Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:39 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:17 pm

» Penny's 1st training match! vs ????
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:00 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs Kaylee Shay - Strike Out
by M.Hydra Yesterday at 2:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

GreatForce's Gym Revenge!

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

GreatForce's Gym Revenge! - Page 3 Empty Re: GreatForce's Gym Revenge!

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:21 pm

"Ugha!" GreatThing's eyes widden as all of Ryans weight came crashing down on her. Quickly after Ryan got off GreatThing rolled away from the elbow quickly and got back up quickly. While GreatForce was watching she was holding her self back so she didn't beat Ryan up... That is until she thinks it's the right time.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:32 pm

Ryan took a deep breath in as his elbow hit the canvas. The impact was something he could never really get over even with his incredible endurance. Regardless as he was quickly rubbing his elbow GreatThing could get in a shot now, but she better be quick. Mr Knight is known for being able to take very considerable punishment.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:09 pm

"Now it's my turn Dark Savoir!" GreatThing picking to idiot ball had just given their little plan away to Ryan. But quickly GreatThing would preform a drop kick to try and get Ryan on the mat. If that worked then she would try and put Ryan in another head lock.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:26 pm

Ryan's eyes widened "What the FUCK?!" he thought to himself.
Just then he was hit hard by the drop kick of GreatThing. It knocked him down, however he quickly rolled out of harm's way and stood back up.

He then pointed a finger at her and said "What did you just call me?"
"How does she know?!" Ryan's mind asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:30 pm

"She called you the Dark Savior Ryan and I told her that." GreatForce said this right behind Ryan. "And the reson she knows is because I told her and plus you still have the imprint of my punch on your face." GreatForce made a smile of vengeance as a clear sine that she wanted revenge.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:40 pm

Ryan's gaze lowered to the ground "I see.....You started the fight against me, and I kicked your ass. Now you whine and want revenge. Would you have preferred it if I had just layed down and let you destroy me that first time we met?" he muttered. Mr Knight's argument may have some merit here, but words would not move this situation, action would.

With that Ryan quickly fired out an elbow with his left arm to nail GreatForce who was behind him. And with his right arm he'd snap his fingers and yell out an odd sort of call. Instantly a flock of ravens that the savior had started to use would break into the gym via the windows and attack GreatThing while Ryan would focus on GreatForce. He knew that this situation would turn out bad for him, but he was the dark savior. The savior would never cease and never falter in the face of the enemy.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:51 pm

GreatForce would block the elbo and grab Ryan as he made his call the raven attack her making her let go. "You beater be running Ryan because I'm coming for you and you don't got your toys either!" GreatThing was try to get the ravens that seamed to magically appear for some BS trick Ryan has.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:03 pm

Ryan smirked as GreatForce grabbed him "Why madam you have me confused. I'm just a mild mannered young man named Ryan Knight."

When the ravens attacked he said "Those are just my dear pets coming to the aid of their caretaker. They follow me around quite a bit and I made the call."

Ryan then slid out the ring and grabbed a nearby barbell, he quickly rolled the weights off and held it tightly.
This acted like a makeshift staff for the young man, who quickly turned and fled out the gym. This sort of place was not suitable for him he decided a change of scenery was better. He knew he would most likely lose here, but that wouldn't stop him from trying.

With that the ravens would continue to attack GreatThing with pecks on her hair and anywhere she wasn't wearing clothes on. Until she got away from them somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:12 pm

"God damit get him!" GreatForce ran after Ryan traveling like a speeding bullet and GreatThing would run after Ryan like a lighting bolt as she just looked like a blur. As they ran from the ravens and after Ryan the bunny hill song just played in GreatForces head for some reason. As Ryan got in her site she'd let out battle cry.

Last edited by 10269 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:21 pm

The benny hill theme was playing in the head of Ryan as well, it seemed fitting enough in his mind. But it was not the time or the place to be pondering bad music taste.

Then he heard GreatForce's battle cry "You ain't subtle at all are you? You'd be poor at fighting the bad guys." he said as they continued running. They neared a busy market with people looking on at the three running.

"Excuse me!" Ryan yelled as he used his iron pole to vault through a stall.

Just then he wondered how he was going to get out of this, for lack of a better idea he kept running in the hopes of nearing the tension heights. Something told him that he might not reach it in time but it was the best plan Ryan could think of. He just hoped he could keep the distance level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next