by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:27 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryan Knight vs Felicia Espinoza.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Felicia Espinoza. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Felicia Espinoza.

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:51 am

Ryan grunted out in pain as Felicia locked in her body scissor, his own move had backfired.
"C'mon Ryan! Focus up!" John said.

Mr Knight then grinned himself at Felicia, he wrapped his arms around her waist. Trying to block out the pain that Felicia was putting onto him with her body scissors.
Then he'd tug at her bra while slowly trying to stand up. Then suddenly Ryan would bring his arms around and lock Felicia into a bearhug. While doing this Ryan would stick his tongue into her bra and lick the skin of her breasts.
"Meow for me......" he'd mutter to her as he locked in his bearhug.

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Felicia Espinoza. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Felicia Espinoza.

Post by Underdog21 Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Felicia grinned as she began to squeeze at Ryan with her strong legs, making the dashing dark knight groan in pain. She gasped a little, though, as he leaned closer together, wrapping his arms tightly around her and trapping her. The way their bodies pressed tightly together sent an erotic surge through Felicia even as she squeezed into Ryan. She smiled, though, even as he still back up and pulled her with her. "Ooh, getting a little familiar, aren't we?"

Her smiled went away as he began to stick his tongue down her bra. Crying out in alarm, she squirmed in his grip, her scissors loosening as she suddenly felt the squeeze of his bearhug. "NYAAAAAAH!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:09 am

"I think I just came." Erica said as she looked down at her dress.

"What again?" John said as they both drooled as they saw Ryan fight Felicia.

Meanwhile in the ring Ryan was getting the advantage in this moment, his bearhug was working as was his hentai teaseing. He was getting a tad aroused himself as they rubbed their bodies together. His tongue touching every inch of her breasts lovingly.

"Aw what's the matter? The kitty can't take the teaseing?" Ryan muttered to her as he dragged his tongue around her nipples gently a couple of times.
With that Mr Knight would gently set her down on the mat and pat her on the head like she was an actual cat before walking away to the ropes to let her recover.

"I'm not letting this end so quickly now, I'd like it if we had a long night here Ms Espinoza. Whenever you're ready...." he'd say to her with a teaseing grin.

Last edited by 11503 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:52 pm

As Ryan let Felicia go, she dropped lightly onto her feet, taking a few deep breaths. Ryan nearly had her, she realized. If he had simply held on with the bear hug, he would have easily won the match. It was a mistake she was going to make sure he regretted.

Smiling innocently, she circled Ryan, making no effort to hide the fact that she was checking him out. "Such a gentleman," she purred. "It's a pity I'm no lady." And with that, she would lunge, faking a forearm attack...before lashing out with a kick aimed between her opponent's legs...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Ryan kept his grin on, even as Felicia circled him.

And then when she went for her mock attack Mr Knight braced himself to absorb the hit.
But instead she hit him between the legs "Aghhhhh!" Ryan yelped out as his eyes bulged.

"Oi! Dirty move!" Erica yelled out.

"Get the police out here! Get me the city attorney! Get me Barrack Obama! Get the Dark Savior out here! Get me anybody you need to get me!" John yelled as he banged his fist on the apron mat.

Ryan was hit hard there, he'd admit he didn't see it coming.
But he kept his legs clenched, preventing Felicia from getting her leg out.

"Well if you're no lady then I'll gladly do this!" Ryan would say.
With swiftness Ryan would quickly move two of his fingers into the groin of Felicia and he'd begin stroking it gently before trying to move his fingers into her, the clothed fabric being pushed in as well.

The way she would be standing with her leg stuck would make it easy for Ryan to access her entrance "Allow me to return the favour." Ryan would mutter to her.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2