by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:27 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

John Grange Vs Kayla Wilson.Cosplay match!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

John Grange Vs Kayla Wilson.Cosplay match! - Page 2 Empty Re: John Grange Vs Kayla Wilson.Cosplay match!

Post by Battleofomega4 Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:22 pm

Kayla took a deep breath and had a small smirk on her face as she leaned back on the ropes behind her and watched her male opponent curse under his breath.Kayla turned around and looked at the female outside of the ring after hearing her cheer."Do I know you?I think I saw you at a circus somewhere?" Kayla would say to her and giggle a bit at the same time.

On the other hand her male opponent was flexing his muscles to get the crowed on his side.Kayla put on a little smirk."You seem to have forgotten i'm female.I can get all the males in crowed in just a few seconds." Kayla would start to jump up and down with her hands on her head to make her breasts bounce up and down to make most the males cheer for her.After a few seconds of it,Kayla would look back at her opponent and wait for him to make the first move on her.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

John Grange Vs Kayla Wilson.Cosplay match! - Page 2 Empty Re: John Grange Vs Kayla Wilson.Cosplay match!

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:55 pm

John smirked at her attempts at trash talk "Cute, really." he said.

Erica would say in response to Kayla "Oh I'm sorry, but at least I can keep a guy for more than one night."
Ryan just kept a very pissed off look at Ms Wilson. He decided he might get involved in the match if the time suited him, he was a gentleman sure but he knew the term pay evil onto evil.

John would then slowly near his foe, hands acting like he was going for a grapple. However just as he would attempt a lock up with Kayla he'd quickly lie down and do a drop toe hold onto Kayla's legs, intent on driving her down to the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:39 pm

Kayla was horrible at trash talking even though she had a completely cocky attitude.She paid no attention to what her male opponent in the ring said but once she heard what the female outside the ring said she got slightly pissed off.She tried to calm herself down and not turn around and get distracted on her because it would leave herself open.She kept her eyes on her opponent and watched him come by looking like he was about to do a grapple but Kayla had shocked look on her face once her opponent dropped down and grabbed her leg,slamming her hard to the matt."Damn!" She would yell holdering her face,she would attempt to roll away as far to the edge of ring as she could
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:59 pm

"Nice one Mr G!" Erica yelled out.

John gave a smirk as his move worked, the experience edge here definitely gave him an advantage in this fight.
Then he noticed that she was trying to make a break for it "Oh no you don't!" Mr Grange said.

John would attempt to grab the leg of Kayla to lock in his acute pain AKA an ankle lock. If he didn't get her in time she could get to the ring edge, but she better be careful. Team mental never walks alone and there's a pissed off Ryan outside too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:17 am

Kayla carefully but quickly moved out of the way and too the edge of the ring.Kalya managed that her opponent in the ring walk quickly running to her and attempted to grab her leg.Kayla would attempt to move her leg out of her opponents arm length and sweep it under his legs to knock him down to the mat.Kayla would take a deep breath for a moment and look behind her to see the other 2 outside of the ring,she would then attempt to swiftly roll to the middle of the ring to avoid contact with them in every way she could
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:03 pm

John grunted as he fell to the mat, however he stood back a couple of seconds later. His peak endurance made sure he could take a shitload of punishment before staying down.

He then noticed Kayla had rolled to the middle of the ring, he smirked as he knew she was afraid of Ryan and Erica.
Mr Grange would leap forward to catch her legs and try to flip her over for a boston crab.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2