Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 1 Bot

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The pain after the incident.....

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The pain after the incident..... - Page 7 Empty Re: The pain after the incident.....

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:54 pm

The savior would pencil roll away from Jay and got back to a standing position.

Dark savior shook his head as he got back into his stance, he then heard Jay about to say something and said "Speak your mind if you want, I will wait for when you are ready."

Back to top Go down

The pain after the incident..... - Page 7 Empty Re: The pain after the incident.....

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:03 am

Jay looked down,hating to admit it.... "You're are very strong.We both are." Having to see this fight from a different standpoint,he had a thought.This turned into a question."I remember why we're fighting all of a sudden.I want to ask you again: Why do you care so much for Anampo?"

"Maybe I went too far as to calling her weak,but it is true." Jay also admitted.He felt some form of resentment and sighed.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:35 pm

"Why do I care for the girl? Because she's had a shit hand in life that's why, If there is even one small thing I can do that would make someone have a better life then I'd do it." The savior replied.

"But enough about her, this is between the two of us. A duel between two warriors with nothing in the way." he would get back into his fighting stance.

D savior would edge towards Jay, before suddenly dropping down and trying to bring Jay down with him via a drop toe hold!

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Jay saw that he was being mean to her,and in turn he was angering the DArk Savior. "Ive never known you to help people individually.Unless..." He looked back up to see the Savior dropping himself and Jay down.He landed on his stomach hard. "Damn you..." Jay growled,trying to turn over somehow.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:40 pm

The savior's drop toe hold had worked as he hoped. Now he was going to attempt his next move.

He'd place himself over the leg of Jay and wrap his left leg around it so that it slid into the back of Jay's knee.
Then D savior would grab the leg and crank back on it, causing pressure onto the fulcrum of Mr Zokaro's leg.
This was used by Ryan Knight as one of his signature moves, there it was called the knightmare.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:56 pm

As the pain on his back and leg became more and more strenous,Jay was also peicing the two clues he just got together in his one tracked mind.

The Savior was NOT one to help a single person individually.So,why Anampo? She never spoke of the Savior,but of Ryan very much.And.....This move.Jay had seen it before in other matches.

He turned his head aound quickly and questioned the man. "M-Mr.Knight? Is that you?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:59 pm

The savior went agape under his mask, if he showed any odd response to Jay then the game could be a bogey here.
"Perhaps I am or perhaps I'm not. Either way you should be more concerned with your present situation!" he yelled.

D savior would crank back more on the leg, using a free arm to start punching Jay's kneecap.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Jay yelled as more strain was put on his leg,and punches began against his knee. "I'll admit defeat when you answer m-me straight!" He groans before asking again,more bluntly this time. "Answer me....Are you R-Ryan Knight?!"

He was getting angry at this game that the Savior was playing in not answering.But,he was getting to Jay both physically and a little mentally...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:07 pm

"I will not reply to that question until I am satisfied with your ability in combat!" The savior yelled out.

He'd continue the pressure on the hold, Jay better get out of this fast somehow or he's a goner.
The savior does have his back to Jay though, perhaps he could use that to get out somehow.....

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:24 am

The lion groaned from the pain,but growled soon after from the refusal to answer him.Jay tried to thrash around his body parts in an attempt to hit the Savior.He then saw that his back was completely unguarded...

"G-Get Off!" Jay threw a volley of punches to the Savior's back to get him to let go.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next