Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

John Mitchel vs Eagle Miyasaka: John’s Re-Debut!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

John Mitchel vs  Eagle Miyasaka: John’s Re-Debut! Empty John Mitchel vs Eagle Miyasaka: John’s Re-Debut!

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:15 pm

John’️s Re-Debut!

John Mitchel vs Eagle Miyasaka

Cage Handcuff Match: Opponents fight in an enclosed steal cage. Win by handcuffing your opponent.

John Mitchel had only had one match here, and it was a sort of trial match with a tough male wrestler. He’️d been agitating for some time to have him booked in a real debut, and now he finally had his chance. He didn’️t even wait for them to say what kind of match it was before he agreed, and only afterwards did he find out what it was.

Cage handcuff match, it sounded strange. He may not have picked it himself, but at least handcuff’️s were pretty familiar for someone whose job had involved using them. He also had no idea who his opponent was.

The lights lowered as [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0:3jl8plzi]John’️s music[/url:3jl8plzi] blared out throughout the arena. Soon after, John made his way out and down the ramp, the tough looking red head had no shirt on, and was wearing ACU cammo trousers and tan boots. As John came out, waving to the crowed, he took note of the imposing steel structure that was to be lowerd when his opponent arrived…it was a pretty exciting way to have a match.

Finally, John made his way into the ring and waited for his opponent.

Last edited by 199 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

John Mitchel vs  Eagle Miyasaka: John’s Re-Debut! Empty Re: John Mitchel vs Eagle Miyasaka: John’s Re-Debut!

Post by KillerV Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm

John Mitchel vs  Eagle Miyasaka: John’s Re-Debut! 8668971367_d58ee80997_z.jpg

Eagle is booked in a match with another male wrestler for her to face with, except in this particular match its gonna be one bumpy ride and nowhere to run n hide, in a steel cage handcuff match, literally no one can escape but why would Eagle be worry about? She doesnt want her opponent to runaway from her even if its a big strong man. "Im gonna turn whoever Im facing into a pussy!" She laughs just the thought of having some fun beating the crap whoever it might be, expecting to be one tough match for sure.

She comes out on stage after her opponent finished his intro, smirking at everyone while pointing out to them in her revealing one piece outfit mixing with jade green, black n grey, with long knee high boots and long arm bands, she looks at the guy waiting for her in the ring and slowly scanning up to see the cage suspending above him, nodding to herself while popping her knuckles just thinking the thrill of bashing his face in and planning to claim another victory. Soon, she heads to the ring to slide herself to confront the man thats soon to be her victim. "Oh, so you're my opponent huh? Big guy thinks can handle me? I would love to see you try man!" Looking up at him without stepping down, very confident and brave to look straight at him in the eyes, even shes quite shorter than him. "Hmph."

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

John Mitchel vs  Eagle Miyasaka: John’s Re-Debut! Empty Re: John Mitchel vs Eagle Miyasaka: John’s Re-Debut!

Post by beangraff Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:16 pm

(I apologize for the late reply, I’️ve found myself unfortunately preoccupied over the last several days)

John began to smile as Eagle came into the ring and was fiery from the onset. Once she was clear of the ropes, the cage began to descend to lock them in

“Well…I’️m glad your confident.” John smiled as Eagle looked him straight in the eye. John matched her look, but he didn’️t seem to have any intimidation in his eyes, he wasn’️t trying to out stare her. The only expression he had on his face was eagerness.

Finally, the cage dropped, locking them both in the ring and signaling the start of the match. “Hope you’️re ready.” John chuckled as he raised his arms, opening the match quickly by coming at her and trying to lock up with her quickly.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:15 am

Eagle staring down or more specifically up at John eyes to match with her, she isnt backing down not one bit and noticing from behind him as well feeling the ring shaking a little, the steel cage coming down to sealed them off from escaping, but it doesnt matter to her, she knows she'll kick his ass very shortly. "Oh Im ready alright, you should be prepare to lose your dignity, shitface!"

Clearly, shes rude to anyone she face even to John too, she can see he wanted to lock up with her as she show her smirk on her face, she slowly moving up to him with her own hands up too, gazing at his eyes and not taking it right off of him, she tries to lock up with him but hoping to sneak in a surprise kick straight upward right between his legs where all the men weakness, their balls. "HA!"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:02 pm

“I’️m glad sportsmanship prevails in this league, Ma’️am.” John said with a very obviously acerbic tone, he didn’️t appreciate being called a shit face. However, it didn’️t faze him as the match began. It was pretty obvious this wasn’️t an opponent who cared terribly much about the anything other than winning.

John was more forcing a lock up than offering one, using his larger size and weight to power towards her, really giving her no other option than trying to attack or lock up with him. However, she soon tried to catch him with a surprise low blow. John managed to twist his body out of the way, but her foot still slammed his waist hard, making him grunt and back off, still standing and defensive but in pain from the sharp kick.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Eagle kept her eyes on him, such a man like himself couldnt handle her more than one ways, her revealing outfit that might be tough for someone to concentrate while her skill, being a rough house and knows whats best to beat someone, will see it to the end of this match, with her standing over or in this particular match, handcuffing John for another victory on her list. "Heh, be calm all you want, I know you'll get all mad and pissed off once I whoop your ass!"

She tries to kick him in the balls when the match start it, seeing him going for the lock up which gives her a chance to bust his nuts, but her foot flying up missing her target but end up hitting his side, enough to make him grunt at least. "Tch, damn, oh well." Her disapproval looks at John, bringing her foot down and seeing him in defense while backing off a little, she quickly keep going at him. "Whats the matter? Cant handle a woman like me?!"

Eagle isnt going to back down like John, instead, she quickly rushing at him and with a few feet away, she jumps up to soar right at him to pull her right fist back aiming to straight punch him in the face if shes lucky enough. "HAAA!"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:03 am

If Eagle was counting on distracting John, it might not work. John considered himself very disciplined, and he simply regarded Eagle as his opponent. And, despite Eagle’️s prediction that he’️d get hot and bothered, John still appeared to be fairly calm despite taking an uncomfortable hit.

If Eagle wanted to call it backing down, that was her business. But a little thing like pride wouldn’️t stop John from doing what was required. If that required taking a step back, then he’️d take a step back. It didn’️t mean he was running or hiding, nor that he was unable to meet her attack.

Just as John was trying to recover, Eagle suddenly flailed at him and sent a fist right at his face. Unfortunately, John wasn’️t able to block…but this was because both of his arms were out, trying to grab for Eagle and catch her with both arms. All though the hard punch made John shout out with pain, he was already trying to get his arms around her in a bear hug catch….if he could get his arms around her, though, he would be unable to secure her arms, his own arms would be grasping under hers.

EDIT: (In case that was unclear, John thought she was going to tackle him so went for a bearhug grab. He didn't get the greatest grip because he got punched, so her arms are free.)

Last edited by 199 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:31 pm

Eagle flying right toward to John eagerly to bring her fist to smack him right across the face to show no mercy to anyone she faces, she sees herself flying in closer and closer until that fist of her went straight across his face right on target, but the unexpected happen when her body was caught in the process into his Bear Hug. "Nughhh... Heh, is that how you wanna play?" She half smirk and half gritting into his hold, but she got an idea that it'll probably work for the both of em.

Knowing her arms is free except her body trapped in his arms, pretty strong guy to withstand her punch and able to hold her in the Bearhug, she attempt to bring her legs around his waist with her ankles locking around hers, bringing her arm to go around his head to tuck it under to lock it tightly as she can before leaning back, a Front Headlock w/ Body Scissor combo to stretching his neck out as she can. "HA!"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:04 am

John groaned a she tried to hold his bearhug, but he knew he had picked the wrong hold. He didn’️t expect the punch and now her opponents had her arms free. Nevertheless, John’️s strong arms kept squeezing, trying to weaken his opponent, poring strength into the hold.

However, Eagle was pretty clever. Using her free arms and her legs, she quickly converted the hold into a front headlock/body scissors combination. John’️s sides were being squeezed, making him groan, but that groan was replaced by a shout as he felt his enemy bend his neck back, causing some serious pain. “Gah, fuck!” he shouted, letting go of Eagle and shoving HARD into her stomach with both hands to try to get her off.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:51 pm

Eagle smirking in satisfaction with her legs wrapping around his waist and arm locking around his neck, shes pretty much riding on him as he taking it like a man suffering the painful stretch and squeeze. "Ha! Whats the matter? Cant handle it pussy?!" He loves trash-talking her opponent like this and even better when she could kick some asses onto him, but when shouted out before placing his hands to her stomach, shoving her hard, her hold slips out and slamming her back to the mat. "Ouff!"

She rolled backward to get up onto her feet, still having that sick smile on her face that this match is going well in her mind. "Nice move... for a pansy!" She hoped to rush at him with a quick jump, bringing her knee up aiming for his head. "Shining Wizard!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next