by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 1 Bot

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The pain after the incident.....

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

The pain after the incident..... Empty The pain after the incident.....

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:38 pm

Rain was pouring heavily over the town of Tokyo. Perched atop a tree was a raven, which then promptly flew into the air. It seemed to be heading towards a certain building, with a certain window it's main destination.
The bird tapped the window with it's beak, the glass pane was slid up and the bird perched itself onto the shoulder of a young man who was looking over several documents.

The young man was called Ryan Knight, who was known as the dark savior at night time.
What Ryan was reading related to an incident several years ago. This regarded a small town, one that was near impossible to find unless you knew it was there. Recently there was an article in the news that displayed said town, however it was in ruins and a shell of it's former self. Not too long ago Ryan had gotten himself involved with a few of the former residents. Namely a girl called Anampo Yatgra, however he would also meet two other people who were involved in the events that caused that town to fall.

The first one was Alibaster Incarnivours, his Father had been the head of said town. From what Ryan's informants had told him his Father was corrupt and bad to the bone. When people like that were in power then bad shit was going to happen. However from what Ryan could gather Alibaster had done something, something that lit the match under the powder keg that his Father had been making. It resulted in countless people being butchered and to those who survived they were left with terrible memories.

There were a few other people who were involved with these events. But Ryan's informants could only give him another name, it was Jay Zokaro. Ryan had met him a few days ago while out on a date with Anampo. If there was a person darker than the dark savior then Ryan would wager all his ravens that Jay was that person.
"I need to find out what happened, only then can I fully help Anampo by understanding everything." Ryan said as he donned his dark savior outfit.
The pain after the incident..... Dishonored-Corvo.jpg

He read over the documents one last time before opening the window again, the night had fallen and the rain poured heavily. The image of Anampo entered his mind again and he inwardly sighed "Sometimes it the effect's of the incident that are worse." he muttered as he lept out the window.

The savior sprinted across roof after roof, intent on locating Jay. He'd get answers, he'd prefer to not have violence but he'd take no chances here.
He'd search everywhere for him, but Jay could be anywhere.

Back to top Go down

The pain after the incident..... Empty Re: The pain after the incident.....

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:57 pm

It was raining,hard.And to the lion who went into the sushi shop while it was sunny,this showed how time had passed.He hated rain and water,one of the things he keeps to himself.No one understood what made him so twisted with in-rooted evil.Even before his home had disappeared,Jay Zokaro had hated humans.Seeing such machines of war on television mad him aware that he was outclassed.

Until he became stronger and stronger.Jay decided to stay inside the shop and eat in while the rain went on.It was night,so he'd have to go out soon anyway.Reflecting upon his journey from end of war to thus far,he remembered the plethora of enemies he fought to just get here.Nick,Maranan,Alibaster,Xuan,and now there was someone else...

A certain Mr.Ryan.He had the heart of Anampo. --Humans should not be with our kind...-- Jay thought while he ate.This made him dislike Ryan on the level of Nick,nearly.Just a simple and slight hatred.Oh,the questions he had for him....The shop was near roof level,on the top floor of a whole market complex.

Last edited by 11367 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:17 pm

The dark savior had lept around town from above the roof tops looking for any sign of Jay.
Then he saw him eating in a sushi shop, Ryan thought about how to best go about this.

He'd lie on his belly and use his mask's special feature to zoom in on Jay's location.
Then he silently went to the other side of the street and landed in a nearby alley.
Hiding from the public eye Ryan would remove his dark savior outfit. Leaving him in his casual wear.
As this was not suited for the weather Ryan quickly ran into the market complex.

Then he acted like some tired guy who just entered the room.
He walked into the sushi bar and pretended to act nackered "Give me the cheapest thing you have and make it a double thanks." he'd say to the man on the counter.

Ryan sat at the corner of the bar, Jay would be able to see him.
Just in case Ryan had noted that there was a window that overlooked the same alley he dumped his gear in. If the worst came to pass then he could bolt. But now Ryan would merely act like the man who's had a rough night.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Just as he began to think about his enemies and despise Ryan,there was a familiar voice.Jay looked over to see that very same guy.That human.Jay thought about what to do --Now I can get answers.But,this is too alive a place if a fight were to rise.I need to go somewhere calmer.I just gotta attract his eye and he'll follow,wondering what Im doing.Its like a cat and yarn! Oh....--

The lion rose from his seat and packed up his food.How would he do this? Jay walked up to the bar and ordered a drink,and told the bartender to tell Ryan it was from him.The man gave him an odd look before doing so.While that went on,he left to go down the stairs.It still rained,but this was more important.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:49 pm

Ryan had been acting like a tired guy who's been having troubles with his girl.
Then Jay had left after saying something to the barman.

Ryan waited till Jay had gone out of sight, then he waited for the bartender to turn his back and get to his bar.
Mr Knight pretended to spill his drink and say "Whoops! I guess I'll head to the bathroom downstairs then."

The young man would walk towards the bathroom, not even bothering to notice Jay as he headed to the toilet.
Once he did this Ryan would sneak out an open window and slide down a pipe, to pick up his gear as the dark savior.
There he'd wait for where Jay was going to go next.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:01 am

Having now left the building,Jay stood under the awning,waiting for a way to lead him on where to go.He had to get out of the city.Quickly,he starts to walk towards the road to go to the fields. --Come on,Ryan.You know where I am.Make the first contact.Damn well know I cant..--

About 10 minutes of walking later,they were in the farmlands.Jay would stop in the now dirt road with his back to the city and waited for the human to take the bait.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:41 pm

The savior frowned as he saw Jay heading off into the fields. "Not a lot of high places there...." he muttered.

Ryan would wait until Jay stood in the middle of the road, then he'd have a few of his ravens fly over the place.
The dark savior would then walk down the middle of the road until he was in arm's reach of Jay.
"Questions of the past need answers. The savior desires them. However I will request we do a trade, information from you will in turn let me give you information on a person I think you want to find...." The savior muttered to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:03 pm

Not long after Jay stopped,ravens flew overhead.Such birds of dark color means something must about to happen in same mood.Jay heard footsteps coming close up behind him.Turning around,he saw the man before him;and it wasnt Ryan. "Shit...I didnt think someone could look so evilly dark."

This man referred to himself as 'The Savior'.He wanted answers out of the lion in exchange for information on someone.Before agreeing,Jay asked bravely: "Just where did Ryan go? I thought he was supposed to follow me,but instead sends a hero of the night after me?" The next sentence was a bit out of character for the boy. "And,Mr.Savior...I-Im a fan of your heroism."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:15 pm

Ryan quickly thought up what to say back with "I trailed you of my own free will, Ryan was simply at the wrong place at the right time....There's an incident that involved you long ago Mr Jay. I wish to learn of what happened to that town, I figured the best eyewitness was you."

The savior would then go on with "Of course I don't expect you to hand this over for nothing, in exchange for your input I shall tell you one thing about Ryan of your choosing. You know him don't you...Him and Anampo...."

Ryan would then stand still and wait to see if Jay would agree to this. Ryan reckoned he would, if he hated Ryan then he'd be able to learn about him.

Last edited by 11503 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:25 pm

--Guess he didnt follow me,then.Danm that seemed like it would work...-- Though Jay was an animal,he wasnt a stupid one. "One thing of Ryan for exchange of a plethora of a decade of life story? Nu uh..You ask a question,I give an answer.Then goes vice-versa." His tail flicked around in a bit of annoyance in hearing Anampo.It was noticeable to see a change of expression.

"So,if you wish for me to stay.start off and ask me a question."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next