 am

Janet hadn’️t really been expecting anyone to try to talk to her. As she understood it, usual etiquette in a gym involved no personal contact whatsoever—perhaps some polite nodding between those who recognize each other, at the absolute most—as everyone just went about their business, building up sweat and body odor as they exercised, before showering off and going home where you could finally relax and unwind.

The Lakota girl might have attributed the interruption of her exercise routine to the difference between American and Japanese culture. But, when the person interrupting her was Cecilia Northman—one of the most recognizable faces in all of AFW, and quite the looker, besides—Janet didn’️t really know what to think. It wasn’️t like she hadn’️t been in the league long enough to deserve the attention of a veteran like Cecilia. It was just that Janet and the hardcore girls like the blonde Swede seemed to run in different circles.

Janet smiled thinly as she continued to walk on the treadmill, keeping it slow enough that she would be able to multitask as she pleased. “I’️m just working out,” she said. “Don’️t usually do it in the gym. I usually just work out at home.” She shrugged, looking over her shoulder at the blonde veteran. “Thanks for your concern, though, Ms. Northman.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:32 am

Cecilia would look on at Janet as she heard the girl speak back to her, for some reason she got the feeling that Janet find it weird that she was talking to her. Which confused Cecilia, in her mind the best part about going to the gym and exercise with lots of people was of course to meet and have fun, maybe spar or do other things with the. Of course it didn't always work out that way, but it was a good thing about the idea of a Gym in her mind at least.

When she watched Janet run on that treadmill, as she she heard what the girl said, the Hardcore Queen soon had to widen her eyes a bit. " Ms. Northman ? Honey, relax will you ? You're kinda making me sound like some oldie." Cecilia let out with a little chuckle as she would fold her arms on the hand railing of the treadmill and then lean down to place her chin on top of her arms, looking up at Janet as she talked to her. " I usually work out at home myself.....Soooo....I don't mean to pry, but what's ailing you ?" Cecilia asked as she would stare up at Janet a bit.

" If you don't wanna talk about it that's fine, BUT! at some points in time, at least from what I have learned here, is that it's better to talk about stuff, let it out and sometimes get some help." Cecilia said with a grin on her face as she would gently nod her head in a friendly manner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:37 am

Janet would keep up her pace as she continued speaking with Cecilia, the tall veteran giving her some advice that, while certainly helpful, was not necessarily something which Janet could stomach easily right now. And it was that way for many different reasons. Sure, she was upset about what had happened at the convenience store, but for the most part she was feeling less angry and more…conflicted. Confused. It was a strange sensation, and she was having some difficulty making sense of it.

She shrugged again when Cecilia asked what was ailing her. Really, it wasn’️t much of anything. She had had a great time since she had arrived in Japan about half a year earlier. “I just wanted to think, I guess. And I guess I was looking for a change of scenery by coming to the gym,” she explained. “And…I guess it has a little to do with a fight I was in recently not going too well. But I’️m really all worked up over nothing.” She sighed, closing her eyes and tilting her head backwards. “I really should be fine.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:08 am

Cecilia kept her eyes up on Janet as she kept looking on at the girl, she decided to look her up and down a bit, scanning the girl, and with it seeing that she was a very lovely girl, Cecilia let out a low hum at the thought of what could be done to such a beauty. It didn't take Janet all too long to start opening up a bit it seems, as soon enough the lovely Hardcore Queen began to hear what was ailing Janet, of course she was trying to down play it, but so did everyone when it came to their problems, Especially when it came to wrestlers, people who never wanted to show any weakness.

" Oh ? A change of scenery is always good, but...a fight...well that can be a problem." Cecilia let out as she would straighten herself up a little bit, she'd look on at Janet and nod her head. " So how went the fight ? I take it you lost ? Otherwise it wouldn't be troubling you like this...unless it was a fight against a best friend or something." Cecilia said as she would then shake her head a little. " It's not about being fine though, it's about getting better." Cecilia let out, " All you need to do is make you feel better. So tell me, what was the nature of this fight, or rather what happened. Depending on that, I think I can help you out." Cecilia let out as she would keep her eyes on Janet's face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:26 am

Janet bit her lip. She was sort of wishing she hadn’️t said anything, because now Cecilia seemed to be invested in the conversation, and in helping out the Lakota girl with her issues, and Janet did not know if she really wanted the more experienced wrestler butting into her personal business. Still, she had offered the information without much prodding, so maybe she wanted to get it off of her chest. It was complicated, though. She wasn’️t quite sure where to start.

“The fight’️s not the only thing,” she began. “Lately, I’️ve been feeling just sort of…weird. About AFW, but also in general. I’️ve had a lot on my plate, lately, and I guess I’️m sort of starting to question my role here. It’️s stupid. It really is. Normally, in a match, I act so carefree and flirty, and I’️ve legitimately been feeling that way, but now…” She paused, closing her mouth and breathing deeply through her nose. She couldn’️t unload all of this onto someone who was pretty much a total stranger. Everyone had an existential crisis like this, but nothing anyone else said could fully heal it. Janet would figure it out. But maybe the big blonde girl could help her start down that road…

“As far as the fight which has sort of gotten me thinking about all of this, it really was pretty much nothing,” Janet continued, calmly. “It was with this, ah, cute redheaded girl who I guess I have a bit of a rivalry with.” Slowly, her cheeks began to turn red as she revealed the basic details of what had happened. “It wasn’️t official, or anything. We were fighting in a convenience store. But after that I just felt rather…despondent, I guess you could say.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:32 am

Cecilia kept her eyes on Janet as she kept looking on at the girl, little by little it seemed as if Janet was letting out what was troubling her and that was something that was making Cecilia more and more curious. When Janet started to speak about how she was feeling how her role in the ring seemed to have become a bit different, the Hardcore Queen nodded her head, she kept on listening all throughout. Simply listening and waiting to hear what the lovely Janet's whole story was.

Following the tale of what had happened with the rival Janet had, the lovely Hardcore Queen would notice the shift in the girl's posture and composure when she talked about this rival, it simply made Cecilia smile a bit as she then nodded her head and would move up to stand tall again. " Ah, Well then. You can afford to be flirty and playful if you are a great wrestler." Cecilia then took a few moments and shook her head a little before she would put on a grin on her face." Well then, You can't let that girl get the better of you little one." Cecilia said with a teasing tone as she would move her hand up to Janet's head and ruffle up the girl's hair a bit in a teasing manner. " You'll have to kick her ass next time, but the question is. Do you think you can do it ? And do you think you can keep acting carefree in matches, if you start to care about it all ?" "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:40 am

Janet smirked a little and shrugged as Cecilia suggested there was no problem with being flirty in the ring. “Heh heh, and I think I’️m pretty good, so maybe I have nothing to worry about,” the Lakota girl replied. “But I can’️t help but feel…weird about everything nowadays. It’️s begun to dawn on me that maybe I’️m not playing to win—the pleasure has been taking precedence. I mean, I love it, but…”

She paused, having run out of words to say. Cecilia ruffled her hair, which didn’️t really make her feel that much better, but it did make her blush a little bit. She listened to the rest of the veteran’️s suggestions before continuing: “I mean…let me think a second.” She would turn the treadmill off and stand still, rubbing her temples. “I guess what I’️m trying to say in all these words is that I feel like I’️m making a joke out of myself. I’️m less an actual wrestler and more just some sex kitten making the rounds amongst all the tough girls. And what happened with Aoko sort of exemplifies that, I guess. I mean, we fought pretty hard, but the whole time I couldn’️t help but be a little bit distracted by her…by her.”

She stopped again, biting her lip. “I feel like I need to be more focused. Winning first, and sex second. There’️s room for both, but I need to strike the right balance.” One more short pause, and then: “I’️d love to be able to destroy her.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:43 am

Cecilia looked on at Janet as she the girl spoke, and it was clear that she felt a bit conflicted about everything, and it was becoming clear what she was conflicted about. It was something that made Cecilia nod her head a little, and put on a slight smirk on her face as she started to think of a way to help Janet. In fact it had been something that she had a problem with when she was younger, at least at times back in the day.

When she ruffled up Janet's hair she could clearly see the slight blush and it made her smile a little. When Janet stopped running and had started to talk, Cecilia would nod her head at all that Janet said and would keep her gaze fixed on the girl, when the lovely Janet had finished talking, Cecilia would move to place a hand on Janet's shoulder, she put on a big smile on her face and would then look into Janet's eyes. " So what you want is to be able to separate wrestling and sexy stuff ? I think I can help you with that, And as for destroying this redhead was it ? I think I can help you out with that." Cecilia let out as she would then move to the side of Janet and wrap her arm around Janet's shoulders all to pull Janet's head in close so that she could whisper into Janet's ear.

" How'd you like some help with training ? If you're good enough I might even consider making you my disciple." Cecilia said with a teasing grin on her face as she would try and hold Janet close to her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next